тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some pics for TH ;p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

some pics for TH ;p Empty
PostSubject: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28 2009, 04:52

i know its kinda old but i liked them ;p

TH..
some pics for TH ;p 07-83588080_tokiohotel
some pics for TH ;p 83589058
some pics for TH ;p 83589061
some pics for TH ;p 83590467
some pics for TH ;p 83592637

i wanted to put some pics for the members but i only found for the twins :/ sry..
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music - Neue Deutsche Harte , & TH, Reading, Walking and Discussing.
Humor : Dry & Tired ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2009, 15:42

I miss THAT Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://meineckevominternet.webs.com
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14 2009, 02:13

TheDarkOne wrote:
I miss THAT Bill.

me too but i think he just want to change u know maybe he get bored from the same big hair for years XD..dw its only like cuple of munnths anb he will change it..TIS BILL he get a new look every year hehe XD
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14 2009, 13:10

..:Little Devil:.. wrote:
TheDarkOne wrote:
I miss THAT Bill.

me too but i think he just want to change u know maybe he get bored from the same big hair for years XD..dw its only like cuple of munnths anb he will change it..TIS BILL he get a new look every year hehe XD

I miss THAT Bill TOO
I dont think he is doing it on purpouse though after all those pics we all have seen are all paparazzi pics so he was doing it while he was in his holidays so maybe when he will be back on stage he will become the old Bill MAYBE lets hope!!!
and its not a fact of changing hairstyle every year cos he has had the lian mane for a long time now, with white and blonde streaks and then he dyed it black so its a fact of hair-dying
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14 2009, 18:35

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
..:Little Devil:.. wrote:
TheDarkOne wrote:
I miss THAT Bill.

I miss THAT Bill TOO
I dont think he is doing it on purpouse though after all those pics we all have seen are all paparazzi pics so he was doing it while he was in his holidays so maybe when he will be back on stage he will become the old Bill MAYBE lets hope!!!
and its not a fact of changing hairstyle every year cos he has had the lian mane for a long time now, with white and blonde streaks and then he dyed it black so its a fact of hair-dying

ja see..long time as u said..e just get bored from the style XD
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2009, 19:13

yes maybe he got bored as lately we've seen him with a new kind of hairstyle i hope he stays with that cos the one he has now its i dont even find words to describe it plus nobody likes it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics for TH ;p   some pics for TH ;p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics for TH ;p
Page 1 of 1