тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her First Ball.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1fish2fishredfishbluefish

1fish2fishredfishbluefish

Female
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : fan fiction; graphics; music; sport; and random stuff that teenagers like to do >.
Humor : random XD
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Her First Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Her First Ball.   Her First Ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 04:09

Right; my stupid story :]
Title: Her first ball
Authour: me >.<
Warnigs: mild swearing, mild drug use (smoking)
Rating: age 13 + (i don't know what else to say)

Inspiration came from a story i read called 'his first ball'.

Summary: Carmen's first Ball leads to adventures in govener's palace. (sucky summary; i know)

--------------- Let the story begin.

Chapter one: Her first ball.

The invitation arrived in an envelope bearing a very imposing crest. Mum fingered it gently, then sniffed it.

“Here,” she announced. “A bill.”

She thrust it quickly at me before I could get away. I opened it. “Hey…”

My face must have dropped a long way because mum became alarmed. “Carmen what’s wrong?”

I was too stunned to answer. Mum grabbed the card from my hands.

“What’s this? The Aide de camp in waiting is desired by there Excellencies…oh…Carmen what have you done?”

“Read on mum, must be a joke.”

“…To invite Carmen Kingston to a dance at government house…”

Her voice drifted away. She sat down beside me, open mouthed. Then her stomach began to jiggle. “Who’d want to ask you to there flash party!”

“Oh gosh, thanks for the confidence mum, someone must be having me on.”

“Where you going, your highness?”

“To find out who sent this. By the time I’m finished with them they’ll be laughing there way to the hospital.”

“Hey! Don’t forget to say hello to the Governor General for me, ay? Tell him Mrs. Kingston, she’s very well thank you! Eee!”

I slammed the door. And in the following hours I bullied, threatened and swore my way through my friends. They all thought it was a great joke, they laughed so hard I could hear there chuckles chasing me trough the town. So I took my letter to Mrs. Simmons, she knows ladyships, Lordships and important people.

“No Bill, not this time. I have let other times; you must make you presence there.”

Bill knew better than to contest the will of his father. Bill was sick of attending dinners, dances and meetings. ‘Just one more’ he thought. His Brother Tom wasn’t at all on the same idea as Bill, for all he wanted was, the girls. Even if it meant the painful, grueling routine that was to be completed.

Bill Paced his way slowly down the middle of two palace walls, enclosing him, every inch closer he moved made him feel smaller. He came to a halt.

“Why so sad Bill, daddies making you go to the Ball?”

Bill gave a death glare towards Christian, who was standing at the end of the corridor with a smirk on his face. Bill had no time for this, if this was Christian’s way of mocking, then he was not going to retaliate to childish comments. Bill sped up, making his way past the stuck up boy and to the room where his brother Tom was, at least he could count on Tom for comfort and advice.

“Why did it have to be us Tomi?” Bill was calm for the moment.

Tom took a sip from his drink then looked at Bill who was hunched over in his seat, looking towards the ground. “You know we can’t decide who our parents are, you should feel lucky you have all this.” This was not the answer Bill intended for.

“Why should we be dragged to meetings, when obviously it’s basically for our parents” Bill stated at his older brother.

“You know our parents job, we are like there support system, we are the one’s they can trust and call for support when they need it, it’s not like they can trust a whole lot of people out there, that’s why they need us with them.”

“Whatever.”

“Where are you going?” Tom asks watching bill walk to the door.

“Shopping.”

“For what, you already have heaps of things.”

“Well if I am to attend a ball, I shall be in need of a suitable outfit!” Tom shifts his face to confusion, knowing bill that could mean something entirely different.

“Oh” Mrs. Simmons whispered reverently. She held the card to light, to make sure it wasn’t forgery. “You received this?” she asked disbelievingly. I nodded. “You didn’t just pick this from the street and put your name on it?” I shook my head. “Well!” She gasped. Then her teeth smiled. “Anyway, there is no harm in making sure is there?” She went into another room; I heard her dialing a telephone number. ‘I haven’t done anything’ I moaned to myself.

Then she returned. “It’s true!” she gasped. “You’ve been invited!”

“Me, but why?”

“Because you were the winner of the young designer’s scholarship! They loved your work!” I helped her to a chair.

“Don’t cry Mrs. Simmons! It’s nothing that special.”

After awhile she calmed down. She said she would ring mum and tell her it was true. I was glad, because mum wouldn’t have believed me if I told her.

‘No, I’m not going. They’ll have to drag me there. I’m not going. I’m not. Not me. No fear. Not me.’

I arrived home to find the neighbours crowding around the house. “Here she comes!” they whispered excitedly. “Here she comes!” And among them was mum, She pushed through the crowd, spread her arms and wailed, “My Baby!”

“Mum,” I said dazed. “I’m going to a ball.”

“Black, white, Make-up, and that hair?”

“Gordon let him be-”

“Simone please, I can handle this alone with my son” Tom and there mother Simone left the room, but not walking completely away.

“You have done this enough, do you see Christian prancing the way you do, and do you see him look the way you do?”
“Dad, this is ME, I like the way I am”
“This is not how a Governor’s son is supposed to look like.”

“I didn’t think there were guidelines to how to dress, and neither did I choose to be a governor’s son!”

“Don’t you use that tone with me son! Did you hear me?”

“Yes sir.”

Simone enters the room again, signaling for Bill to leave so she could have a private talk with Gordon. “You need to loosen up with bill” her voice is gentle and motherly. “You have been dragging him everywhere, not once thinking about him, this is just Bill”
Bill comes back in the room to find that his dad’s anger has died down.

“Bill.”

“Yes dad.”

“If you are going to wear that make-up, and style your hair like that, even get a manicure, please make it decent for the ball.” Bill could not believe what he was hearing. For once his dad has chosen too accept Bill’s look.

The days rushed forward and I rushed around, buying a proper dress, having my hair done, and I even got real diamond drop earrings, courtesy of my mum’s jewelry box.

Then suddenly it was time to rub shoulders with them. “Is my dress alright, my hair fine, make-up still on?” I was beginning to worry now. “Oh, I don’t want to go now!”

“Too late!” mum said. “The taxi, it’s here.”

I walked down the path. The neighbours were there to see me off. “Don’t forget to bow!”

“Remember to slide after the third step in the maxina!”

“And don’t drink too much of the wine!” mum concluded with.

I said my farewells. Mum started crying. “To government House.” I told the driver. The car drew away. Everybody waved to me. I waved back. Then suddenly I remembered something.

“Hey!” I yelled back. “What if I want to go to the Lav?”

But it was too late. I was on my way.

Bill examined the tables and settings. Giving his approval. ‘At least it’s not tacky’ he thought to himself. Guests had already started to fill the Palace. He watched his brother talk with a girl, it looked as if they were exchanging numbers. Bill rolled his eyes in disgust, knowing that it would end up in one-night stand number 76.

Both Bill and Tom were not dressed to ‘Ball’ standard. It didn’t bother them. Everyone knew that’s the way the governor’s sons dressed. And if people ever needed them, they weren’t hard to find.

Bill sighed in boredom. Wishing he had brought his ipod to keep him from listening to the horribly slow music. “Master Kaulitz.” Bill turned around to see a waiter stand next to him and bow.

“Oh please, just Bill.” Bill hated being addressed as ‘master’.

“Champagne?” The waiter asked Bill.

“Oh what the heck, maybe I’ll loosen up a bit.” The waiter handed a glass over to Bill, bowed once more, and then left.

Boy…what a long drive…what a big place…and look at all those flash people going in…
The taxi stopped. I paid the driver. Then I was alone.

I followed a couple down a long hallway. I felt miserable. That carpet was so red and neat. Should I take my shoes off? Nobody told me about that. A man was waiting at the end of the hallway. He was very old, very tall and very dignified. And he kept on looking at me. Up and down, up and down…was he one of them? He motioned me toward him.

“I got an invitation.” I told him. “True, I got one.”

He sniffed and put out his hand. He read the card and his eyebrows arched. “Your name?” he boomed.

“Carmen.” couldn’t he read?

He turned away. In front of him, I could see a big hall where everybody was dancing. Down the steps further were some more of them shaking hands with guests.

Then the doorman raised the invitation, sniffed once more and announced: “Miss Carmen Kingston.” He handed back the card and motioned me down the stairs. Boy…had they heard?

“So glad you could come, Miss. Carmen.” her ladyship said.

“Pleased to meet you, Miss Carmen.” said the governor.

And that’s who I became that evening. Miss. Carmen…

I would shake hands or do a little bow, all the time hoping the floor would open beneath me. I wanted to tell them but I didn’t know the proper word for that word. Instead I’d begin conversation. Anything. As soon as someone asked me too dance.

“Certainly, Mr. Van-Heusen.” The dignified man would smile.

And so we danced: Me and a fat man, a skinny man, a man whose bones cracked all the time and lots of other dignified men.

“I’m going for a smoke, want to come?” Tom asks Bill.

“I want to get out of this place.”

“Don’t be a baby.”

“Fuck you Tom.” Bill upset that there was no way out of this situation.

Tom pulled out a lighter then trailed off. Bill, without getting noticed, made his way to a secluded hallway where nobody would find him. He leaned hard against a wall and let out a loud sigh of despair. His back going down the wall, finally coming to a stop as he sat against the polished marble floor.

I found a Quiet hallway and saw a ‘not dignified’ looking guy sitting on the floor. He looked miserable too and I thought perhaps he doesn’t like it here either. So I went over to him and sat opposite on the other wall.

“Would you like to dance?”

He looked startled.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I didn’t know what to say so I nodded.

“Well…” he said uncertain. “Well, all right. But are you sure?”

“Yes.”

He sighed.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” he said.

Then he stood up…and up…and UP.

“Oh.” I whispered as I watched him grow. He must have been six feet at least.

We regarded each other miserably. I bit my lip.

“Don’t cry.” he said. “Come on let’s have a good time.”

-----------------

Please comment and tell me what you think :] i love you guys >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1fsh2fshredfshblufsh
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Her First Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her First Ball.   Her First Ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 13:53

oh my god i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its awesome... its totally new to this forum... i dont know if we have had a story tha involved a ball! its so cool!

more? please? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Her First Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her First Ball.   Her First Ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 22:31

OMG!! that was very good hope we will read more its a very nice story, different but cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her First Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her First Ball.   Her First Ball. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her First Ball.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: General Chat :: The Creative Area :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: