тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe @ the fan walk

Go down 
+7
no name
rebby18
Tom's .. Flying .. V
LoveIsDead
RavynK
MarielleX
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Chloe @ the fan walk Empty
PostSubject: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 22:03

I will be updating this with chloe's blog ...
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 20:46

For anyone who wants a link to her Blog!
Chloe's Blog!
Check out her pics and leave her comments!

Oh and if you go on www.fanwalk.tv and check out the day 2 pod cast Chloe got interviewed and she got out the flag we all signed and talked about our little fanclub!!!

I got so excited that she was talking about us and that my name was on the vid that i actually called my mum *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 22:36

mar i was going to post that ;P.

we've been texting eachother alot and its going sooo well but unfortunatly guys she hasn't won any braslets
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 19:14

Hey babes!
Here i an all the way in london on a bus to birmingham with the emas less than a week away... My heart is going crazy but my feet are killin me! Im havin a load of fun though! I miss u guys so much but ive made some great friends includin emma lauren yoeri kim kelly nd vlad just to name a few. And the guys, wow they're gorgeous! ive been gettin to know them better Wink especially...
Anyway! Heard loads about the emas! Its going to b spectacular from the moment we arrive in liverpool we are taken to a spa! Then to a fantastic hotel to get ready in style. We open the red carpet nd are hounded by press. Then the show starts nd there are some secret suprises for u all (both fanwalk nd th suprises) so make sure u watch it. Then we're taken to 3 after parties where th is guaranteed to b and yes, the flag fits in my bag! Me nd lauren have it planned how to casually stick with them nd even tammy is helpin me! Its going to be *screams* i cant wait!
I've got 3 wrist bands nd the highest so far is 7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 19:20

Wow Chloe, it sounds like so much fun! I wish i was going to the ema's now xD I'll watch it and try and see you on TV! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 19:22

So yeah the show should b well cool. Me nd lauren will get to th, her for the uk street team nd me for us nd if i happen to get bill on the way then...Wink
We did some crazy things! I won a wrist band for crazy hair, for singin 3miles of our journey, non stop nd for participatin in another competition. Hope i get more but if i dont no worries they're still loads of fun! Drinkin a bit tom much nd not sleepin enough but all is good! Ill try nd come back on sometime soon but this costs credit so i dont know but know i miss u all kim sav rox tye val pav marielle nd all the rest wish u were here!
Btw did u like the tom kaulitz photos i have on my blog? Isn't he gorgeous! Even better in person Wink
Love u all!

Last edited by RavynK on Mon Nov 03 2008, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 19:42

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap i miss you like hell! lucky! hope your having a great time! your feet must hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2008, 22:11

hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn we missin you like F**KIN HELL

I FUCKIN LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 14:52

Guys lauren is on the official uk website in her tom outfit! The website th themselves actually see!
Also search for her on youtube she fell in the canal and its on there! Canal lauren fanwalk just search!
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 20:42

i've been watching the fanwalk videos and it's shows that all of you are having fun !!

gd luck chloe. i hope you will represent the award to tokio hotel and meet tokio hotel and finally get to know about malta Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 22:55

CHLOEEE I FUCKIN MISS U SadSad!!!!!!
I HOPE U'LL MANAGE TO SHOW BILL HOW MUCH U LOVE HIM!
A BIG GOODLUCK 'N' HUG! I love you
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 13:17

AHHH Chloe!!! muffin muffin (you're the muffin bdw )
Soo glad you managed to come on here!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EMAs next thursday !!!! I'll be glued to the tv hope they get a clear shot of you on the red carpet!!
Miss you soo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wave

ahhh fanwalk.tv isnt loading for me anymore so i can't see the vids!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 15:06

MarielleX wrote:
AHHH Chloe!!! muffin muffin (you're the muffin bdw )
Soo glad you managed to come on here!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EMAs next thursday !!!! I'll be glued to the tv hope they get a clear shot of you on the red carpet!!
Miss you soo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wave

ahhh fanwalk.tv isnt loading for me anymore so i can't see the vids!!! Sad

how come you cant see the vids of the fanwalk ?! im seeing them ... they load 4 me TILL NOW !
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 19:49

i've got some good and bad news

bad news:chloe has no chance of presenting the award as she won 4 wrist bands Smile but there are no cometitions left

good news: shes have a fucking great time!!! Very Happy:D:D most important thing xD
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 19:10

The best thing is that shes having fun =]

Waaah today the EMAs =]] Can't wait x]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 19:50

that's the best thing ... that chloe is having fun !! Smile

i hope she (and tokio hotel and all the fanwalkers and all the others) will have fun @ EMA's !!! and even you hope that youll have fun seeing the EMA's and hope that tokio hotel will win !!!

and i can't f*ckin' see them !!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse scheisse

Last edited by rebby18 on Thu Nov 06 2008, 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 20:09

yes the best is that she having fun<<most importnat thing

yeah guys have fun watching the EMAs
i cant cos my fuckin mum removed the mtv and i cant watch it
if somebody knows if there is gonna be a live streaming can you give me the web plsss im so begging you.
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 21:06

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
yes the best is that she having fun<

yeah guys have fun watching the EMAs
i cant cos my fuckin mum removed the mtv and i cant watch it
if somebody knows if there is gonna be a live streaming can you give me the web plsss im so begging you.

yes and i continue begging with kirsty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if there is a LIVE STREMING on the internet today or any day PLS tell us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 21:27

I DONT FUCKIN HAVE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
FUCKIN MELITA TARDOS :@

GO CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHLOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
YOU'RE OUR HERO!
MALTA IS IN YOUR HANDS! xD [ok tat sounds like we're gonna die, well YES IM GONNA DIE!]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 21:52

yes and im gonna die with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ufffffffffffffffffffff im so angry i dont want the ema's to start because i cant see them ... but i want to know who won ... i was really looking forward to see the EMA's i've been chattering all about it since like a month ago!! and now what do i get.... NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!

gd luck TOKIO HOTEL
have fun CHLOE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 22:13

can i join in too pls??

GO CHLOE!!!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!! YOU'RE OUR HERO!!!!

i wanna see them cos i want them as the WINNERS and rhey'll be for sure and with that i will show to my friends that TOKIO HOTEL ARE THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TOKIO HOTEL WE ARE WITH YOU WHATEVER HAPPENS YOU ARE THE WINNERS FOR US!!!!!!

right guys??
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 00:19

right kirsty..

GOOD NEWS!

TOKIO HOTEL HEADLINER WINNERS!!

ive found this so far, for who doesnt have the channel

linky

bad news -

unfortunately they didn't make it for Best Act Ever, guess who got it instead? yes . f**king rick astley, TH were supposed to be winners but unfortunately while the voting time, there was a program for 'auto-voting' tat said it was auto-voting for TH. this was spreading around TH forums and youtube mostly.. we had this issue on our forum too, anyway the auto-voting tat was meant to be for TH was sent to Rick Astley, and so... TADA! F**KING RICK D**K IS WINNER!

Last edited by v a l ë n t i n ë on Fri Nov 07 2008, 05:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 04:55

BAD NEWS!, really bad to say Sad

chloe didn't manage to talk to TH, neither managed to give them the flag. she just saw them n i think she asked some kinda bodygaurd or so.. TH refused to take pics/talk cause of the fucked up fans.

everything ruined.. very upset and hurt Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 16:13

Hey guys,
So yeah val told u the basics. In so sorry i let u down with the flag thing. I sent a note in with some1 but i dunno if they got it. Go 2 my blog, i got some good pics! Didnt speak to them cos of the crazy stupid childish fans but ill explain all of that when im on a real computer not this phone on a rocking bus, its not even the fanwalk party bus Sad im sorry i let u guys down about the flag, u have no idea how upset i am Sad. The ema thing itself sucked nd i would never do the walk again for the emas but id walk 1000miles with the fanwalkers again i love them all forever, my fanwalk family! Ill soon be home now Sad through heartache, fights, frustration, lust, love, friendship nd achin feet, its something ill never forget!!
In just so sorry i let the entire fanclub nd forum down.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 19:01

RavynK wrote:
Hey guys,
So yeah val told u the basics. In so sorry i let u down with the flag thing. I sent a note in with some1 but i dunno if they got it. Go 2 my blog, i got some good pics! Didnt speak to them cos of the crazy stupid childish fans but ill explain all of that when im on a real computer not this phone on a rocking bus, its not even the fanwalk party bus Sad im sorry i let u guys down about the flag, u have no idea how upset i am Sad. The ema thing itself sucked nd i would never do the walk again for the emas but id walk 1000miles with the fanwalkers again i love them all forever, my fanwalk family! Ill soon be home now Sad through heartache, fights, frustration, lust, love, friendship nd achin feet, its something ill never forget!!
In just so sorry i let the entire fanclub nd forum down.

chloe dont BE silly!!!!!!!
you didn't let us down none of us could have done wat you did and we still appriciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
i cant wait to see you hun im sorry it has to be in malta to see you again.
xxxx ild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe @ the fan walk   Chloe @ the fan walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe @ the fan walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next