тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living with The Enemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Living with The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08 2008, 22:09

Living with The Enemy Livingwiththeenemy-1

||Prologue||

How do people introduce themselves? I don't really know, but my way is the easy way; I start with my name. Then my age, and then a little about my family and background I suppose. So here I go.

Hello, my name is Ritienne Frances Berthing, now I bet that you don't know how to pronounce my name that's alright in a way; many people don't know how to pronounce my name which bothers me. This is the way I pronounce my name, Rit-Tea-N. Moving on to my middle name, I don't know why my parents gave me that middle name, Frances; I've never been to France. I guess my father wanted to name me after a deceased relative. Now finally to my last name, Berthing; I find my last name to be insulting I am not a thing, I'm a human girl just like anyone else. But some most people think otherwise.

I'm seventeen years old; which I think is very old. I was born on the 17th of July 1990. I hate the month that I was born in; summer, I hate summer and spring. I love winter and well just winter. I was born in a Torontonian hospital. I lived in Canada from the moment I was born until I turned four. When I was four my parents decided to move to Germany; and out of nowhere too, no one in our family lived or lives in Germany. I lived in Germany for a total of seven years, then when I turned eleven my family moved back to Canada, which is where I am currently living.

I am the oldest daughter out of four girls. I have a sister that is fourteen, her name is Suzie; a sister that is thirteen, her name is Olivia, and a sister that is six and her name is Madison. I wish I was the only child in my family; but my parents had to have three other babies. It is impossible to live with them, they drive me insane especially my sister Olivia, she is one of the most bitchiest girly girls that I know. I hate living with my sisters since we share a bedroom which holds our and some if our parents' things.

That's right, I forgot to mention that I live in an apartment building, this building as only three floors and I live on the second floor, in apartment 209. Only two bedrooms in the apartment; one for my parents and one for me and three sisters. Very fair isn't it? I can't complain, at least I have somewhere to live; but I have absolutely no privacy. Anyway, I still haven't introduced the ones who unfortunately gave me life. My father is nearly fifty years old…I think and his name is Anche; he absolutely loves antiques whether it be tools or decoration thingies. Now my mother is nearly forty-five years old, her name is Carmena; she has a bingo fetish. My mother doesn't answer to mom, mother or anything like that so I call her: Corn on the cob. If I'm really mad I call her: Corn on the fucking cob. Yes, I swear at my parents. Well, my mother only; if I swear at my father I bet my hard earned money that I'd have huge red welts on my arms and legs.

Some kids have parents that are divorced or separated; but I have parents that are still married; when they shouldn't be. That is my honest opinion; they don't hate each other, they just can't get along and they argue over everything; kind of like me and this boy I once knew; however I hate this boy. Thank God, I don't live in Germany anymore, since that is where he lives with his twin brother. Now his brother is alright, but still he was a major pain in the ass. Well that was in the past and I haven't heard or seen them in six years.

I'm not a popular girl; and I don't ever want to be. I'm one of the loner girls that only have one or two close friends. My best friend is Mellany De Souza who I've known for exactly six years. We used to have another best friend but she isn't here anymore and it’s my entire fault. I'd tell you more about her; but, it hurts way too much.

I have a low paying job which earns me five dollars an hour; at least I get tips. I work as a waitress in a small café called The Malta Bake Shop. It's owned by a Maltese couple that knows my parents and my aunt and uncle. I've been working there ever since I turned sixteen. The uniform that I have to wear is a red shirt that the café supplies; this shirt has the logo of the café and has my name written in white. Along with shirt I must wear black pants which isn't a bother since I always wear black pants…unless I'm going at school.

My school is an all girls' school. It doesn't have many students, in total there are about 500 students which is one of the lowest numbers you can have in a Torontonian high school. I'm glad that I go to an all girls' school; I don't really like boys. But that doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian. The only thing that I hate about school is the fact of having to wear ugly navy blue pants or a navy blue skirt with a white blouse or golf shirt with the LCS initials, I never bought the skirt. LCS stands for Loretto College School. No, I do not go to a College; even if I should be in a college already. You see when I was in Germany my parents put me in school a year earlier; then when I moved back to here, my parents put me in my aged grade.

I guess I'll tell you a little more about me. I stand at 5'7" which is very short in my opinion. My fourteen year old sister over towers me by two inches. I'm not what you call skinny or average; I am more than average which is a curse for me. What can I say? Food has become my enemy; it is the first thing I go to after well anything. I have dark brown hair which reaches just under my shoulders. I have dyed my hair a purple-red colour once and it's fading out. The next colour that I'm going to dye my hair is black and a bright purple. I have my ears pierced in the normal place. I want to pierce my left eyebrow, and I want another three piercing on each of my ears; but my parents won't let me. I swear that before I turn eighteen I will get my piercings. I also want two tattoos; one of the logo of my favourite band and another of a Dementor, from Harry Potter. This would signify that a Dementor has stolen my life.

I have what most would call a problem. I started cutting my left lower arm when I was eleven; back then it wasn't so bad. But over the past few years it has gotten worse. I hide my scars and fresh cuts under either a red and black polka-dotted arm warmer with thumbholes or a purple and black stripped arm warmer with thumbholes. My arm warmers end up too just underneath my elbow. When I go to school I get in trouble by a few teachers for wearing arm warmers but they let me wear them. Nobody, not even Mellany knows about my 'problem'.

I love music, and I don't fall in love with a band because of how the band members look. My favourite band for the past two and a half years has been Tokio Hotel. Apparently, there are four boys in the band. I don't know their names or how they look; I only know that the lead singer's voice is captivating; and that the band itself is German. It's a good thing I lived in Germany, because almost all of their songs are in German. No surprise there. Anyway I want their logo tattooed to my right wrist.

Along with music, I love writing. I write every damn day for at least three hours. It is my escape; the way I wish my life was. I started writing when I was seven; back then it was just on paper with a pen; but now I use a computer or my laptop. Let me tell you, it took me two years and a half to save up money to buy my laptop. I named my laptop Schrei, which is Scream in English.

Just the prologue.
Comments?
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08 2008, 22:35

i love it
its soo very well descibing
the prologue was awesome now lets see the story itself!!
bdw love the pic and how it is made!!!
such a good editor and writer Smile
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female
Job/hobbies : Student; Writing; Reading; Listening To Music; Some More Writing; And Singing.

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 21:58

||One||

I woke up to the sound of the telephone ringing; knowing that my father was already gone and that my mother was sleeping I groggily rolled out of the bed that I share with my fourteen year old sister.

Once I was out of the room I quickly walked up to the telephone that is located in the living room. I cleared my throat and answered the phone with a simple, "Hello?"

"Ritienne? This is Kristen speaking, Lynette is sick today and I need you to come in for her." Kristen the owner and my boss of Malta Bake Shop stated.

Why, did I have to wake up? Why couldn't I be like my sisters and sleep? Oh yeah, it's because I'm Ritienne.

I heard Kristen clear her throat and I answered, "Sure, I'll be there about 45 minutes."

"Thank you."

I nodded and hung up without saying goodbye. Oh well, I just woke up. Well actually I've been awake the whole night. I walked back into 'my' room and grabbed a pair of black pants and my job uniform shirt from the already overflowing with my sister's clothes closet.

I then took two steps out of the room and into the washroom to wash my face and using the toilet and well get dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, my hair was as usual a mess. Well whatever it's not like I'm going to meet a celebrity at work. I laughed silently to myself as I fixed my black arm warmer.

After I got changed, which took a total of three minutes I applied some black eyeliner. Nothing else, never eye shadow and foundation--heck I don't even know what that is. I walked out of the washroom and back into 'my' room for my socks.

After finding my black and red polka-dotted socks; heck I'm matching today. I walked out of the room and out to the table in front of the kitchen. I sat down on one of the chairs and pulled on my socks and wore my all black converse high-tops. I grabbed a red pen and scribbled a note to my mom saying that I got called in for work.

I yawned and walked back into 'my' room for a third or is it the fourth time for my three year old black hoodie and my Jack Skellington messenger bag. Unlike my thirteen year old sister I hate those purses with the small straps that make the bag go under your underarms; wouldn't the bag smell bad? Oh great, I almost forgot to put on deodorant. Good thing I'm still in 'my' room.

I looked at my cell phone and groaned; it was only 7:45am. I hate mornings, and I hate sleeping and I hate having to wake up early. Oh well, life hates me and I might as well get used to it. I walked out of 'my' room and put on my hoodie and bag before leaving the apartment. Hopefully, I have my iPod and keys in my bag.

Once I was out of the building I found my iPod and put the earphones, earplugs--or whatever they are called in my ears. I turned on my iPod to find a Tokio Hotel song playing; no surprise there. I continued to listen to Heilig and stood at the bus stop.

By the time I walked into the Malta Bake Shop I was fifteen minutes late. Oh well, it's not my fault that the buses took their sweet time.

"Ritienne go put your stuff downstairs and start packing the pastizzi," Kristen stated as she saw me.

I nodded and walked downstairs; I punched in the pin to the door lock and opened the door, lucky for the first time in two weeks. Usually the door stays locked. I put my stuff on a hanger and put my iPod in my back pocket, before walking upstairs to the back of the shop to pack the frozen pastizzi into baggies. At least I don't have to dry the dishes from the dishwasher; I hate doing it because I always get burned.

"Morning, Rit." My cousin Natasha stated with a smile.

"Morning, how long have you been here?" I asked as I washed my hands.

"Since 7:00am."

"That sucks."

"Well, at least I work today, unlike you getting called on your day off." Natasha stated.

I groaned and began to pack the pastizzi. After thirty minutes people began to enter the shop, Natasha walked up to the front to serve them while I continued to pack. It only gets real busy at around noon.

By the time noon came around my hands: fingers and all, were really sticky and sore. I had to have packed over 129 pastizzi.

"Ritienne, hurry up and wash your hands, people are going to pile in soon," Natasha stated hurriedly as she stood at the front.

Yeah, yeah I was going to wash my hands anyway. I walked over to the sink and quickly washed my hands as I heard the door open with a ring. Great here come the old people. Seriously, mostly people aged 50+ come here to eat.

I walked to the front and began to walk around the tables to get people's orders. I almost always screw up with the food portion of the order, the drink portion is simple.

After severing six tables I walked down to the oven and grabbed more pastizzi to move to the front for easy access.

"Ritienne, could you serve the people downstairs?" Natasha asked as she walked by with three plates in her hands.

"Sure," I replied.

When I turned around I wished that I didn't agree to serve that table; at the table my favouritetable were four men--well at least three looked like men--one might be a girl. I don’t like talking to men, especially ones that look around my age.

When they turned around I jumped out of view. Well they couldn't see me, but I could see them. You see I was looking through a tinted window that you could only see out from, not in.

I sighed and slowly exited through the side door. I walked up to them and said politely, "I'm sorry about the wait, may I get you anything?"

I had a good look at everyone one of them and the person that I thought was a woman was really a man, with outrageous hair; it was poofed up like a lion. He was wearing tight black clothes and weird looking dressy shoes; he had black eyeliner and dark eye shadow on. The look in his eyes disturbed me greatly; and I don't even know why. The guy next to him had dreadlocks and he was wearing baggy clothes; they were huge on him. The guy in front of Lion Man had short blond hair, he looked normal. The guy sitting next to Normal Blond looked like Spencer from Panic! At The Disco--that was at first look.

"I know we're sexy, but could you stop staring at us?" Dreadlocks stated with a teasing tone. He had a German accent.

I blushed from embarrassment and apologized, "Sorry, what would you like?"

"Do you have Red Bull?" Lion Man stated he also had a German accent.

A shiver ran through my spine at his voice; what the hell? If we had Red Bulls, I would drink them all no lie.

"No, sir we don't," I replied. I bet they all have German accents.

Lion Man sighed and stated, "We would like four Cokes and I would like three pastizzi." The way he said pastizzi sounded like this: Paz-Tas-Zee.

"Its pastizzi, pronounced Pas-Titz-Si." I replied almost rudely.

Lion Man gave me a strange look and I averted my eyes to the others.

"Get us three each of what he ordered," Normal Blond stated.

I nodded and quickly went to get their order. I first gave them their cokes, since it was easier to carry. When I turned back to get their food Lion Man stated, "Sie ist fett."

Foolish man, I understand German; but they don't know that. What he said hurt me, but I am used to it. As I took their plates to them I heard, "Bill, das war rude."

Lion Man's name is Bill? Oh shit. It can’t be. Oh no. I placed their plates on the table and took a good look at Dreadlocks. They looked alike--are they twins?

"Are you two twins?" I muttered pointing to Lion Man and Dreadlocks.

"Yes," Dreadlocks replied with a laugh.

I stood frozen in place. My nightmare, my enemy has come back to haunt me. Bill Kaulitz.

"Does your last name happen to be, Kaulitz?" I stated. I feared the answer.

Bill choked on his coke. And the others looked uneasy. I had my answer. Bill Cowshitz has indeed come back to add on to my pain.

German Translation:
Sie ist fett. -- She is fat.

Thanks, Kirsty. Haha. Nein, I don't think so.
Comments?
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 22:28

wow girl i loved it!!!!
the thing of 'my' room made me smile everytime i saw it
and well the last part was....HILARIOUS!!!!
one thing why Bill Kaulitz is an enemy and a nightmare??
M
MO
MOR
MORE
P
PL
PLE
PLEA
PLEAS
PLEASE
tnx a lot
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 23:33

||Two||

What the hell am I doing? For the past two minutes and a half I've been standing at his table looking like an idiot; actually I always look like an idiot.

"How do you know who we are?" Dreadlocks Tom stated suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, but I must serve others," I replied truthfully. Without waiting for a reply I walked away and into the kitchen area.

I sat on one of the milk crates and felt tears slide down my face. What the hell did I do to deserve this punishment?

"Ritienne are you alright?" Natasha stated as she stood in front of me.

"Yes, I just poked my eye really hard with my finger," I lied as I stood up wiping my face.

"You're so dumb," Natasha laughed as she walked up to the front.

"That indeed," I stated with a grin. I followed her up to the front, angry or not I still have a job to do, that and something called revenge.

At around 1:45pm the shop became empty again with only a few people sitting at the tables sipping coffee.

"Could I get a coffee refill?"

I nodded and quickly got the coffee dispenser thingy. I walked over to the customer and filled his cup.

"Anyone else want a refill?" I asked loudly.

Nobody else spoke so I put the coffee dispenser back and went to help Natasha with packing more pastizzi.

"How much tips did you get?"

I emptied out my pockets and counted my change before answering, "$10.35, and you?"

"$15.35."

I sighed; she always gets more than I do.

"Hey Ritienne, I think your table downstairs wants you," Natasha added as she pointed to Normal Blond.

I sighed and walked over to him. "You shouldn't be in here, how can I help you?"

He looked embarrassed and then he said, "Do you have toilet?"

I snorted and nodded, "It's downstairs."

"Danke, and the others want to order some more things," Normal Blonde stated as he walked down the stairs to the basement level.

I walked out and over to where my nightmare sat. I cleared my throat and they turned to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Do you carry Jellybelly?" Lion Man Bill asked.

He must've seen the look on my eyes because he suddenly got up. I quickly turned and walked into the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard the door open, when I turned I saw Bill standing there.

"You are not allowed to be in here," I stated my voice hard.

"Why'd you run off? I asked a simple question," Bill stated with a shrug.

"Ritienne! Who is that?" Kristen stated as she entered the kitchen. Shit I was so busted.

"He just wanted to see the kitchen. He's leaving now." I replied looking away from Bill.

"Yes, thanks and sorry for the trouble." Bill stated and he turned and left. He sounded; well I can't exactly explain how he sounded. To me he sounded purely evil.

A very short chapter; for you Kirsty. =]
Well, I can't tell you the answers to those questions...they'll show up in the story later on.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 22:38

meany!! im so curious supply me with more bitte
so in a way youll answer my questions
i think that she knew the twins before right??
well ill see by myself eyy?
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12 2008, 22:33

||Three||

Who the hell gives twenty-five dollars as a tip? Normal Blond that's who; I guess he feels bad about what Bill said, but whatever all I want to know is why give a bigger tip than the price needed to pay for the food? Oh well, lucky me I get more tips than my cousin for the first time.

I thank God that Spencer Dude was the one who paid for the food; if it was Bill I'd have died. I wonder if he connected the dots together yet. I wish I never reacted to the way he pronounced pastizzi or the word Jellybelly; Jellybelly was the nickname that he gave me when I was like eight. I remember that time well.

"Can I have a Jellybelly?" I smiled.

"Nein, they're all mine!" Bill yelled clutching his Jellybellies to his chest.

"You're mean. I'm going to play with Tom!" I pouted.

Bill shrugged and began to eat his Jellybelly; while he ate he kept making mmm sounds. Instead of leaving I grabbed the Jellybelly bag out of his hands and ran away with them, when he had his eyes closed.

"Hey, Jellybelly Thief! I paid for those!" Bill yelled a-

"Earth to Ritienne! Snap out of it!"

I jumped and nearly dropped the plate that I had been drying. I turned to my cousin and gave her a sheepish smile.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Natasha asked as she took the almost overflowing bin to put the plates away.

"Nein!" I replied.

"What? Speak English or Maltese!" Natasha stated while shaking her head.

See now I'm speaking German again because of him. I always knew that Bill would come to haunt me. I better not zone out again; even if it is what I do almost everyday.

"Ritienne, I know that you're strange and all but…"

"But what?" I asked as I helped Natasha put the plates away in the drawers.

"What's the girly guy to you?"

I snorted before replying, "An asshole from the past."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh and let's put these stuff away because your father is waiting for you." I stated as I stared out of the window.

"Do you want us to drive you home?"

"Nah, I feel like walking home today," I answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Well nope." I replied with a laugh.

Natasha rolled her eyes and stated, "Well you’re getting driven home."

Fine by me, I guess no walking up and down two hills today, thank God. After we finished putting the plates away, Kristen handed our days pay and we left. I'm sixty-five dollars richer now.

After ten minutes my uncle dropped me off in front of my building. I walked into the small lobby and unlocked the front door. Once I was in, my uncle drove off with a final beep of his horn. I walked up the stairs to my floor.

Once I walked into my apartment my mother stated, "Where were you?"

"At work, did you read the note I left?"

"What note? And why didn't you answer your cell phone?" my mother demanded.

"The note that somehow ended up under the table," I bent over and picked up the note, "and I didn't hear or feel it ring, I told you that I need a new working cell phone."

My mother harrumphed and walked back into the kitchen, doing whatever she was doing before I came in; which was probably doing nothing. I shrugged, and walked into ‘my’ room and changed my work shirt for an Emily the Strange t-shirt; I closed the door and kept my foot against the door as I changed my arm warmer to an Emily the Strange arm warmer. I wish that my parents would put a lock in our door; but no they don't want us keeping secrets. Like what the hell? I have many things hidden from them.

"Ritienne are you done changing?" Madison, my little sister stated with a knock on the door.

"Yes," I replied.

She walked in and began rummaging through the pink toy box; I wish I chose the colour for the box.

"You better not make a mess," I stated as I hung my bag on a plastic hanger.

"I’m not!" Madison yelled. Sure she isn't, and somehow I will have to clean up after her. Being the oldest sucks big time.

"IT'S NOT MY TURN!"

"YES IT IS!"

"NO!"

Here we go again; everyday my sisters fight over whose turn it is to go grocery shopping which is seven minutes away from home. And as per usual I will be forced to go; which is another reason why I hate being oldest.

"Ritienne," My mother called from in the living room.

"What?"

"Come here,"

I groaned and left the room with a sigh; I walked into the living room and stated, "What?"

"Go to the store, please."

See I knew it! It's not fair! I should go on strike, but then my father will go apeshit on me. I shook my head saying, "I went yesterday."

"Please go, you could buy chocolate for yourself." My mother stated.

Argh! Like I need to get any fatter. Always the same thing, it's never going to change so why bother arguing? "Fine, I'll go."

"Thank you."

"I'm not doing it for you; I'm doing it so I don't have to bother with you people." I stated as I walked back to 'my' room to get my hoodie, wallet, and iPod.

"Madi-poo! Look at the floor!" I stated with a groan.

"I'll clean it up later," Madison stated, "and buy me something."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Drumstick, and chocolate and a big bag of chips."

"Only one thing!"

"Two!"

"One."

"Two and that's it, please!" Madison stated with a puppy-look.

"Fine, only a Drumstick and a chocolate bar," I stated defeated. Her sweet and innocent looks always works on me.

"Yay!"

I quickly grabbed my hoodie and put it on before grabbing my wallet and iPod. Before I even walked out of the hallway my other sisters bombarded me.

"Buy me Juicy Fruit gum," Olivia stated.

"Buy me, Gummi Bears," Suzie added.

Honestly, what the fuck do they think I am? There slave or something? "I'm not buying you people anything."

"Really, then we'll tell that you didn't go to church on Saturday," Olivia threatened crossing her arms.

Fucking hell, she's going to blackmail me again! "But, you didn't want to go either."

"Feh. But you'll get in more trouble, you're older."

I slapped my forehead and muttered, "Fine just get out of my way." Bitch.

I took the twenty dollar bill and the list from the table; but before I could leave my mother stopped me and said, "Take the garbage out with you, and buy me a Mars bar."

Taking out the garbage must be my punishment; geez when I get the chance; I'll leave this hell hole. Before I grabbed the three bags I put on my iPod and picked the song Ich Brech Aus; I put the volume on pretty high and walked out of the apartment and down the hallway to the back doors where the big garbage box thing was located.

When I walked outside I nearly screamed, I quickly threw the bags into the garbage box before walking away muttering swear words under my breath.

Sorry for the crappy chapter.
I feel rotten right now and boo.
Yes, they'll be answered I think...
Indeed. Read and Find out.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13 2008, 00:09

that wasnt crappy
and im sorry hun
more when you feel like it and when you can
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 22:24

||Four||

After I went home from the store I slammed the bags onto the table and kicked off my shoes before stomping into 'my' room. I heard one of my sisters said, "What the fuck?"

What the fuck, indeed. Who does he think he is, barging into me life again? Honestly, I left cause of him, and now he's playing with my stray cats!! That's not the only problem; the main thing is that he was behind my building, in my parking lot, with my cats!

"Ritienne, what the hell?"

I looked up and stared at my almost angry sister. "Hi?" I muttered.

"Don't 'hi' me. What the hell has got you all pissed off?"

"Nothing."

Suzie looked at me and sighed before leaving the room, making sure to slam the door. I swear one of these days the poor door is going to be slammed off its hinges. I got up from the bed and began pacing around in the room, occasionally kicking a few stray toys. I knew that Madison was going to make a mess.

"Ritienne, phone!"

I sighed and walked out of the room and walked to the phone. "Hello?"

"Rit, I tried calling you on your cell, what happened?" Mellany stated.

"Oh, hey Mel. Well, I got called to work today, and my cell is screwed up beyond help." I replied.

"You sound angry; what happened?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" I replied.

"Fine, but you better. So, do you want to skip tomorrow?"

"Are you crazy, you do know that it is Monday tomorrow, that means school." I answered.

"Duh, but we don't have to go, right?"

"Yeah, but I go with my sister," I pointed out.

"Freak, alright, fine. I'll see you in school then. Till later," Mellany sighed before hanging up.

I hung the phone, and walked into the kitchen; I opened the fridge and took out a orange juice box. When I drank it I tossed it into the garbage bin under the sink. I don't know why it's located there. I then opened a cupboard and began looking for some tuna cans that I stashed yesterday.

"Ma!" I stated.

A minute went by and I got no answer. I rolled my eyes and stated again, "Ma!"

My finger brushed over a plate and then I felt a can; never mind mother, I took two cans and opened them with a can opener. I then grabbed the cans and quietly walked out of the apartment and went to the back of the building where a family of stray cats resided.

When I got down the stairs and out of the building I sighed with relief, He was nowhere to be seen; maybe he was a fragment of my imagination before. I sat down on the cold gravel and cement in the set of the parking lot; well it's not exactly the center since this is the smallest part of the whole lot, and only five cars park here; which includes the superintendent's van. If he were to come back right now, I'd get a lecture about giving strays food.

I heard a meowing and smiled to my 'friends'. In total there are seven cats, most of them are orange and white, and one cat is black with red and yellow patches of fur in random places; I call her--or him Odyssey.

"Hey guys," I stated softy as I watched them play with each other not too far away from me.

After a few minutes a felt a poking sensation on my thigh; I looked down and smiled, "So now you’re hungry Oddball." Oddball is my nickname for Odyssey; a mew came for its answer.

I placed some tuna on the palm of my hand and placed my hand over Odyssey. Odyssey glanced up at me with 'his' red and black eyes, before 'he' began to lick the tuna off my hand. The other cats decided to join 'him' and they all began meowing at the same time. I snorted, they're copycats.

A few minutes later the tuna was eaten and gone; but they kept meowing for more. I began to pet the grey and white cat, which as usual jumped away from me. I looked at Odyssey and laughed, 'he' was cleaning 'his' belly.

All of a sudden the cats scampered away; that's strange, what scared them? Oh well, at least Odyssey is still cleaning away.

At the sound of footsteps, Odyssey scampered away with a final look at me. I looked up and silently groaned. There stood my nightmare. I looked back at my shoes and wished that Bill would disappear.

"I saw you throw those bags in the garbage," Bill stated with a laugh. Oh God, how that laugh boils my blood.

"What do you want?" I stated rudely. I wasn't at work so I can be as rude as I want.

"So I was right."

Right about what? If he's talking about his idiocy, then I agree he is an idiot.

"I never knew that you would become your name Jellybelly," Bill stated with a laugh.

My heart dropped to my stomach; he knew. He connected the dots. He knows. Oh lord. I stood up and glared at him before saying, "At least I'm not trying to look like the opposite sex."

Bill laughed and shook his head, "Do you know who I am?"

I rolled my eyes and stated roughly, "Bill Cowshitz." I emphasised the word cow.

"I'm not talking about that, you idiot."

Don't go calling me an idiot, you great buffoon, or maybe you've forgotten your own name.

"I guess you went and ate too many Jellybellies, Jellybelly."

I want to punch his smirking made-up face. I took one step when someone came out from the building. It was Dreadlocks Tom.

"I don't know, I like girls with curves." Tom stated as he walked down the steps, jumping the last two steps.

Since when was Tom perverted? Oh yeah since the first grade.

"Cowshitz shut up, at least I'm not a twig, go eat some Twix," I stated.

Tom looked at me with a blank look, after a few seconds his look changed, "R?" he stated in shock.

I didn't bother answering Tom as I kicked the cans against the wall before entering the building. I heard someone following me, so I quickly walked into my apartment and shut the door with a satisfying slam.

Sorry about the wait.
Comments?
I have the next chapter almost typed up.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 22:35

ah that ws damn good
i am understanding something right now
more when you can pls cos all this is addictive!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 22:52

||Five||

"Ritienne, Suzie. Wake up."

I nodded and yawned and rolled out of our bed. I grabbed my uniform from the mirror and walked into the washroom. I splashed cold water in my face and then looked at my reflection in the mirror. I have black shadows under my eyes; well that's what happens when you get no sleep.

I did my business in the toilet and got dressed into my 'lovely' uniform. Then I opened the mirror; and grabbed a hair brush. I pulled the brush through my hairs a few times before putting the brush away. I then tied back my short hair into its usual rabbit's tail at the back of my head. My bangs flopped back in front of my face, same as always.

I then exited the washroom and re-entered 'my' room and saw my sister still asleep on the bed. I shook my head, Suzie loves to sleep; a complete opposite to me. I walked to my drawer and pulled out my clean black arm warmer and two studded leather bracelets. One bracelet had two skulls on it, and the other one just had studs. I put the one with just studs on my right wrist, followed by the other one. Usually I put the one with skulls on my left wrist; but since I added to my canvas yesterday, it would hurt.

I changed my arm warmer in less than a minute and a half before grabbing a pair of lime green and black polka-dotted knee-high socks. I sat on the edge of my bed and put my socks on just as my mother came back into 'my' room to re-wake Suzie; mind you she never woke up in the first place.

"Suzie, qum minhemm!" My mother stated as she shook her shoulder.

Speaking in Maltese won’t make Sarah wake up any faster. Oh well, I'll just leave her go to school by herself. I got up and grabbed my schoolbag; which is a black messenger bag from Blue Notes. I then walked to my drawer and got my wallet and iPod. Shit, I should've charged my iPod yesterday; at least it still works.

"Ritienne, go drink your milk."

Yeah, yeah. That's where I was going. I nodded and walked out of the room and walked to the table. I set my bag down on a chair and went to the closet to get my pill. It’s not a birth control pill; I will never need one, and I will never take one, all that the pill does is give me iron--I think, well it's a vitamin pill. I take a separate iron pill after I eat dinner; if you didn't know I have low iron levels which affect my blood. So yeah, I get dizzy easily.

"Ritienne, what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, but I'm going to school without Suzie today," I replied with a shrug as I tied up my black converse high-tops.

"Alright, I want you to come home before five today."

"Why?"

"Because I need you to baby-sit your sisters," my mother replied with a duh tone.

"Why can't Suzie baby-sit them?"

"You have taken a baby-sitting course and she hasn't, plus she has her sports after school."

Everything I don't want to do; I have to do. Why me? Why can't I take a day off from being the big sister?

"Well, if you're going to school I suggest you leave now," My mother stated finally.

I looked up at the twenty-two year old clock over the table and sighed, it was only 7:25am. Oh well, better at school then at home. I stood up and put on my hoodie and slung my messenger bag on my left shoulder, making the bag part hit my right thigh and bum. I put in my earphones and began to listen to a random Tokio Hotel song. I walked to the door and opened it and before leaving I stated, "Wake Suzie up."

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs to the lobby, where I threw out my lunch into the recycling bin. Once I hid my lunch, I walked out of the building and to the bus stop farthest away from my building.

The bus came after four minutes and I entered the bus showing my monthly Metropass; well actually it belongs to my mother; but whatever. I walked to the back of the bus and took my usual seat; which is on the last seat at the left corner. I began to hum to the song Rette Mich. Like anyone would want to rescue my pitiful self.

After fifteen minutes the bus slowed down to my stop; I didn't have to pull the yellow cord, because many teens get off at my stop to get to school. I got up and exited the bus as quickly as I could. Once I my feet landed on to the ground something, or rather someone tackled me with a hug. Urgh, I hate hugs; first people feel the fatness and second, it's just plain weird.

"Morning, Rit." I heard Mellany mumbled into my shoulder.

"You're making a scene," I replied with a small laugh.

"Let them look; they don't have a life do they," Mellany stated, and I knew that she was rolling her eyes.

"You are in my way."

Mellany let go off me and turned to the voice, I turned to and was surprised to see Tom standing there with a smirk plastered to his face. Mellany just gasped and stared at him for a minute before grabbing my arm and turning to cross the streets; but the lights were red.

"Where's your sister?" Mellany stated when she finally realized that I came alone.

"I think she's still sleeping," I replied.

"Good, then we'll go to Dufferin Mall."

"I’m not skipping school." I stated crossing my arms.

"Rit. Come on, you're like a straight A student." Mellany begged.

I snorted, "Well actually I'm really a straight B student, with occasional A's."

"Still, come on! Can't we at least skip until third period?"

"No, and come on the lights changed," I stated in finality as I started across the street.

"You're no fun!" Mellany whined.

"It's for your own good Mellany!"

"Please, I'll buy you a Tokio Hotel Beanie." Mellany stated with a wink.

I turned to her and said, "Tokio Hotel isn't known here."

"Well duh. But, I'll order it online."

"Give me details on this 'Beanie', and what is a Beanie?" I stated with a sheepish laugh. I honestly don't know what I beanie is.

Mellany gave me a look and stated, "It's a hat, well like the one Amanda wears, but this one is all black and has the logo and name in red."

"No faces?"

"No faces."

"Alright, you win." I stated finally.

Mellany jumped up and down a few times before whispering into my ear, "That dude with dreadlocks won't stop looking at us."

I turned around and Tom winked at me before walking up to us. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Mellany.

"R? Why are you ignoring me?" Tom questioned.

Before I could answer Mellany shrieked, "You know him?"

When I opened my mouth to answer Tom stated, "Course, she is my little sister after all."

His little sister? What the hell? Since when?

Mellany turned to me with a disbelieving look on her face, she looked hurt.

"Mellany, he is not my brother, he is just someone I knew when I was in Germany." I stated, "He isn't someone that I though you should know about."

"Just someone you knew? That hurts, R. Ich dachte, daß ich mehr zu Ihnen als das war," Tom stated in a wounded voice.

Mellany looked confused; which is normal since she doesn't understand German. I on the other hand know that he said: I thought that I was more to you than that. Okay, so maybe I was being a tad mean; he was the better friend than Bill.

"Explain." Mellany stated as she sat on a table outside of a store, "I'm not going anywhere until you do."

I sighed and walked up to her, with Tom following me.

"Alright. Tom is someone who I played with all the time when I was a young child. He has a stupid twin, who I hate with a passion and well that's all." I stated.

"You mean there are two Toms?" Mellany stated in awe.

I knew she was talking about how they looked. I shook my head, "No, he looks like a complete girl; I think he got a sex change.” About time too, he used to be so girly back then.

"Gusch! Mein Bruder ist ein Mann!" Tom stated loudly.

"English please," Mellany and I stated in unison.

"I said, shut up, my brother is a man. Don't you know Deutsch, R?" Tom repeated.

I snorted and stated, "Yes, but my bestfriend Mellany doesn't understand German."

"Anyway, I can get you Tokio Hotel merchandise for free." Tom added.

"Yeah, and I like Bill." I stated sarcastically with a roll of my eyes.

"Who's Bill?" Mellany asked.

"My younger brother." Tom replied, "R, you are going to regret saying that."

I snorted and stated, "Why?"

"What do you know about Tokio Hotel?" Tom questioned with a smirk.

"Well, they're German, and they sing songs in German and English. There are four members, the singer's voice is awesome, and they are popular in Europe, and well they should come to Canada." I said with yawn.

"You don't know the members names?" Tom stated incredulously.

"Nein, no, and I don't know how they look," I replied with a shrug.

"It's a law; we don't fall in love with a band for their looks." Mellany added.

Tom stared at us for a few seconds before exploding into uncontrollable laughter. Both Mellany and I stared at him as if he grew two heads.

"Anyway, how would you get us free stuff?" Mellany stated, as she looked at Tom in amusement.

"Well, I know Tokio Hotel," Tom panted.

"The hell you do," I muttered.

"I swear to God, and hope to die," Tom stated as he crossed his heart.

"If you are lying, then I'm going to kill you." I stated.

Mellany stood up and walked to the bus stop while saying, "Let's go to Dufferin Mall before I freeze to death."

"If you want, I could make you warm," Tom stated with a smirk.

"Still the same," I muttered under my breath.

When I was in kindergarten, Tom used to hold hands with every girl in class, every six minutes. He told me that it was because he got bored with holding only one girl's hand.

I got on the bus after Mellany and showed the driver my Metropass. Tom showed his transfer and sat down beside Mellany, I stood in front of her. I don't like sitting down on buses.

"Will you sit down for once?" Mellany stated as she poked my stomach.

"Nein, and stop that." I retorted as I moved away from her poking.

"I'm guessing that 'nein' is no in German, right?" Mellany asked.

I nodded as Tom stated, "Yep."

"Well, I've learned something today!" Mellany laughed.

I rolled my eyes and yawned. I hope I don't fall asleep; that would be so embarrassing.

"Geez, will ya stop yawning?" Tom stated.

"Leave me alone, I didn't sleep at all last night."

"When do you ever sleep?"

I shrugged; so what if I don't find sleep pleasing. It's a waste of time if you ask me. I hope the school won't call home.

"FUCK!"

"What's wrong?" Mellany asked worriedly.

The bus came to a sudden stop and slammed me into the pole in front of me; of course my left arm happened to get crushed in the lurch. I hope I'm not bleeding.

"R?"

I wearily smiled and muttered childishly, "I just realized that the school will call home." Good, I don't sound pained.

Tom stared at me questioningly; and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You didn’t get your tongue pierced?"

"Don't make me laugh; after Cowshitz got it done, nein Dankeschön!" I retorted.

Yes, I noticed that he got his tongue pierced during our confrontation at work.

"You insult me," Tom pouted.

I snorted and pulled the cord. After a minute we got off and began to walk the mall; also known to me as: The Hell hole.

German Translations
Ich dachte, daß ich mehr zu Ihnen als das war. -- I thought that I was more to you than that.
Gusch! Mein Bruder ist ein Mann! -- Shut up! My brother is a man.
Nein Dankeschön! -- No thank you!

In Maltese I was trying to say get up...or wake up. I have a feeling that I spelt it wrong.

Oh? What do you understand right now Kirsty?
And thanks. =]
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 19:27

jaa i understand everything apart from why does she hste Bill
and bdw you did the maltese thing goodbut you had to write: qum minn hemm
'nyway well done and tnx for the long chapter and MORE pls
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 20:32

Just thought I'd let you know your German has a few slight mistakes:

Ich dachte, daß ich mehr zu DIR als das war. Ihnen is used for the plural of you or in the polite form (like with Sir or Ma'am). As far as I can tell, this is not the pronoun you wanted to use.

Also, Gusch is, as far as I can tell, made up. I asked a mate of mine who is German as well, and she said it doesn't exist (thought I'd double check, my German's rockin but I might not be up to scratch with the latest slang). Shut up is usually Halt den Mund or if you want it more forceful Halt die Klappe (shut your trap) or Halt die Schnauze. Halt die Schnauze means shut your mouth but its used more as shut the fuck up.

Thought you'd like to know for accuracy's sake. The Ihnen thing happens so often if you use an online translator; it can't differentiate between Du und Ihr. And even then, it makes mistakes in Dir and Dich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Spring][Nicht

Spring][Nicht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 21:04

RavynK wrote:
Just thought I'd let you know your German has a few slight mistakes:

Ich dachte, daß ich mehr zu DIR als das war. Ihnen is used for the plural of you or in the polite form (like with Sir or Ma'am). As far as I can tell, this is not the pronoun you wanted to use.

Also, Gusch is, as far as I can tell, made up. I asked a mate of mine who is German as well, and she said it doesn't exist (thought I'd double check, my German's rockin but I might not be up to scratch with the latest slang). Shut up is usually Halt den Mund or if you want it more forceful Halt die Klappe (shut your trap) or Halt die Schnauze. Halt die Schnauze means shut your mouth but its used more as shut the fuck up.

Thought you'd like to know for accuracy's sake. The Ihnen thing happens so often if you use an online translator; it can't differentiate between Du und Ihr. And even then, it makes mistakes in Dir and Dich.

And that's why I need to learn German properly...learning it from books and dictionaries doesn't work well I've realized that. Thank you for your corrections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living with The Enemy   Living with The Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living with The Enemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: General Chat :: The Creative Area :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: