тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EMERGENCY MEETING!

Go down 
+7
Tom's .. Flying .. V
Luanagk
no name
rebby18
xDarkening.Angelx
MarielleX
RavynK
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 23:05

Ok so we saw the video today that we filmed on Saturday and let's just say...its not as good as we thought it would be.
Me and Kim were talking and we think we should just meet up and do another one ASAP!
We think the 20th of September is the best time to meet up. We need as many people to come as possible so please, PLEASE, whoever can come... BE THERE!

Thats the 20th of September, 12.30 ish at Valletta.

This meeting is mainly for the video. But this time it'll be different. Me and Kim are planning everything NOW! that is the speech, where we're gonna go, what we're gonna do, how we're gonna stand etc. If anyone has any ideas...tell us them NOW! That's the problem we had yesterday, we werent that organised (as usual! xD).
The main problems with the video were
a) NOBODY LOOKED AT THE CAMERA!!! Everyone was looking around or at the floor so we all looked really really dead and like we were just receiting lines for a school play or something.
b) we hadn't done a test run so it looked and sounded amateur.

now we;ve seen the vid, we know how to spruce it up and make it much more interesting. But as for the not looking at the camera thing and looking dead, the only way to prevent this is by HAVING ENERGY! I know nobody else is really doing anything but standing there but come on, energy in the eyes people. Look alive. You all know how Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav talk with their eyes in pics, its like they're actually talking aloud to you, thats how we have to look. Alive, having fun, truly mesmerized by TH. all the emotions you can feel for TH have to come bubbling to the surface! Don't worry about looking a little crazed or fun and slightly insane! It's all good, so long as nobody looks like a fangirl or a weird mad axe murderer (leave the axes at home ppl!)

We do need someone to hold the camera, so maybe someone can bring an extra person or if someone wants to skip out and hold the camera they can. We've all been asked to do this as a fanclub, as a forum, just us, united but if we can bring one extra person to hold the camera it'd be good (Maria, your bf really helped out last time, tell him thanks).

Now I'm going to describe the project for you guys so everyone understands. This is what the italian team sent us:

-----------

Hi forum,I had this idea in a mid-July night ._.
So, days ago we were talking about the guys, who are becoming more and more famous. This is the reality, they are having so much success, more than deserved. Ehat I want to do is to make a DVD. I know they have enough that they coul open a personal video-library xD
But this should be a little bit different.
We wil use tha Christmas to make them this gift. The project is international: every European country in wich the guys had success will partecipate.
The DVD will be so organized: every nation will choose a premation that the guys had there (for example Italy = Digital or TRL Awards), and send this video to an e-mail address created just for this project. ( the e-mail is europeanproject-wirbleibenimmer@hotmail.it)Then, every nation should send also a dedication of 3 lines, that rappresents the nation itself (for example: Thanks for.. blablabla, Italy). In the end with all the dedications and videos we will create a video. This will not be to please the guys to stay always here in Europe, or to reproach them. This will be just to remember that Europe there was, there is, and there will be always. It's a nice idea, and easy to realize! For the final premiation we will put the EMAs, that rapresents the union of all European fans.

What do you think?

What I need is:

- that you choose the premiation and send the video
- that you choose the dedication for your nation

Ok?

Kisses,

the THOIF

At the first, nice to meet you, i'm angela Very Happy
sorry for my bad english
i hope that you like this idea and i hope that Malta will be in this project.
i know that tokio hotel never had won any awards in your country, but if you want, you can say only a dedication [in you want you can do it more longer than 3 lines] ;D because you haven't any video.
what do you think? Very Happy
please, we need an answer as soon as possible
We're waiting for U Very Happy
kisses

-------------------

All ideas for what can be done in the video POST THEM HERE ASAP!!!! We need to sort this long before the next meeting k.
And As a side note, in the end our German wasn't so great, we have horrible accents (not surprising...we aren't german after all!!) so how about we just speak in English?
Or even better, why not give them a bit of maltese culture and you guys can say it in Maltese, then we translate it?

Ok I'm gonna go.......COMMENTS NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 23:54

I'll have to check about the date cos its kinda close to when i start school and my mum gets iffy
Anywho any chance i might see the vids??
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 23:54

I think that since our dedication is longer, to spice it up a bit, maybe we could take some shots, or a bit of a video promoting TH, NOT VANDALIZING, like handing out some flyer to people really quickly.

Though we'd have to record your voice, we would seem less 'dead' than if we stay in the same position as if we're taking some school photo. Or maybe other parts of the meeting, it would seem better imo. Also filming from one angle wouldn't be as great as more than one. So maybe we could film it two times or more or at least have two people with cameras from 2 different direction.

It would look greater imo. And editing videos for me is like NO PROBLEM Smile

Dw I'll tell him =]

Also, have you thought about location...like maybe we should do it with a more interesting background, base is quiet and all but it's like been dead for some time.

Like maybe we go to Lascaris, and have our backs to the 3 cities, or whatever they are and the sea.

Oh ja, what if we can have our official t-shirts for our unofficial fanclub? If we can get it by that time, we would look better imo than just a variation of t-shirts or people not wearing a t-shirt at all.

Though I dunno if we can get them done till then.

Oh and to have no problem with the sun xD...maybe we could film [bits where chloe talks etc.] at about 6 or 7...but you guys have to stay there so like talk it with your parents and stuff so we don't have the same problem like yesterday.

Sorry getting all hyped up haha...I just don't want us to have the worst video from all. We have to try and stand out since they were never here, so we have to make ours more interesting =]

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 00:26

The only thing I have to say is we have to be careful regarding length, cos if it's too long they might cut and paste as they wish.
We cant get anyone else in the shot either, as this is going to be a public dvd we'd need their consent so the flyer handing thing might be a bit difficult to film.

We could go somewhere more scenic but again, ensure nobody is around who might end up in the shot. People normally avoid cameras and shit but we gotta be dead careful. I dunno where Lascaris is lofl! I'm so bad at names and shit.

As for a voice over, I dunno. I mean, we don't want it to flashy and ott. I think some still shots would be good of all of us. Our movement is limited based upon the heat of the day and sun intensity. If it's gonna be too hot we'll look like drowned rats swimming in sweat...not a pretty picture xD

The two angles thing might be a good idea. What we'll do is, on the day we film it from two angles, then you can edit it and send it to kim and me, then we can all judge how it is. If it turns out good we can send it. Only prob, if we have 2 cameras filmin...which cam do we look at?

It would've been good if we could get the t-shirts then but its way too soon and we won't have the chance to get them all ready and stuff. so unfortunately it's just gotta be casual wear and stuff.

And Mar, next time you're on msn, I'll start talking to u, and send it to you over that so you can see how it came.

To make it seem less like a school photo I thought maybe makin it in a more relaxed area, like we're in the middle of a meeting and someone kind of caught us by surprise and we just started talking about TH. But we gotta see. obv on the day we kinda have to "rehearse". Good ideas though Maria, keep them coming in! We do need to stand out and thats why we need the energy as well. Energy people, otherwise I'm gettng out the wooden rulers and it really will be like at school (and those wooden rulers HURT!)
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 20:17

Oh god chlo you braught bad memories of this nun in primary school who used to run after us with her meter long wooden ruler ahhhhhh *nightmares for 2 months*

Oh and hopefully by end of sept i will be cooler, hopefully it won't be raining lol so no looking like sweaty rats ewww
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:14

i came up with this idea, but i don't know if it's good or not ... maybe after chloe has finish talking, in the end we just all scream out ''Malta !''
(maybe that will promote malta more)

btw if any chance you could, can u send me the vids. of the meeting we did to me too or maybe post them on youtube or somewhere?!
thnkx
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 02:42

^ good idea i like it Smile

how about after the guys talk we position ourselves forming the tokio hotel logo and screaming 'READY SET GO TO MALTA!'?? XDD
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 04:10

Good ideas Leute x]

I also came up with this idea... erm like the members at the back can have balloons... for example i have one with a (T)... the one next to me with an (O) and so on... till we have Tokio Hotel.. and if we have enough people we can also have Bill, tom, Georg and Gustav (whole name on each balloon) xD And then at he end of the video when Chloe finishesfrom the talk.. we can let them fly (if the wind direction is favourable x)

What do you think guyz? xD
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 19:52

Luanagk wrote:
Good ideas Leute x]

I also came up with this idea... erm like the members at the back can have balloons... for example i have one with a (T)... the one next to me with an (O) and so on... till we have Tokio Hotel.. and if we have enough people we can also have Bill, tom, Georg and Gustav (whole name on each balloon) xD And then at he end of the video when Chloe finishesfrom the talk.. we can let them fly (if the wind direction is favourable x)

What do you think guyz? xD

it would be a great idea but i think there's got to be some ppl .... i think like last time it's a good ammount of ppl !

i hope the wind will be how we want it ... cos imagine .... we leave the baloons and the balloons will fall on d ground big mouth
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 20:07

I like the balloon idea! and we can plan that before, just gotta keep an eye on the weather reports nd stuff.
Atm I'm kind of distracted (CAN YOU BLAME ME?!?!?!) but all this planning is great.
The speech I'm editing a bit (cos even when I spoke it in the vid, i sounded like a robot trying to remember it xD) but it will ROUGHLY be the same. Is there anything you guys think we should add/remove from the speech?
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 20:41

to rebby18...if you still haven't got them...Luana sent them to me and I put it in one 6 minutes something vid xD...still waiting till it saves itself though -.- I'm gonna post it on youtube, and all of you can watch everything there plus a little more xD

Oh yeah, I dunno if I can come on the 20th...you see I was bit by something on my left leg and sometimes it starts hurting a lot and I can't walk =[

Doctor came today and prescribed me a week of tablets...six everyday to be exact Mad and some ointment or whatever it is...problem is he said it could take loads more than a week to heal plus I may suffer fever and other stuff because of it ='[

But I WANNA come, so I'll make sure I heal in time...well try so anyway...

Lu, you always manage to think something up with balloons, don't you? EMERGENCY MEETING! Icon_razz

&& of course I LOVE it Very Happy

I LOVE ballons xD
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 20:55

no, i still don't have the video.

well, when you post it on youtube please post the link on the forum !! thnkx
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 00:12

So me and Kim have been planning the speech and so far we;ve had some ideas. First of all Luana suggested last meeting, doing a speech using TH songs...hence I was on the bus tonight and got a brain wave!

So I kind of planned it out and here are the basic ideas:

"Ready Set Go, we're gonna run through the monsoon beyond the world across a thousand oceans for you because to use you'll be forever sacred. We want you to know that we'll be By Your Side as your fans to the end of time. We're ready to Scream it out loud for you!"

Then we could all 'scream' something like "Tokio Hotel we love you and we'll love you forever."

Thats 1 part of the speech which I would try and incorporate somehow. Any ideas on how to embellish it or what you think of it, let me know k!!!!

------ NOW ANOTHER PART TO INCLUDE MORE PEOPLE ----------

at one point in the speech i said something like "Your music inspires us every day and brought us together as friends." now first of all I'm gonna embellish on that and bulk it up a tiny tiny bit.
Anyway we were thinking of getting some people, 10 at the most to speak about what TH's music has done for them/means to them. however this vid still needs to be short so only 1 LINE OF TEXT!!! two at the maximum.

It HAS to be:
Written//spoken in proper English, no Maltese obviously and no swearing xD
Simple and straight to the point
And you have to feel confident saying it. not like youre reading lines for a school play or something...free and fun ok!

Now, me and Kim thought up a rough list. the people on this list dont HAVE to do the speech thing, but we think its a good idea if they do and we'll tell you why:

Kim - she's admin, she's confident enough, she's kinda prepared
Luana - she's admin and I think she should do it
Roxy - cos she's such a loudmouth she'd be great at it xD
Marielle - she's been a big help, she's a mod and she's been here for quite a while..plus she's a loon
Maria - again she's been here from the beginning and she's been helping a real lot lately
Nicky - THE ONLY BOY ON THE ENTIRE FORUM. this makes sense to show we have diversity and as guys r so rare in the TH fandom its like, unique
Sav - Cos she's also a loudmouth and not shy about anything. This is also to show age diversity as the oldest regular member of the forum (me) speaks, so by having the youngest member of the forum speaking, it shows we're open to everyone regardless of age, sex etc....

This was just us talking and brainstorming over the various members of the forum, who we think would be good or not and stuff like that. Luana, Rox, Marielle, Maria, Nicky and Sav we need your confirmation if you're gonna do it or not. If you don't want to of couse we really understand but we hope you do want to do this!!!!
Now, if every1 in the list agrees to do this, we need 3 more people willing to speak. If anyone wants to speak, let us know but also include what ur gonna say. If you can include a vid of yourself sayin it, even better!!! But this is for saturday ok so get ur asses in gear.

If anyone has trouble or wants help writing their thoughts on TH's music (though its only 1 line xD) come talk to me, or add me on msn for anyone who doesn't have me already anything_but_ordinary14273@hotmail.com

Let me know what u think!!! and who's coming to this meeting?
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 00:49

I'M COMINGGGGG =D

Can't miss this xP

Ummm...which Maria? lol...there are like 3 for sure me thinks xD

AND I think Jasmine if she wants should do so too. She's been there since the beginning and all.

[Lulu I need to talk to you aboout you-know-what]

Oh and Lascaris is...well you guys remember when we went to base? There are some stairs which lead to Lascaris =]

If not there, I have a place in mind for Hastings, it's you guys' choice, but people cooperate a little, give your ideas on where we could go and all.

ALSO gah -.- I had said no shyness =[...I think we need some Karline-people in this fan club xD STOP shyness please...[I admit I was a bit shy at first -.- but ti was before the introduction Smile ]

And again cooperate...

Flashback:

Tridu nibqaw awn jew mmorru ajkla? [You wanna stay here or go to ajkla?]

Silence accompanied by shrugs

End Flashback...

I think Chloe you should so get those rulers you talked about, or I can just steal Ren's chain and threaten you all EMERGENCY MEETING! Icon_razz

Be more like...Chloe...and Kim...and Savannah...and Roxy =D

I swear [swear words included] I'm gonna go all Harry Potter on you if you just come and stay in a little group of 4 talking to each other (I know I kinda did that with ren but before intro and stuff xD)

So...you know...COOPERATE =]

I agree with the people you chose =]

And wasn't there some other guy who did a tattoo same as Bill...I dunno I never saw him at a meeting -.-

He was friends with the twins, Sarah and Maria me thinks...I dunno if he's a fan though...

Anyways great job abotu thinking stuff up Very Happy I love all your ideas =]
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 01:02

i was here since the begining too =[

but anyway.. doesnt matter.. [why do i feel so forgotten XD]

im coming..
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 01:18

Val they meant from the beginning as in being there from the first few meetings where we weren't more than 10 practically.

The first was, i think in November [I had just gotten interest in them at that time]

I came for their second which was on January 4th =]

And there are three spots left...so if you wanna do it you could say so Smile

O.o I just realized that less than 20 mins ago...I had my fan birthday lol...10 months Very Happy [few but still something xD]
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 01:27

xDarkening.Angelx wrote:
Val they meant from the beginning as in being there from the first few meetings where we weren't more than 10 practically.

The first was, i think in November [I had just gotten interest in them at that time]

I came for their second which was on January 4th =]

And there are three spots left...so if you wanna do it you could say so Smile

O.o I just realized that less than 20 mins ago...I had my fan birthday lol...10 months Very Happy [few but still something xD]

oh i see danke lolz XD
sry for my stupidity x]
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 09:15

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M COMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!! (brace yourselves xD)

cheers

and all bow down to Chloe for her marvelous act ...this post xD worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 11:44

*all stands up*

I;m coming Very Happy

cheers cheers *feels proud she with the huge help of lulu started the fan club and forum* cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 12:17

das ist my "speech"

your music has been great help and comfort to my life, thanks to you i have a second family of great people. Lets hope someday i can thank you in person. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 23:08

xDarkening.Angelx wrote:

Ummm...which Maria? lol...there are like 3 for sure me thinks xD

I meant you Maria. If you want to of course xD

Yeah everyone was dead shy and I will bring the rulers if nobody joins in XD. But I suppose we can't force anyone to join in and be loud and fun. In the end its their choice and they know they will miss out, cos in the end the loud ones were acting like psychos nd going crazy fun (especially at the end.....Don't Jump!)

Val I never mentioned you in the line up cos I know you're really shy and I wasn't sure if you'd want to do it. If you do, you can, I mean we can have 10 people maximum so you can still fit in. Just plan your line thing and tell us what it is. But this is only if you have the confidence to say it cos you're gonna be saying it into a camera which will be seen by a lot of people so it has to be good, confident, well spoken etc...

And Maria....what did you mean, go Harry Potter on people? That was interesting......

and all the problems with deciding where to go and shizz...if that happens next time then someone take charge and just decide where we sit. Like we went back to that place and everyone was dithering around. If that happens again just do what I did....go and sit down/stake your claim somewhere xD everyone followed and VOILA! we had a place to stay lofl xD

We seem really bad at making decisions as a whole so maybe someone should be appointed as leader? Not leader like in scouts leader thing, but leader as in decision maker xD
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 23:19

hmmm.....

i will say.

Your music has inspired me to block out the people who try to hurt me, and let people who like me into my life, your music is definetly the reason i am happy and fun.
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 23:37

I've prepared a rough speech. It WILL NOT soound exactly like this as this is a rough guide, something just for me to follow, I figured I can make it sound better and lighter if I remember it basically. Tell me what you think.

Hey, we’re from a little island called Malta; it’s just below Italy!!
We’re dead small and not that well know yet but we have a thriving Tokio Hotel fanclub which is really growing in members! We meet regularly to hang out, promote Tokio Hotel and just enjoy you guys and your music.

Basically, we just want to tell you how thankful we are for you and your music.

(my rough piece about what TH's music has done/means to me)Your music has helped me through the many; many bad times I’ve had and has been there through the good. You’ve helped me grow up and become the person who I am today.

(here we then go on to the other people who are speaking, they say what they have to say etc... then back to me)

You’ve inspired us and brought us together as friends, perhaps even as a family. We just want to thank you for all of that. We want to thank you for who you are and what you do, but most of all, we want to thank you for just being you!

We’d run through the monsoon beyond the world across a thousand oceans for you because to us you'll be forever sacred. And even if our Final Day has come, we just want you to know that we'll be By Your Side as your fans to the end of time. We're ready to Scream it out loud for you!

(and then everyone 'screams' - stage scream) We love you Tokio Hotel and we’ll love you forever. Please come to Malta!”

------

So guys, comments? Good, bad, what u think?
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 23:56

HAHA with a recomendation like that... well how can i say no!!!! I will prepare my AWESOME 1 liner and blow everyone away!!!! duckride

haha sorry you couldn't have found me in a loonier mood than this chair dance (oh and chloe sorry about the comment on thfiction lol i wasnt even coherent at that point )

Oh what time is the emergency meeting on sat ? cos i wont be able to stay for long uff cos my best friend instists on having me for the day on sat cos she thinks I've pulled the AWOL act for too long lolz XD (don't ask) I will hopefully be able to snatch an hour or 2
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 00:06

guys, bad news. Kim was speaking with the people who are doing this and they just told her the speech has to be written!
As in, we send a written dedicationo to them and they include it over an animation or something and the dedication can only be 8 lines long. We don't even get to include a picture of our forum, its just our words over an animation of who knows what. All this planning is basically for nothing and even the stuff we did last meeting was pretty useless.

I was thinking, this can be the speech:

""We just want to tell you how thankful we are for you and your music.
You’ve inspired us and brought us together as friends, perhaps even as a family.
We want to thank you for all of that. We want to thank you for who you are and what you do, but most of all, we want to thank you for just being you!
We’d run through the monsoon beyond the world across a thousand oceans for you because to us you'll be forever sacred.
And even if our Final Day has come, we just want you to know that we'll be By Your Side as your fans to the end of time.
We're ready to Scream it out loud for you!
We love you Tokio Hotel and we’ll love you forever. Please come to Malta!”

This is a real disappointment but lets not let this dishearten us! At least TH will stilll hear abotu us!! We can still do the meeting if you guys want, up to you lot. I'm still up for it if others are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EMERGENCY MEETING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!   EMERGENCY MEETING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY MEETING!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next