тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:04

ok, omg you guys!

i REALLY want to know who likes Twilight?!
You see, i LOVE twilight, and i might be the BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!

so, wanna talk about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:10

Ok so first of all I'm just gonna move this topic to the General Area k Very Happy I know its not just a movie, but I wasn't sure where else to put this xD

So, I like Twilight. I'm a fan, but not a massive fan or anything. I loved the first book, I really liked the second book, I thought the third was ok, but the fourth....well....I wasn't that into it.

I'm eager to see the movie though I'm worried it won't live up to the books, like with Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:15

yeah... i didn't know where to put it either. that's why!

anyway: good thing to know you like it at least! Very Happy
i am so wild about all four books! i loved them SO much!
the movie hasn't come out in Norway yet, but i was so desperate of seeing it,
that i downloaded it! Smile
i mean, it was good and all that, but not NEARLY as good as the book!
they can never make them perfect, or what?
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:38

Nah, the movie couldnever be as good as the book. For one, I dont like the girl who plays Bella, she seems to fake and not good as Bella. Robert makes a nice Edward but I've seen better actors who would make a hotter Edward Wink

It's not here yet either Sad How was it?
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 22:42

well, i mean... the movie was good!
it just wasn't TWILIGHT!
also, they added a few clips that shouldn't have been there,
but they were alright...
the baseball match was DEFINITELY the best scene!
it was SO cool!
hey, do you have uTorrent?
cause i could give you the link to download the movie! it's bad quality, but it doesn't matter!
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2008, 19:08

i have just saw the movie and i really like it aa... lol.... edward is so hot.. now im waiting for the second movie to come out but im not gonna read the book im not that much into reading lol
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2008, 21:00

alexia wrote:
i have just saw the movie and i really like it aa... lol.... edward is so hot.. now im waiting for the second movie to come out but im not gonna read the book im not that much into reading lol

yeah, i mean, its really good!! :D
but the baseball scene is the best, right? you GOTTA agrre on that :p
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27 2009, 05:51

guys can some1 tell me why is evry body soooo exited about twilight?? it's just a film [i didnt go to it XD]
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29 2009, 21:43

It's apparantly the new biggest thing, like Harry Potter. It's actually a book series first, which was completed with the release of the fourth book earlier last year.

When I first read Twilight, I was taken in. I loved it, it was amazing and I was over the moon. New Moon was ok, not as good but still good. Eclispe was....well.....it passed. Breaking Dawn was the epitome of shite and Mary-Sueness beyond belief, I'd choose Harry Potter any day tbh!

The movie, well, it was ok, but it was just a movie. I spent my time laughing my ass off in it but thats cos me and kim just took the piss out of the lamest vampire ever, Edward Cullen. Now, if you want a real vampire, check out Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or Dracula even. Seriously, I am anti-edward beyond belief. He is a self-pitying pious masochist who really needs to get over himself. But that's my opinion, nobody go psycho on me. I jst think the whole act with Edward is just stupid, overused and boring. Plus, why get an ENGLISH actor to play an ENGLISH character, only to make him put on an AMERICAN accent....WHERE'S THE SENSE?! Twilight basically gets a 1 out of 5 from me, It was terribly cliche with a bad plot and a terrible let down on characters. Seriously, edward is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous...FAIL! The only time I found him sexy was when she was having that daydream and he was biting her, it was like, victorian-esque/rennaisance period. Oh and when he was all powerful, while they were kissing and he throws her back and stuff, that got my heart racing a bit haha. It only gets that 1 because of one character in the entire movie, Jacob Black (who was barely in it!!!)

I have to say though Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black, one of the hottest werewolves ever, competing with Oz - Seth Green - from Buffy) is the fittest piece of ass on the movie screen at this time!!! I would recommend Twilight simply for him (even better, I recently got with a bloke who looked like him...SCORE!!) He is that fit that, if I had a choice between him and Bill, like if they stood before me RIGHT NOW and told me to choose, I would seriously have to think long and hard about that one!!!

the best scene for me was prom, simply because of seeing Jacob in a loose shirt and tie...*faints*. Baseball was good, nothing spectacular. For me the entire movie was unspectacular to be honest. just another movie. and oh my god Jasper was a let down. They didn't even need an actor, they could've just put in a bloody mannequin instead of him, it would've been the same thing,. but Kim loved Emmett Wink

What was with the monkey references anyway? edward calls bella spidermonkey, rosalie calls emmett her monkey man....WHY?!

Lofl I had this long drawn out talk with Andi about all this xD It was amusing
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30 2009, 06:24

ahaaaa...soo all that cos it used to be a book...........cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 16:07

OMGGG GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS Shocked

i just watched it fo the 4 time OMG its sooo fucking COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol srsly its soo cool its the best film EVERRRRRRRR affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight <3   Twilight <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum