тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCK IT!

Go down 
+2
xXxKirstyxXx
no name
6 posters
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 18:28

HELLO BLACK PARADE!

im here to say my opinion on this forum, we should close it and end this for once and for all, none cares, no good meetings, effort for nothing, ive been here since the beginning so i fuckin know hows like(shows what an idiot i am for wasting all this time for nothing,NOTHING), projects not even 2 quarters of them done, attempting to bring tokio hotel to malta: failed[not only one time, although we did try], no people online at all, the interest in tokio hotel is fading in everyone's heart tho the big change, so i guess you guys just cared about the looks? yeah some of you dont feel like listening to the same songs over and over again, or maybe your tastes changed, i agree with that, nd tbh if their music changed too i give up on them, but at least warn us? no you just fuckin dont log in..

thanks for the RESPECT and the time you made us waste.

yes im fuckin angry and pissed, suck on that!

i guess there was no point doing this afterall, this forum is dead!

im done.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 20:31

so just to let you know i still love tokio hotel music and i listen to it no matter its the same and i agree that if you care only about their looks youre not a real fan sure the looks helps but what really cares is their music i log on whenever i switch on my pc and when theres something to reply on i always post even maybe tnx for the info. or something like that cos the ppl who begin the topic expect something i havent been a meber on this forum for long but since when im in it i tried to put some effort yes i admit that sometimes i didnt come for a meeting and i apologize for that. im ready from saying what i had inside!!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 20:36

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
so just to let you know i still love tokio hotel music and i listen to it no matter its the same and i agree that if you care only about their looks youre not a real fan sure the looks helps but what really cares is their music i log on whenever i switch on my pc and when theres something to reply on i always post even maybe tnx for the info. or something like that cos the ppl who begin the topic expect something i havent been a meber on this forum for long but since when im in it i tried to put some effort yes i admit that sometimes i didnt come for a meeting and i apologize for that. im ready from saying what i had inside!!!!

do you really think that about 3 people are enough?!?! ffs we were like 90!!
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 15:53

Ja i know how you ppl feel about all this... It hurts when you've put so much effort in something and ppl throw it away.

but you've got to move on now. I'm not saying 'move on' as in.. don't like tokio hotel anymore... but as in... STOP DREAMING IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS.

i appreciate the fact that you guys spent so much time organizing meetings and doing fan projects but guess what? it was USELESS

you should have known from the start that it was impossible to bring Tokio Hotel to malta.

Do you know how much money they expect for one concert? they're internationally big artists... did you really think that you could actually make them come here? there are like 200 kids who like tokio hotel in malta... 150 of these kids are not willing to pay a cent to see them... so did you really think that they would come for a maximum of 50 fans?

I still like Tokio Hotel

I still listen to their music

and I still wish I could see them live some day

but trying to get them here is useless... that was the main reason why i didnt attend the fan meetings. altough i appreciate the work you guys have done..

but you can all see now...

People are moving on.. they are liking other bands, other artists... PEOPLE ARE GROWING UP... they are learning the difference between dreams and reality just like I did.

I'm sorry if someone have got me wrong... i'm not against someone... i'm just posting my opinion...

you did a great job with the forum and the meetings... and personally i really admire Chloe... she worked alot and gave a big part of her time for the meetings, and forum... its a shame that few people appreciates it !!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 17:04

lost-princess wrote:
but you've got to move on now. I'm not saying 'move on' as in.. don't like tokio hotel anymore... but as in... STOP DREAMING IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS.

i appreciate the fact that you guys spent so much time organizing meetings and doing fan projects but guess what? it was USELESS

you should have known from the start that it was impossible to bring Tokio Hotel to malta.

Do you know how much money they expect for one concert? they're internationally big artists... did you really think that you could actually make them come here? there are like 200 kids who like tokio hotel in malta... 150 of these kids are not willing to pay a cent to see them... so did you really think that they would come for a maximum of 50 fans?

I still like Tokio Hotel

but trying to get them here is useless... that was the main reason why i didnt attend the fan meetings. altough i appreciate the work you guys have done..

People are moving on.. they are liking other bands, other artists... PEOPLE ARE GROWING UP... they are learning the difference between dreams and reality just like I did.

I'm sorry if someone have got me wrong... i'm not against someone... i'm just posting my opinion...

you did a great job with the forum and the meetings... and personally i really admire Chloe... she worked alot and gave a big part of her time for the meetings, and forum... its a shame that few people appreciates it !!

I get what you mean, and to be honest when everyone else was getting so into the idea of bringing Tokio Hotel to MAlta I never joined in on that, I knew from the beginning Tokio Hotel would never ever ever not in a million years come to this crappy little island; they've never even gone to bigger countries before, why the fuck would they come here? I never went to meetings for that and I never even joined this forum for that reason. Personally, for me, the meetings were about hanging out with people who had similar tastes, where we could just hang out, have a laugh, talk about TH. And if, in the process, we got TH to at least know about Malta, then for me that was enough. I achieved that on the fanwalk, I got Malta known and I got them to know that Malta at least existed. Coming to meetings, for me, was never about bringing Tokio Hotel to Malta, and I don't even think the meetings were about that, they were about just getting Malta known, getting Tokio Hotel known and just hanging out, weren't they? Or am I the only one who thought that? I guess I was competely wrong then.

What pisses me off the most about the complete and utter lack of respect and interest in this forum is the amount of effort I put in. And I don't just mean in meetings and shit like that; I did the entire fanwalk for this forum. If it hadn't been for this forum and promoting it, I wouldn't have even bothered mention Tokio Hotel on the fanwalk. You don't know what I had to put up with on that fanwalk because I supported Tokio Hotel so heavily, and unlike the Norwegians, the Italians, the Lithuanians etc..., there was just one of me, I was all alone, so I got the entire brunt of all the attacks, I got such shit on the fanwalk and I came away friendless, but I thought it was worth it because I walked for this forum, I walked to promote us as a fanclub, and as a fucking family. And I come back...and everything is dead. What a waste of time. I never thought I'd get Tokio Hotel here at all, but I tried so damn hard to at least get us known and every day I wish I never had. I wish I'd thrown that flag away or left it behind because it just wasn't worth it. Maybe if I'd done that, I would've made friends with people, maybe I would've enjoyed the EMAs a little more, maybe the after party would've been so much more fun for me. Instead I spent four hours chasing after Tokio Hotel in a nightclub which was so much like a labrynth I got completely lost and ended up outside hundreds of times (amusingly, there was this one door, you go out of it and its actually a window...I was so confused).

I get people don't like Tokio Hotel as much anymore. But I bet the moment their new album comes out everyone will be back going on and on about how much they're into it and all that complete and utter bullshit. Personally, I don't like Tokio Hotel anymore, at least not the Tokio Hotel they've become. I will always love Tokio Hotel, but the Tokio Hotel I love died December 2008, because what exists now isn't Tokio Hotel at all, but some sell out crappy band. The only reason I continued to fight so hard for this forum wasn't because of Tokio Hotel, in the end, its because I thought everyone on here were friends, I guess that was just another fake front as well. Everything to do with this band, the fans, the people, the music, the way it all turned out, all of it was fake. I never regret joining this forum, I met some of my closest friends on here, I just wish I'd never bothered put any time and effort into it. Thanks hun for what you said, it is just a shame not many people appreciated it.

Andrea was right, why bother do anything to help stupid girls drool over a stupid band when I could put my efforts into something so much more important and worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
no name

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 17:12

RavynK wrote:

I get what you mean, and to be honest when everyone else was getting so into the idea of bringing Tokio Hotel to MAlta I never joined in on that, I knew from the beginning Tokio Hotel would never ever ever not in a million years come to this crappy little island; they've never even gone to bigger countries before, why the fuck would they come here? I never went to meetings for that and I never even joined this forum for that reason. Personally, for me, the meetings were about hanging out with people who had similar tastes, where we could just hang out, have a laugh, talk about TH. And if, in the process, we got TH to at least know about Malta, then for me that was enough. I achieved that on the fanwalk, I got Malta known and I got them to know that Malta at least existed. Coming to meetings, for me, was never about bringing Tokio Hotel to Malta, and I don't even think the meetings were about that, they were about just getting Malta known, getting Tokio Hotel known and just hanging out, weren't they? Or am I the only one who thought that? I guess I was competely wrong then.

What pisses me off the most about the complete and utter lack of respect and interest in this forum is the amount of effort I put in. And I don't just mean in meetings and shit like that; I did the entire fanwalk for this forum. If it hadn't been for this forum and promoting it, I wouldn't have even bothered mention Tokio Hotel on the fanwalk. You don't know what I had to put up with on that fanwalk because I supported Tokio Hotel so heavily, and unlike the Norwegians, the Italians, the Lithuanians etc..., there was just one of me, I was all alone, so I got the entire brunt of all the attacks, I got such shit on the fanwalk and I came away friendless, but I thought it was worth it because I walked for this forum, I walked to promote us as a fanclub, and as a fucking family. And I come back...and everything is dead. What a waste of time. I never thought I'd get Tokio Hotel here at all, but I tried so damn hard to at least get us known and every day I wish I never had. I wish I'd thrown that flag away or left it behind because it just wasn't worth it. Maybe if I'd done that, I would've made friends with people, maybe I would've enjoyed the EMAs a little more, maybe the after party would've been so much more fun for me. Instead I spent four hours chasing after Tokio Hotel in a nightclub which was so much like a labrynth I got completely lost and ended up outside hundreds of times (amusingly, there was this one door, you go out of it and its actually a window...I was so confused).

I get people don't like Tokio Hotel as much anymore. But I bet the moment their new album comes out everyone will be back going on and on about how much they're into it and all that complete and utter bullshit. Personally, I don't like Tokio Hotel anymore, at least not the Tokio Hotel they've become. I will always love Tokio Hotel, but the Tokio Hotel I love died December 2008, because what exists now isn't Tokio Hotel at all, but some sell out crappy band. The only reason I continued to fight so hard for this forum wasn't because of Tokio Hotel, in the end, its because I thought everyone on here were friends, I guess that was just another fake front as well. Everything to do with this band, the fans, the people, the music, the way it all turned out, all of it was fake. I never regret joining this forum, I met some of my closest friends on here, I just wish I'd never bothered put any time and effort into it. Thanks hun for what you said, it is just a shame not many people appreciated it.

Andrea was right, why bother do anything to help stupid girls drool over a stupid band when I could put my efforts into something so much more important and worth it.

agreed with every word you said hun, i really really appreciate your effort, i really mean this! you are the most person on this forum who really cared and put effort on it, and we should get some respect for that!
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 18:39

i agree with u val..like COMOON GUYSSS this forum is rrly changed..when i 1st got here it was sooooo hyper and every bady was so activ.but naw its like dead forum..every time i post something or even login..its like im the only member her...
i think this forun need a wakeup slap..BIG1 we can be like the past but only if every member in this forum tried his best..not rejestar and dont login for months!! but what can we say..its like when u r punshiing a dead guy..no matter how u punsheds him hard he will feel NOTHING..
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 19:53

RavynK wrote:
lost-princess wrote:

I still like Tokio Hotel

I agree with you hun, you worked alot to get Malta known and I appreciate that alot. Not everyone is capable of doing what you did and only few people are willing to give most of their time to a bunch of girls who don't even care (sorry if I'm insulting anyone)

and i agree with the Tokio Hotel part... They've changed and they've become like any other artist... they just see the money and the fame.. And I'm starting to think that maybe the people who made fun of me bcoz i liked Tokio Hotel were right... Maybe I really liked a FAKE band

I'm sorry for you Chloe... bcoz I know how hard you worked and how much time you dedicated for us Shocked
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 20:09

lost-princess wrote:

and i agree with the Tokio Hotel part... They've changed and they've become like any other artist... they just see the money and the fame.. And I'm starting to think that maybe the people who made fun of me bcoz i liked Tokio Hotel were right... Maybe I really liked a FAKE band

Thats the worst part, what everyone said was right, they were all right, all of the mean things people said, all of the nasty shit we endured for liking Tokio Hotel, were the people who said this shit right? I was talkin with Andrea about this and its true, we devoted our lives to these boys...now what?

What a waste of time, effort and money (N)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 20:20

its not wrong to love somthing..but its rly pissing when u do something and u feel like the word is telling u like..whatever..
this is how it goes in the forum..u do something and u ork rly hard in it..but when u go the next day u only see 1 or 2 replys or mabe nothing :/

if u see the other forums..evenif the thing they did was like the most stupid shit u can see like 20 post in 1 day cos they rly do care...but here nothing
thats why u think its a wast of time
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 20:22

yeah,,, i thought they were different from other artists... but they're just the same... all they care about is how famous they will grow in as many countries as possible
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 20:26

im still a fan, not as i used to be, but im definately not a fan of the 'new crappy sell-out tokio hotel', as chloe said the tokio hotel we used to love died in december 2008 and i dont think they would ever come back. i dont know what to give to go back in time, to realize before, that dreaming on impossible dreams is useless & all the effort is useless, i could just not login and not bother, like the others, but i did realize since late summer 2008. somehow i want to thank this forum for its existence, if it wasnt for it, i wouldnt meet some friends who are today my closest friends, like chloe said, at least it was somethin worth it i guess

votings,emas votings,promoting,buyin stuff.. all the shit gone to the rubbish bin, not the recycle bin, it will never get useful again..

Last edited by VAL. on Fri Apr 03 2009, 06:02; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 22:20

i really admire chloe also cos she did every thing in her power for fucking bloody malta to get known yes i can understand how you val and you chloe feel putting so much effort for nothing its not a good feeling i apologize for any bad things or stupidity i said cos i didnt rly mean it i made friends with a few ppl over here
regarding the TH thing yeah i used to fight with my friends spending time not talking to them for what?? for bloody nothing they rly used to care about their fans and to seem like they were but huh did i have some listening defects at those times? when they went to america well its plain and simple IT RUINED THEIR LIFE and i used to cry cos ppl insulted me of liking them wasted energy
anyway i apologize again for any misunderstanings i might have had with any of you cos i was rly interested to make new friends but nobody gives a shit anymore nobody posts at this point ok you have to study you have to go out you have that you have this but come on find at leat 30 mins a day for the band you say you love (if its for the looks or for the music) never mind it was all a waste of time these last 1.5 yrs i spent my life dreaming about nothing and spreading tears for nothing wates energy my friends were all right. its not worth it anymore!!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2009, 01:16

now lets cut all the whining(its a way of saying, dont get me wrong), worth nothing, we learn from mistakes, what is done is done, history, gone, ended! guys we have to take a decision, should we close this fanclub? i, personally will have no peace till this thing goes on..
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2009, 16:31

VAL. wrote:
now lets cut all the whining(its a way of saying, dont get me wrong), worth nothing, we learn from mistakes, what is done is done, history, gone, ended! guys we have to take a decision, should we close this fanclub? i, personally will have no peace till this thing goes on..

i think if this didnt get better we should close it! :/
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14 2009, 21:40

nooo dont close this down... at leats not for now just give it one mroe chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT!   FUCK IT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK IT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Tokio Hotel Fan Clubs :: Maltese Tokio Hotel Fan Meet Ups Area-
Jump to: