тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deine Schön Stimme...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Deine Schön Stimme... Empty
PostSubject: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 01:13

Ok, so I was bored and I decided to post this up...

I wrote it at the time when Bill was sick, before his operation...

[It doesn't have rhyming schemes though...I hate those -.-...so it's a modern poem]

WARNING: If your in love with Bill 'cause he's such a charm, 'cause he's hot, 'cause he's romantic, 'cause he's wonderful than don't read this. I AM NOT in love with Bill, like so many are and I have my reasons, one being in love with someone who's actually by my side. No offense but all many talk about is how much they love Bill and all. So you wouldn't understand this at all. This is just from a fan, OF their music. I do have my favorites, which are Bill and Gustav. Sure all of them are hot, BUT there's a fine line imo. Hope you're not offended or anything.

Deine Schön Stimme...

A voice so admirable
A voice that spoke of life
A voice belonging to someone filled with light
A voice that held so much emotion
A voice speaking in its mother tongue
A voice that danced with its music
A voice that could utter so sweet things
A voice that was anything but cold
A voice that was betrayed

Even after that betrayal
So much love goes towards that voice
Seeming with no imperfection
With help it won't lose
And the stars won't dim
Instead they'll guide it
To a world full of light
Where it won't drift
From the love praised to it

But hope resides in our hearts
To hear your voice once again
Seeing you up on your feet, radiating with light
With your smile etched on your face
And hazel specks looking upon us
Singing your heart out
While looking up at you, admiring your hard work
A wish we hope comes true 'cause

Ohne dich und deine schön Stimme ist alles doof

I would gladly like to know what you think =]

ps.Ohne dich und deine schön Stimme ist alles doof --- Without you and your beautiful voice everything is stupid.

I'm not meaning it as IN LOVE, but LOVE generally 'cause I'm IN LOVE with their lyrics not them.
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 12:24

The poem is very nice.

And I think everyone has got an opinion of how they feel about their music and them; If you(ingeneral) are in love with Bill it doesn't mean you are not in love with their music bacause i think what starts the love with Bill is the meaning of the lyrics he writes.....

If anyone gets what I mean.....
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 15:07

I get it =]

I was just meaning for those who aren't really in love with the band at all but with Bill/Tom ONLY.

They wouldn't understand it probably -.-

'Cause there's bound to be some hanging around, though I'd rather not speak out my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 18:55

Very beautifully written and quite sad not only because it brings back memories of that dark time when Bill's voice was on the rocks but also it makes me think about what would happen if his voice vanished. Lately Bill's been lip synching at concerts and at a few american concerts it was noted that his voice sounded kind of weak (i wasn't there, can't reinforce this first hand) so people are speculating that mabe he's having problems again. Obviously this poem is kind of like re-enforcing the idea of that. But it was really nice

And personally, I find it impossible to say I'm in love with the lyrics or the band because to me, the term in love refers to how you feel about one person, the person you'd give everything for, the one you truly love with all your heart. I'm in love with Bill, but I love the band. And not only that but when I see the band, I don't see them as bill, Tom Georg and Gustav, i see them as one unit, working together, like a well oiled machine to produce a unique sound and sense, a machine that would fail if just one of them disappeared. However when you talk about Tom, I only see Tom, not Tom Kaulitz famous guitarist from Tokio Hotel, same with Bill, Georg and Gustav. Obviously Tokio Hotel is a big part of each person, but they are much more than Tokio Hotel so to me, thats how it is.

But this is just my opinion, not meant to be offensive or nasty or anything.

But Maria, I do agree with you, about random lurkers perhaps only liking the band because the twins are "like so totally hot!" (direct quote from an ex friend -.-) and people like this won't understand the depth of such a heart wrenching poem
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 00:06

I said in love because their lyrics practically saved a bit of me.

It was a rough time and all, and they helped a lot.

So, their lyrics mean really something to me Smile

"And not only that but when I see the band, I don't see them as bill, Tom Georg and Gustav, i see them as one unit, working together, like a well oiled machine to produce a unique sound and sense, a machine that would fail if just one of them disappeared. However when you talk about Tom, I only see Tom, not Tom Kaulitz famous guitarist from Tokio Hotel, same with Bill, Georg and Gustav."

It's like that for me too 'cause what they did unconciously, made me see them in a different light, and it made me feel much more comfortable for some reason to write fan fics. Maybe it's the fact I feel grateful for what they did without knowing, made me see them as not something as many see them, famous, got money, hot etc. but as them, with their own faults and virtues Smile

And O.o

Lip synching?

Weak?

=[

Sad Sad

I'm sorry if it brought that kind of vibe =[

But I'm also glad you like it =]

I had felt too much for his voice. What I said about the voice in the poem is what I felt at that time...

Sorry, though for bringing back those memories.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 00:48

Don't apologise for bringing those memories back. We need to remember what happened then so that we realise Bill isn't superman, he's human and he's damaging his voice every concert for us, the fans (the american fans especially...thanks Bill -.-) Yes, his voice was weak at the concerts and yes he was lip synching. and NOW, they are thinking of doing more concerts in November...liek they're tempting fate and just asking for Bill to be hurt.

Their lyrics saved me. Not in a fangirl way, or an attention seeking way, as in they prevented me from killing myself, as in they helped me heal while i was in pain, as in they helped me reach out for help when I thought I couldn't. I don't mean to sound typical emo but around the time Don't Jump was released I fluctuated in depression, real depression as in medicated depression. I had nothing to be depressed about per se, I just was "sick" and it was a mental sickness. I never told anyone about it so I got no medical help....my depression got worse until I just wanted to die. I had it planned out, we had a "medicine cabinet" which I raided (box full of pills, most were expired) and as much bleach as i could find. I couldn't cut my wrists, I knew it would hurt too much to go that final step plus it was a lot more messy and too many complications. I still have the note, the hand written suicide note. during the weeks I was planning this, I got an email from the Tokio Hotel webteam. They sent me Spring Nicht, the video. which was a new release at the time. Spring nicht doesn't mean as much when the words are held behind a haze of misunderstandings but the video erases all misunderstandings of course.

First time I'd seen the video first time the lyrics truly meant something to me, last time I thought about killing myself. Then from Spring Nicht came Rette Mich and all the other songs which deal with hurt or loss. Every song was like a small spark, igniting the fire in my soul once more, helping me realise I needed to keep living like this band was telling me to. I know none of the songs are written for me specifically, but the thought that someone, somewhere out there was willing to "jump" for me, brought me back from the edge.

I know it was just a coincidence Spring Nicht came out at that time, but somewhere I like to think it came out specifically, that maybe someone heard my cry for help and that was their way to communicate with me.

you can all laugh at me. you can all say how emo i am, you can all say how stupid i am for believing TH think about me let alone know who i am...but this is all very real and it still is real to me. it still hurts even now, a year later and I still get hit by waves of it. and yet tokio Hotel are still there to help me through it.

So yes Maria, I know how you feel about the lyrics, more than anyone probably could, more than I can explain, more than anything will ever help me in this world. Because I can honestly say this that without Tokio Hotel, I would have died.
Well, without tokio hotel and some xanex xD But u get the drift. Its thanks to them I'm like who I am today because during the hardest parts of my life, from the toughest ages they were there, same age as me, going through the same things as me, giving me strength cos if they could get through shit like that then so could i. That is why I'm so proud to be so close in age to them, its like I grew up with them.

Sorry for rambling on. i could write forever and still I'd never be able to profess why Tokio Hotel mean so much to be, why I love them. And yet I can still never say I'm in love with them, as being in love with something is to be devoted to them, like Romeo and Juliet, Edward and Bella, Sharon and Ozzy, Tristan und Isolde. in love is being with someone completely, offering your heart and having them offer their own back and being in love is something so rare and so difficult that few people ever truly are in love....they just feel as close to love as possible. Soul mates, if you will, though that thing doesn't seem real to me.
What I feel for Tokio hotel could never be that. It's not as pure or insane as in love, its more like devotion, admiration, desire and passion for them to suceed as well as for them to just be, What I feel for Bill surpases the strength of what I feel for Tokio Hotel BUT they are not the same kind of love.

Sorry I'm getting philosophical....thats what philosophy a'level reading does to you I guess xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 17:57

RavynK wrote:
Very beautifully written and quite sad not only because it brings back memories of that dark time when Bill's voice was on the rocks but also it makes me think about what would happen if his voice vanished. Lately Bill's been lip synching at concerts and at a few american concerts it was noted that his voice sounded kind of weak (i wasn't there, can't reinforce this first hand) so people are speculating that mabe he's having problems again. Obviously this poem is kind of like re-enforcing the idea of that. But it was really nice

And personally, I find it impossible to say I'm in love with the lyrics or the band because to me, the term in love refers to how you feel about one person, the person you'd give everything for, the one you truly love with all your heart. I'm in love with Bill, but I love the band. And not only that but when I see the band, I don't see them as bill, Tom Georg and Gustav, i see them as one unit, working together, like a well oiled machine to produce a unique sound and sense, a machine that would fail if just one of them disappeared. However when you talk about Tom, I only see Tom, not Tom Kaulitz famous guitarist from Tokio Hotel, same with Bill, Georg and Gustav. Obviously Tokio Hotel is a big part of each person, but they are much more than Tokio Hotel so to me, thats how it is.

But this is just my opinion, not meant to be offensive or nasty or anything.

But Maria, I do agree with you, about random lurkers perhaps only liking the band because the twins are "like so totally hot!" (direct quote from an ex friend -.-) and people like this won't understand the depth of such a heart wrenching poem

i totally agree you said what i feel/think beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 10:47

Quote :
We need to remember what happened then so that we realise Bill isn't superman, he's human and he's damaging his voice every concert for us, the fans

I agree with that. Some girls think they found their super hero in Bill, as if Bill could save all the girls who say they are in love with him -.-

Quote :
Their lyrics saved me. Not in a fangirl way, or an attention seeking way, as in they prevented me from killing myself, as in they helped me heal while i was in pain, as in they helped me reach out for help when I thought I couldn't.

I get it perfectly. Maybe Lu remembers. I hid many things kind of for the sake of my best friends. I used to be a body going around, forgetting I even had a soul to begin with. At school I would barely pay attention or do any homework, hence the not-so-good-grades. I though about dying, and Lu's threatining and frightening finger [xP]...I ended up breaking a promise and I felt so ashamed of it -.-

After I heard Spring Nicht, many of my dreams consisted in someone I loved ending it, sometimes I still do and many of their songs trigged me into seeing as you eventually saw, that i should keep living.

And I don't care if I sound emo...so if there's soemone who wants to judge they can do so freely. But ever since I was nine I had someone ruin my life, and bully me unconcious to me. It's hard to get over from that, almost six years of bullying from a piece of s*it. I'm not afraid to admit I was weakened a lot by her, and along with other problems it just made the fact harder.

So, I love their music to the point I would consider almost anything over it. And In Die Nacht, gave me hope somehow. Sure, it's about the twins relationship, but it gave out a sort of hope, if I could ever find someone I don't wanna lose.

And I did. You can call me foolish, 'cause yes I'm still 14, young in many eyes, but Age doesn't matter, it's the bond that tightens everything. And I met a couple that's been going strong for six years, and the guy's barely gone into his twenties. So, age doesn't matter.

Maybe many haven't yet experienced lust, so when they come to value their feelings they don't get what they really want. But I did, and it wasn't anything like this.

Also, I was a bit offended when someone [not saying names], was like 'him?' when I said I don't like Bill sexually as I already have what I want. But I know I probably wouldn't have understood in her position.

Quote :
in love is being with someone completely, offering your heart and having them offer their own back and being in love is something so rare and so difficult that few people ever truly are in love....they just feel as close to love as possible.

I agree to that wholeheartedly though. The things I did for him, if you'd know, you'd be like, "only after two weeks?" [ok get your mind out of the gutter xP... jk], it's like I ventured into some Romeo and Juliet make-over, though to a longer span. He also helped heal the scars that had been freshly reopened. We were best friends before anything, sure just for a week xD...but I had spent like 3/4 of a day with him, almost every day that week, and I felt so close to him...

But anyway I'm ranting away xD...sorry for thsi rant and all...

But I get you prefectly =]

And each song of theirs hit and helped me differently, I could pull an all-nighter and still wouldn't be done.

And unlike you Chloe, I attempted such things, but I could never succeed, as their lyrics would come to haunt me, everytime and never go that far. But I'm glad they did so now, 'cause I found what I need =]

Quote :
its more like devotion, admiration, desire and passion for them to suceed as well as for them to just be,

That's how I feel and hope for each of them. As I'm grateful for what they did unconciously to me.

I admit at first, I was a teenager who couldn't see past the meaning, but now I do, and I'm glad so too.

So you could all call me crazy for not feeling for Bill sexually, but once you guys find someone you deeply want to never part with, come and tell me where you being in love with Bill/Tom [ there don't seem to be much Gusti and Geh's lovers =[ ] drifted off.

If you guys understand Hilf mir Fliegen's lyrics [which is my 2nd favorite]...it says roughly...

Come and help me fly
Lend to me your wings
I'd trade them for the world
For everything I have
i'll trade them tonight
For everything that keeps me sane

It's something like that...I even sort off gave up one of my best friends, I had considered as a sister, as a twin.

She and him were the only thing i had left, [she hates him -.-] and I gave her up, yes, that's where more craziness ensues xP

I may be considered insane by you, but to me I'm perfectly sane xD

Ok, sorry for the rant -.- and I apologise for apologising for bringing those memories...

Quote :
So yes Maria, I know how you feel about the lyrics, more than anyone probably could, more than I can explain, more than anything will ever help me in this world. Because I can honestly say this that without Tokio Hotel, I would have died.

=] I'm glad someone knows how I feel [i thought i was alone in this fan club who could probably get this, maybe lu would, hell we're probbaly some of the few who would understand this]

And I too can say that, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I get very very angry when they offend TH, and the reason isn't because I am in love with them...which I'm not...but when they offend them, they're offending me too in a way. TH's part of me in a way, and when they offend them, it's like they're offending me, insulting me too, not just them. 'Cause what they did, is something not many can understand fully. They can't comprehand what it means, if they never came at least down a step.

So...yes...Without Tokio Hotel, I would have died...

[Wow one poem and a warning um...led to such emotional talks xP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deine Schön Stimme...   Deine Schön Stimme... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deine Schön Stimme...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: General Chat :: The Creative Area :: Poems & Lyrics-
Jump to: