тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kia ora! new fan >.<

Go down 
+2
no name
1fish2fishredfishbluefish
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Female
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : fan fiction; graphics; music; sport; and random stuff that teenagers like to do >.
Humor : random XD
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Kia ora! new fan >.< Empty
PostSubject: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 00:33

Hallo everyone! Kia ora! new fan >.< Icon_razz

I'm Roxanne, Roxi, roxy, Rox >whatever you like really.... :]

I come from a little country called New Zealand in the city of Auckland (But i'm originally from Cape town, South AFrica)

I've been a fan since August 2008(shameful i know) I really like Bill and Georg, especially Bill XD My favourite songs would probably be.....In Die Nacht, Wo Sind Eure Hande, Geh, Black, Beichte, Totgeliebt, and there are many more (:

I speak English, Afrikaans, Moari, Samoan, and i am currently learning German (thanks to Tokio Hotel) (i love languages!!!)
I also have a German exchange student living with my family; his name is Ricardo.

I'm 14 and i can get random sometimes(hehe) I really like to ramble, rambling is my life, i ramble about random stuff >hey look i'm rambling right now >.<

I love TH fiction; although not the writing part...i read mostly - not write XD

I'm on Tokio hotel fiction, and Tokio hotel international forums (both with the same username)

I also like Cinema Bizzare(Luminor left No ), Cut off your hands, Spacifix, False start, Jonas brothers, Kings of leon, Chris brown, Shihad :]

Hope to meet more lovely fans on here >.< wave
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1fsh2fshredfshblufsh
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 00:55

wilkommen and merry christmas (: hope you'll enjoy our forum, happy holidays! xxx you can call me val Wink
Back to top Go down

Female
Job/hobbies : fan fiction; graphics; music; sport; and random stuff that teenagers like to do >.

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 01:12

Hey Val! XD thanks for the welcome!!!! I'm already having fun here >.< chair dance

Merry xmas to you too; although my xmas is over >.<
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 12:19

Hi! I'm Kirsty >call me whatever you like<
welcome on the forum and enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 16:42

Hiya Rox, nice to meet ya! Welcome to the forum, if you have any problems or anything don't hesitate to contact any of us, we're always here to help. and I'm always on so feel free to talk to me Very Happy

Cape town , wow that's cool. Do you go back there a lot? Th went there to film Monsoon, ah if only you could've seen them!! (or hidden in the helicopter and gone home with them xD)

I've been a fan since September 2005 but it doesn't matter when you started being a fan of TH, what matters is you're a fan now, so don't be ashamed of how long you've liked them. Besides the New Zealand TH market is quite small so it must have been hard to stumble upon them.

Haha you're a real language buff. It's so cool you know Moari! I only know English and German XD I'm on THFiction as well, my username is Ravyn, yours is 1fish2fishredfishbluefish? (long name xD) I write a load of fictions, come and check them out if you like (haha the shameless fiction whoring!)

Oh, and Cinema Bizarre FTW!! (even though lumi is gone, so get off won't be the same anymore Sad)

See you around!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 23:19

Hey Kirsty! Danke for the welcome! Very Happy

And danke Chloe (i think thats your name; correct me if i'm wrong Smile )

And no; i wasn't in Cape town when TH filmed monsoon Sad I only go back there every two years...anyway, my cousin told me about when TH were there(but at that time i don't think i was a fan...) haha, i would've loved to hide in there helicopter XD

OH MY LIFE. you have been a fan for such a long time; true dedication right there Very Happy

when i heard you write fiction; i went straight away to THF and searched for your fics XD

yer; i'm so devastated that Lumi had to go, but there new song is just...just...beautifil; and i keep thinking of luminor when i hear it... Sad

See you round as well!
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 05:26

Haere mai! (That does mean welcome in maori right? I'm probably wrong, my maori isnt very good Kia ora! new fan >.< Icon_razz)

anyway welcome to the forum! i'm sure you'll have fun here Smile

I'm Devon and i'm 14 aswell. :] I was gonna move to New Zealand, either wellington or auckland, but after 2 years of planning we're not anymore xD

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 06:03

LoveIsDead wrote:
Haere mai! (That does mean welcome in maori right? I'm probably wrong, my maori isnt very good Kia ora! new fan >.< Icon_razz)

anyway welcome to the forum! i'm sure you'll have fun here Smile

I'm Devon and i'm 14 aswell. :] I was gonna move to New Zealand, either wellington or auckland, but after 2 years of planning we're not anymore xD

xx

Tēnā rāwā atu koe!! (thank you!)
Yep you said it right; that does mean welcome XD

If you were going to move; you shoul'dve come to Auckland >.< its a very nice city (: I moved to New zealand; all my Family are back in South Africa Sad

nahh, i've been living here in NZ for ten years now; so i'm practically a Kiwi Very Happy

Danke for the welcome...Ka kite anō !! Kia ora! new fan >.< Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
th.princess.lover

th.princess.lover

Female
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing a lot, reading & looking at gusti
Humor : friendly & hyper!!! xD
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2008, 14:51

heyy welcome to d forum!!!

im sarah and ive been a tokio hotel fan for less than a year... but im proud to be a tokio hotel fan!!!
basically from all the band i like gustav most but il like them all. im sure u'll enjoy it here on d forum...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28 2008, 01:12

Danke for the welcome Sarah!

N'awwwww...i love goodstuff too >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kia ora! new fan >.<   Kia ora! new fan >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kia ora! new fan >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Introduction & Rules :: The Welcome Area-