тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!

Go down 
+3
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
RavynK
TheDarkOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music - Neue Deutsche Harte , & TH, Reading, Walking and Discussing.
Humor : Dry & Tired ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 16:09

Hi All,

I'm New here, and well, I'm a huge fan of Tokio Hotel, like all of you.

I'm new to Tokio Hotel, but I love them.

anyway.... well, Can anyone show me around this Forum cause, I don't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
http://meineckevominternet.webs.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 19:22

Hey welcome to the forum! An extra special welcome to you considering you are our second male Tokio hotel fan!! That's so cool!! We're mainly girls, there's only one boy who is a regular member (he's cool)

I'm Chloë and I'm one of the admins here, nice to have ya and hope you enjoy it here Very Happy
Not sure how to show you around the forum though. Just browse really. Have a quick glance at the Rules section just so you know more about the rules of the Forum then have a good look around. We have a load of interesting topics and things to see and do. Information galore on all of the boys loads of pictures and videos. There is also a section for games and things you've created (fanfictions, poetry, banners, things like that) and also a place for things not specifically about Tokio Hotel. Feel free to post any replies to any topics or to start new topics (just keep the few rules we have in mind. Also, I noticed you're an older fan like me, it's best to keep in mind, there are some very young fans on the forum so be careful what you say or post. I think the youngest member we have is 11)

As you're from Malta, a good thing to check out is the Fan Meet ups area. We do regular meetings and stuff where we meet up, talk about Tokio Hotel, do fanactions and stuff like that. The Fan Meet Up area is where you'll find information about the next meeting, any projects we might be doing etc... Hopefully you can come to a meeting!

If you have any problems then don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other members who are all here to help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 21:27

heyy welcome to the forum im kim

well chloe apparently already said the stuff so enjoy the forum hope to see u at our meetings
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 22:21

Hey welcome hope you'll have fun in here and also hope tocu at some meetings!!!
and bdw my name is Kirsty
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2008, 20:01

hii, welcome to d forum!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
im sarah and im definitely sure you'll have lots of fun on d forum!!!!
hope to c u at d meetings...
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2009, 22:53

RavynK wrote:
Hey welcome to the forum! An extra special welcome to you considering you are our second male Tokio hotel fan!! That's so cool!! We're mainly girls, there's only one boy who is a regular member (he's cool)

I'm Chloë and I'm one of the admins here, nice to have ya and hope you enjoy it here Very Happy
Not sure how to show you around the forum though. Just browse really. Have a quick glance at the Rules section just so you know more about the rules of the Forum then have a good look around. We have a load of interesting topics and things to see and do. Information galore on all of the boys loads of pictures and videos. There is also a section for games and things you've created (fanfictions, poetry, banners, things like that) and also a place for things not specifically about Tokio Hotel. Feel free to post any replies to any topics or to start new topics (just keep the few rules we have in mind. Also, I noticed you're an older fan like me, it's best to keep in mind, there are some very young fans on the forum so be careful what you say or post. I think the youngest member we have is 11)

As you're from Malta, a good thing to check out is the Fan Meet ups area. We do regular meetings and stuff where we meet up, talk about Tokio Hotel, do fanactions and stuff like that. The Fan Meet Up area is where you'll find information about the next meeting, any projects we might be doing etc... Hopefully you can come to a meeting!

If you have any problems then don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other members who are all here to help! Very Happy

lol im cool =]
nice 2 meet u btw xD
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music - Neue Deutsche Harte , & TH, Reading, Walking and Discussing.

PostSubject: Thanks!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2009, 19:19

Thanks for such a warm welcome...

I'm a little shy, but I'll try to participate as much as I Can.

Just so every one knows,

I speak English

Ich Spreche Deutsch.

Any way, IF you guys need any Logos or anything, for the Forums, let me know.

I'm only a beginner but I can do some neat graphics in photoshop.

Being an IT student and All.

Thanks and Gr8 Forum Smile

Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2009, 19:31

yay you did come back! we often have loads of people joining, introducing themselves and never coming back!

Ich auch Deutsch sprechen...sehr cool!
Also, if you happen to be free on saturday 10th we're having a meeting if you wanna stop by! (we'll be in Valletta from 12.30 onwards Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06 2009, 11:54

Hallo =]
I m luana another admin of the forum..
Wilkommen to our forum and have fun =]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male

PostSubject: Thanks....Again Danke Schon!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2009, 01:13

Vielen Dank !

Thanks again for such a warm welcome, and thanks for your offer to meet up It's just that I am really busy
right now and well... I can't really do anything I want right now... Assignments and stuff.

I have sent a Request for an autograph from the band !

and I'm a official member of the : Offizeille Tokio Hotel fan club im Deutschland.

Thanks a Million.
Back to top Go down
http://meineckevominternet.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!   Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hallo und Hi !!!!
Page 1 of 1