тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Georg or George ????

Go down 
+11
^Danii_483^
th4immer
*KlavierFee*
Revenge
Tom's .. Flying .. V
MarielleX
LoveIsDead
lavenderaly
xXxKirstyxXx
RavynK
[x] nIcKy [x]
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Georg or George ???? Empty
PostSubject: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 21:50

Alot of times Bill calls Georg 'George' and on trl they were asked a question who is the messiest and all of them replied George.

Whats his real name lol!

and if he's Georg (which he is) y do they call him George ????
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 22:03

*takes a deeep breath* ITS BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN FUCKING AMERICANS THATS WHY. THE MOMENT THEY STEP IN AMERICA, HE'S KNOWN AS GEORGE EVEN THOUGH HIS REAL NAME IS GEORG. *breathes deeper to calm down* That is why they call him George. If you notice, nowhere else in the entire fucking world do they call him George, even in England they still called him Georg and even in every single recent interview that hasn't been carried out in fucking America. Only when they get to America is he suddenly known as George!! WTF, he isn't some poncy nancy boy, he's GEORG, kick ass bassist and total rockstar!! What a way to stand out from the crowd and prove you aren't changing to become more famous, right boys o.O!!!

Good job Bill and Tom are pretty much the same in English, god forbid they change that as well. Wonder what they'll start calling Gustav -.-, certainly not Juschtel for much longer, after all, that's German and even though TH is completely German, whilst in America, anything German/having to do with Germany has to be eliminated from their person!! Even the concerts they do are 100% in english besides 1 (yes 1) song, Durch Den Monsun because everything else german is just WRONG *not the angry angry ANGRY sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 22:17

god chloe have you calmed down??
i agree hope that after this fucking year possibly before the year ends they'll be out of this america shit
+ i hate when they call him george his name is GEORG
FUCKING AMERICA

lavenderaly

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 19:55

am i the only one here from America......????
dannng, calm down, i'm sure people from other countries pronounce some American words wrong but you don't see us going crazy over it...
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 20:00

'George' is a totally different name to Georg! George sounds like something you'd name the next king of England, not what you'd call a bassist in a rock band! And George is a totally different name. If his mum wanted him to be called George, she would have named him George!!

But even TH say it. I know Georg says he doesnt mind, but i do! And i know a lot of the fans do.

I freakin hate americans!!! [Well, not all americans. Just the ones that call him George.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 20:13

I do agree that it is very annoying and totally non sensical that Georg is called George when in america but woah peeps calm it!! lolz
A very wise guy once told me (okay okay it was the guy with the funny accent from the brain game on my nintendi ds) that anger indicates the decline of mental capacities!!

Lol anyway I'm sure the americans didnt put a gun to their heads and go YOU.CALL. HIM.GEORGE. !!!!!!!!
Its the manegment, its always the manegment!!

(In case you havent noticed i firmly beleive that the managment is at the root of all the earths problems)
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 21:35

lavenderaly wrote:
am i the only one here from America......????
dannng, calm down, i'm sure people from other countries pronounce some American words wrong but you don't see us going crazy over it...

There is no such thing as an American word as there is no such thing as an American language. In America, the official language used is ENGLISH. All words in America are the same as those used in England and other English speaking countries, they just lose a few letters here and there for god knows what reason. Henceforth they mispronounce English words.

And it's not them pronouncing the word wrong, that's one thing, its them changing the name altogether. Nowhere else is he known as George. Even in England we don't make them call him George! Georg doesn't even sound like George!!! Even the spelling is different!! George is like J-oh-r-j (j as in English j like in Jump) and Georg is like Gee-ORG. It's like me going to Egypt and instead of being called Chloë, I'm called Cleopatra, or going to Greece and being called Clottilda, cos thats my name in those countries.

And yes Marielle, the managment is the route of all problems (for anyone interested, me and about 20 other friends are planning to ransack Berlin when they're back and string Jost and the rest of the managment up by the bollocks) but as Jost himself once said, making Bill do something he doesn't want to do, is impossible. Hence yes, it is TH agreeing to it, because they believe it will improve their fame. Why else would they change his name for one damn country when in 100 others he can keep his name?

is it me or does this whole changing his name thing seem pointless? Honestly, what do they acheive by it, except causing fans to think they're either a bit slow or willing to change for fame. What a way to prove you aren't changing yourselves. Next thing you know, poor Andreas will be known as Andrew! and Simone will be Simona!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 21:44

RavynK wrote:
*takes a deeep breath* ITS BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN FUCKING AMERICANS THATS WHY. THE MOMENT THEY STEP IN AMERICA, HE'S KNOWN AS GEORGE EVEN THOUGH HIS REAL NAME IS GEORG. *breathes deeper to calm down* That is why they call him George. If you notice, nowhere else in the entire fucking world do they call him George, even in England they still called him Georg and even in every single recent interview that hasn't been carried out in fucking America. Only when they get to America is he suddenly known as George!! WTF, he isn't some poncy nancy boy, he's GEORG, kick ass bassist and total rockstar!! What a way to stand out from the crowd and prove you aren't changing to become more famous, right boys o.O!!!

Good job Bill and Tom are pretty much the same in English, god forbid they change that as well. Wonder what they'll start calling Gustav -.-, certainly not Juschtel for much longer, after all, that's German and even though TH is completely German, whilst in America, anything German/having to do with Germany has to be eliminated from their person!! Even the concerts they do are 100% in english besides 1 (yes 1) song, Durch Den Monsun because everything else german is just WRONG *not the angry angry ANGRY sarcasm*

I agree with Chloe,
We watched one of the TRL shows with TH on youtube...
We clenched our fists everytime they called him George,
WTF?! IS WRONG WITH THEM? DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO FREAKING SAY GEORG?!?!?!?!?!
its not that hard damn ugly bitches who people call Americans ...

Chloe and i both said if we were at that Show we would of screamed "GEORG!!!! HIS NAME IS GEORG!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 00:02

Well yeah it is the stupidest thing around, ok fine , its the most lame eejit and idiotic thing around all i was trying to say is that we dont just blame the americans because though they are why it happened they didnt make it happen!

Eughh sorry i just hate all this hostility among fans of differant nationalities, ages and all that shit we should really be 1 big TH family and all but this fandom really is turning out to be worse than high school Sad

Oh and chlo can I help in the torture managment plan I'm sure that will make me feel better!

Last edited by MarielleX on Thu Aug 14 2008, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:21

We're so in this together!
I HATE IT WHEN THEY CALL HIM GEORGE!

ugh it's the most annoying thing around, even more annoying that hannah Montana!

i feel so worried for TH cuz theya re going on tour with The Jonas Brothers which is the MOST annoying band ever! it's like backstreet re-incarnated or something!

Chlo, Mar...i really want to know if you have a plan to torture the management...and Jost is so getting tortured by me...i fucking hate him somehow!
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 18:51

I don't think you should get mad at JB... after all, it's good to know they like TH!
Anyway, when they called Georg George at trl was like "What the hell! Tom stop!!" -.-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 21:03

Pav, RELAX!!! TH AREN'T touring with that shit band. It was just a rumor started by a fan just cos those twats said they liked TH. They said they'd be up for a tour but not that it would happen. In all honesty, I highly doubt it because of the type of band TH is. Even in the beginning they never had support groups/went on tour with others, they certainly won't start now. And can you imagine squeaky clean JB with our dirty TH Wink? though I'd be up for a fangirl riot any day, right, to get rid of them all xD Yes I am feeling violent today...anyone have problems with that? if you do, say something to me. Atm, I'm the opposite to Marielle, she's all nice and calm and relaxed (lucky biatch) and I'm so fucking pissed off I could kill someone (I have good reasons though!!!)

The hostility of fans from different nations is only a recent thing. Back in the beginning, we were one giant TH family, it was dead perfect! Now things are out of control, but are you surprised when you have so many idiots out there? On an American fanboard a few weeks back, someone posted a topic which was something like "Fuck off europe, TH belongs to America now. They like us more." and all this shit. What's worse, about 40 people agreed with the idiot who posted this topic!! some of the things they said before the topic was locked (for obvious reasons!) were downright rude, arrogant and only proved how shallow-minded many TH fans are nowadays. Hostility arises because idiots like that are born into this world every damn second. It's like racism, sexism etc... we all know it sucks, but it exists because of some idiotic, shallow minded people who end up tainting everything for the rest of us

I can understand why people say they hate TH cos of the fans...at times I hate the fans so much I'm tempted to just say fuck it! I recently read the best quote ever on a TH pic created by a EUROPEAN fan, it said "No, you're right, Europe doesn't own Tokio Hotel, but contrary to what they believe, neither does America!" and it's true.

Btw, it is America making them call him George. See although the managment tells TH to say it, whilst on American soil the managment must report to Universal in America (obviously, cos its a lot easier to report to Universal America than spend 1000s of € to continually phone Germany; and they're the same company after all, just in different continents!). Obviously universal in america "suggested" (told) them call him George. as Jost reports to these people, his bosses, he has to agree. It's a huge tyranny of sorts, everyone reports to someone else and the Big Cheese decides what happens in the end. He decided Georg is now George. That's just how it works. This isn't stuff I've read on the net, its what I asked my friend's cousin who works for a music company.

In the end, while we do get angry at Jost, poor Jost is only doing what those above him are telling him to do. We forget TH is just a business for them, nothing more. And like in any other business, you have the management but they report to someone else. Jost is just managment, he reports to some other guy who reports to someone else blablabla till it reaches the top. I reckon although Jost deserves being strung up by the bollocks, I want to go for whoever Jost reports to. You guys have him...I'll get the main bastard.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 21:45

lol Chloe....
fucking america. ok i agree europe doesn't own TH right but its from europe that they started as they
are germans and germany is in europe
so fuck off america and american fans who says shit about TH(not all fans)
i hate when americans or shit like them say they own TH or something like that cos TH are only in america
cos it was their aim and now that they reached it america is ruining our boys
its not fucking damn right!!!
and that TH could ever someday tour with JB may never happen and its my nightmare and everytime
someone creates a new rumour on this shit that will NEVER happen i go officially down
so pls stop saying rumours about TH tour with JB if you have nothing sure pls DONT SAY ANYTHING cos im officially bored with the same rumours
P.S. Chloe you transmitted me your anger....
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 22:03

^ loool please take some anger, I have too much!!!

TH wanted Germany, they conquered it, they forgot it
TH wanted Europe, they conquered it, they forgot it
TH wanted America, they've almost conquered it,
TH want JAPAN!

Anyone see a pattern?

That was another message I saw on a picture. Sometimes I feel it's true as well. I don't want them to forget us but sometimes...it feels like that Sad

I want TH to have success everywhere in the world so I say "YAY AMERICA" but what I don't say yay to is the way so many American fans act (cos not all are shallow minded hos, like the ones I've met so far) and the way they feel the need to change just for america. Its more than the georg thing. Anyone else think they're playing up to their "band roles" too much? Come on, Tom is being overly sex obsessed gangsta, even in his dress and SPEACH!! Bill is the ultimate glam rocker bubbling full of innocence and giddy joy which makes you think he might swing a bit and Gustav and Georg just BLEND!! hell twice on TRL they wore almost the same thing!! Just the picture on their shirts was different FFS! Things seem too over the top and way overpronounced and stuff. When they talk at times, it seems so fake because it's so over the top and I hate to say that about TH cos the one thing I loved about them was how real they always used to be.
Now when they head to Japan, they'll start looking like Harajuko girls!! Or cinema bizarre, then the whole CB TH "rivallry" will start up again xD
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 22:27

OMG yes its a pattern...
will TH forget all the world and all the fame they had owned. i seriously hope NOT
but how the hell can they forget Europe their home their start their beginning was in europe.
oh come on i mean yes there are facts and im seriously beginning to believe this fucking thing which surely sucks i cant imagine TH forgetting europe and of course germany their hometown even though there are ppl in germany who hate TH cos once i saw a video when Bill changed his hairstyle when he had like about 16 i guess and there was a fucking girl who said is this a girl??
i was very angry but this is the truth germany is almost forgotting TH and even europe but i think its more vice versa TH are forgetting europe. fucking aim to reach america. i mean i dont want to be selfish they wanted to "own" america and they kinda owned it but that doesnt mean that they have to forget us PLS may that NEVER happen. but lets face the truth i think all this is happening.
and another thing america had this: TH co-hosting TRL america can you tell me if europe had ever had this?? as long as i know NO so yes i think even though i dont want to the conclusion is that TH is slowly slowly forgetting europe
i dont want to think this nd i wanna think positively but it is really happening.
^^sry guys i said so many negative things about TH but its all truth....
>>give me anger Chloe i need alot Georg or George ???? Icon_razz

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 22:51

RavynK wrote:
Pav, RELAX!!! TH AREN'T touring with that shit band. It was just a rumor started by a fan just cos those twats said they liked TH. They said they'd be up for a tour but not that it would happen. In all honesty, I highly doubt it because of the type of band TH is. Even in the beginning they never had support groups/went on tour with others, they certainly won't start now. And can you imagine squeaky clean JB with our dirty TH Wink? though I'd be up for a fangirl riot any day, right, to get rid of them all xD Yes I am feeling violent today...anyone have problems with that? if you do, say something to me. Atm, I'm the opposite to Marielle, she's all nice and calm and relaxed (lucky biatch) and I'm so fucking pissed off I could kill someone (I have good reasons though!!!)

The hostility of fans from different nations is only a recent thing. Back in the beginning, we were one giant TH family, it was dead perfect! Now things are out of control, but are you surprised when you have so many idiots out there? On an American fanboard a few weeks back, someone posted a topic which was something like "Fuck off europe, TH belongs to America now. They like us more." and all this shit. What's worse, about 40 people agreed with the idiot who posted this topic!! some of the things they said before the topic was locked (for obvious reasons!) were downright rude, arrogant and only proved how shallow-minded many TH fans are nowadays. Hostility arises because idiots like that are born into this world every damn second. It's like racism, sexism etc... we all know it sucks, but it exists because of some idiotic, shallow minded people who end up tainting everything for the rest of us

I can understand why people say they hate TH cos of the fans...at times I hate the fans so much I'm tempted to just say fuck it! I recently read the best quote ever on a TH pic created by a EUROPEAN fan, it said "No, you're right, Europe doesn't own Tokio Hotel, but contrary to what they believe, neither does America!" and it's true.

Btw, it is America making them call him George. See although the managment tells TH to say it, whilst on American soil the managment must report to Universal in America (obviously, cos its a lot easier to report to Universal America than spend 1000s of € to continually phone Germany; and they're the same company after all, just in different continents!). Obviously universal in america "suggested" (told) them call him George. as Jost reports to these people, his bosses, he has to agree. It's a huge tyranny of sorts, everyone reports to someone else and the Big Cheese decides what happens in the end. He decided Georg is now George. That's just how it works. This isn't stuff I've read on the net, its what I asked my friend's cousin who works for a music company.

In the end, while we do get angry at Jost, poor Jost is only doing what those above him are telling him to do. We forget TH is just a business for them, nothing more. And like in any other business, you have the management but they report to someone else. Jost is just managment, he reports to some other guy who reports to someone else blablabla till it reaches the top. I reckon although Jost deserves being strung up by the bollocks, I want to go for whoever Jost reports to. You guys have him...I'll get the main bastard.
xD yeah I know they are not touring with JB, and I know when Bill answered me someday they might tour cos they think they are great in America, it's probably (-.-') cause he had to say that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 22:58

Bill speaks about a lot of things they will do "someday" that they never do. I love Bill, I really do, but he talks out of his ass a lot. I doubt Jonas Brothers are liked by TH considering the music TH listen to and the....music (I guess)...JB make

Have all the anger kirsty *hands over anger*. Unfortunately, the reason why so many fans in Germany hate TH is because TH are forgetting them. They've been to America 3 times this yr and always to the same places (New York, New Jersey, California, and just recently Texas) yet they've been to Germany...ONCE!!! its ok if they went to every european city once, but NO! they did 2 concerts in italy. It was originally 3 concerts, and yet germany always had just that 1. That's why german fans hate TH now...

I love them with all my heart but every day I find myself feeling slightly more hurt by them. It's horrible to feel such negativity to a band who has been my life for 3 yrs, but I guess it proves I'm a real fan. I still love them...even if they are being like this -.- Though if it gets much worse, my love might dwindle -.-
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 16:20

Chlo...I swerr if they change i know i WILL start hating them. We discussed this before as well. It's like losing out on what you strongly believed in. They are playiong to their roles a LOT! i mean, i'm pretty sure Tom is not such a sex crazed gangsta all the time, but just cuz it gets him all the looks, he does it. Bill has crossed ALL the fucking limits of glam rock. the glam rock gods i.e david Bowie and Queen never looked so much like a girl as Bill does...and don't you dare curl your hands into fists and rant out insults at me, cuz we all know...Bill does look like a girl more than just a few times! and no matter how much you may pretend to ignore that fact...i wont be like all the other idiotic fangirls who choose to shut their eyes and think he is perfect. He's just a normal human being and he is NOT PERFECT!
And more so what is even more hate-able is the fact that the G's are sidelined completely...ALWAYS!
They hardly ever speak. I agree that it's not necessary that one has to speak to seek attention. Even in MCR only Gee or probably Frank speaks at times..usually its Gee. In Cinema Bizarre it's always Strify or Lumi who speak, but hen these bands find other ways of compensating the other members with a LOT of limelight....which is missing in Tokio Hotel's case! Dude the band has four members not two...it's not just the fucking twins!
Ugh...this has left me fuming now...Gosh...really someone really needs to tell Tokio Hotel that they better not forget the roots, otherwise by the time they realize their mistake...it'll be too late. They'll be hated by Europe.
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 19:43

I love Tokio Hotel, i absolutely love them and they really are my favourite band, however they are upsetting so many people by seemingly only going to America. There are petitions in America saying 'Please come to Philadelphia' or whatever, but can't they just travel to the next state or something!? People are demanding TH all over America, and people are demanding TH everywhere else, but because they are so focused on America, it seems they are not noticing what other people want around the world. Yes, i understand that TH want to tour in America, and the fans want them to, but there are even more fans all over the world! They talk about wanting to meet and perform to everyone - well 'everyone' aren't all in America.

I know it is partly (mostly) because of the management. If they want TH to get recognised in America, then that's what happened. But Jost said that he can't make Bill do anything he doesn't want to - so they are obviously agreeing to it.

They have changed. Or, they haven't changed as such, they're playing up their characters too much. I know Tom is a sex-crazed gangster, but i don't think he is as much as he's pretending to be. I know Bill is the innocent glam rocker, but i am sure he's not as innocent as he plays up to be!

And people are totally ignoring the G's. I read something on THTV ep.39, when they jumped out of that helicopter, she said 'i'm so proud of the twins.' It's like Georg and Gustav don't exist! Or they're just Bill and Tom's sidekicks who happen to play drums and bass guitar in the twins' band! Well, the G's DO exist, and i think people need to take more notice of them! Georg is so funny, and Gustav is so sweet, i think they deserve more recognition - without them TH wouldn't be TH! Without one, there'd be none.

I don't want to believe that TH are forgetting Europe - but i can't really ignore it either. Like Chloe said, they conquer one place, and move on somewhere else. I understand they want their fame, but surely you'd think they'd want their true fans aswell!? I can't imagine myself ever hating Tokio Hotel - even if they did forget us completely - but I do think i can be totally upset and angry (more angry than i am, lol) at them for almost forgetting us! I can't see myself hating them because when i started to love Tokio Hotel, it was for their music. I will always love their music. However then i saw interviews, videos, etc, and i got to know what they were like as people! I loved who they were as people, and that made me love them even more (even though i didn't think it was possible to love them more than i did!) I can't hate their music, and i can't hate what they are, but i can hate what they are doing to their european fans.

I've basically repeated what everyone else said, but i just agree with them! I was all happy a moment ago when i read about ITV & TH, but now i've just got everyone elses anger x] Well, sometimes you just gotta let your anger out...And i think that's what we've all been doing Georg or George ???? Icon_razz

btw this is the longest post i have ever made xD xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 16:13

Ok people....

no 1 = Calm down!!! Let's just hope they realise what they're doing before Europe ANSWERS to the Americanisation thing!!

no 2 = As Pav said THEY SHOULD NOT SIDELINE THE G's. I hate it when thay do that in interviews etc. I like Bill but he SHOULD NOT ANSWER NEARLY ALL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS...give the G's a chance for heaven's sake!!!!! Like Devon said...they are still people and deserve recognition!

no 3 = Georg's name IS GEORG not George! So stop calling him that! Its a result of Americanisation, that's what I think! America is taking away all their European connections!

no 4 = I hope Tokio Hotel see how much they're hurting REAL FANS from Europe lately......

no 5 = They are German and they can't forget that! They should visit Germany more and stop trying to conquer everywhere else...fame isn't everything!!! TH is in deep water right now with all Europe!

Like Chloe and Devon I can't hate them, but they still have to deserve our support!!!

Tokio Hotel WAKE UP!!!!

( rockout wtf Wow I really need anger management, I was bursting on the inside as I wrote that!^^^)
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 00:43

ok i TOTALLY agree with u guys about the whole America thing..as u said i can never hate them even if they forget europe but this obsession they have with America is really annoyin me..when i first became a fan i fell in love first of all with their music and also with their personalities..i liked the way they never let anyone influence them and they said it themselves that if they had listened to other people instead of having their way they wouldnt be where they are right now..i totally believed they would NEVER change for anyone but it seems that they are doing just that..i dunno they seemed so fake on TRL i was thinking "where are the TH i know and love??" ..i thought maybe its just me maybe everyone else is just happy they're conquering America but clearly thats not the case..

about the whole Georg and Gustav thing..first of all i was like totally shocked when i first heard Bill calling him fuckin George =SS confused i had to pause and watch it again several times cos i thought i misheard it or something (i wish grrrrrrr:evil:).......nd about the G's kinda blending in the backgroung i dont think you should blame Bill or Tom for answering all the questions cos its not the first time they said that it was a kind of agreement between all of them cos the G's dont really like talking etc. so they just let the twins do most of the talking since they clearly dont mind it..just because they dont participate a lot in interviews doesnt mean they arent as imp as the twins after all they're in it for the music..at least thats how it was but now it seems they're also in it for the fame but theyre losing quite a lot of true fans along the way Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 20:06

you know what i think ....
i think that we should make TH READ THIS THREAD!....WTF EVERYBODY THINKS THT THEIR AMERICA OBSESSION IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 20:16

Revenge wrote:
i think that we should make TH READ THIS THREAD!....WTF EVERYBODY THINKS THT THEIR AMERICA OBSESSION IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%!!!!!
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 12:07

Revenge wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone wrote their comments in hope that somehow TH would find out about how we feel.................................
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2008, 12:37

th4immer wrote:
Revenge wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone wrote their comments in hope that somehow TH would find out about how we feel.................................

i think that if TH would read this will know how we feel>> we are like forgotten etc
i very much hope that they(TH) read our comments and with that i guess some problems will resolve themselves

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georg or George ????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next