тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

last meeting's photos

Go down 
+2
MarielleX
no name
6 posters
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

last meeting's photos Empty
PostSubject: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 14:41

okay in this topic ill be posting next meetings pics soon XD
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 16:37

okay here they are

thmfc walking @ bugibba
last meeting's photos CIMG0503
last meeting's photos CIMG0504
last meeting's photos CIMG0509

we meet with some other members XD
last meeting's photos CIMG0508

we found a book @ agenda with gustav's on it Very Happy
last meeting's photos CIMG0505
last meeting's photos CIMG0506

tokyo Very Happy
last meeting's photos CIMG0512

official tokio hotel photo collection [@ mcdonalds]
last meeting's photos CIMG0511

and at last.....

ANTI-TH FRENCH BOYZ WE MEET AGAIN!! :@ [i hate them -.-'''']
last meeting's photos CIMG0513
last meeting's photos CIMG0514

Last edited by RockStarScream483 on Mon Jul 28 2008, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 22:59

Lol lovely pics of my backXD Whats with the last 2 guy pics any funny story behind it?
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 23:06

MarielleX wrote:
Lol lovely pics of my backXD Whats with the last 2 guy pics any funny story behind it?
oh yeah gotta say alot bout them
we first met them at mcdonalds and one of them said 'hi im bill, im gay' i dont know wat they said next cause i just got out my middle finger and walked away with u guys XD ummm after we splited we met them again and we had a little fight, they wanted to take a photo with us but well i didnt accept to be in the photo anywayz wen they were going away they saw me taking pics of them and one of them[the one with dark brown hair on the right with black clothes] showed off his ass eeww i was nearly gonna throw up on my new camera!! my first feeling was ''get the hell outta this country u ******''!!
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 12:26

Oh loliez what a loon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 12:29

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PLEASE REMOVE THE PICTURES WHERE I AWM IN THEM. MY MOM WILL KILL IF SHE FINDS OUT. BITTE BITTE, REMOVE THEM, NOW, PLEASE...
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 12:31

THE 3RD ONE AND THE 9TH ONE. PLEASE ROME THEM. IAM BEGGING YOU.. SHE WILL KILL ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 13:42

XMissXKaulitzX89X wrote:
THE 3RD ONE AND THE 9TH ONE. PLEASE ROME THEM. IAM BEGGING YOU.. SHE WILL KILL ME!!!!

erm okay lol :S

sooo if any1 needs the 3rd pic and the 9th just send me a pm
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 14:32

thank you soo much!! Smile i can relax now.. i hope no one plans on making a you tube video with them please dont if you have them. the ones im in i mean.

thank you so much Val!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX kisses!! *hugs you*
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 15:38

XMissXKaulitzX89X wrote:
thank you soo much!! Smile i can relax now.. i hope no one plans on making a you tube video with them please dont if you have them. the ones im in i mean.

thank you so much Val!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX kisses!! *hugs you*

hehe kps always here to help XD
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 17:29

sorry if this is a stupid question, but the photo collection @ mc donalds ... u did it (of the forum) ??
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 17:31

rebby18 wrote:
sorry if this is a stupid question, but the photo collection @ mc donalds ... u did it (of the forum) ??

ahh no i just brought them from italy so every1 was like wow take a pic and put it on the forum! XD its not of the forum but you just gave us a brilliant idea we could make our own =D
Back to top Go down
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2008, 23:39

thanks cool pics..it's a very good aidea Cool
wish i was there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 16:26

i WISH i WAS THERE!!! Sad Crying or Very sad

Ps: The ppl that have th shirts are lucky!! Last time I went to a shop which sells stuff like th t-shirts my mum dragged me out as soon as she saw a skull!

She was like: Eww, these are horrible.I'm outta here!
I was like: Noooooooooooo!!! There's Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Exclamation =SS confused *tries to drag her mum back*
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
no name

Female

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 14:02

th4immer wrote:
i WISH i WAS THERE!!! Sad Crying or Very sad

Ps: The ppl that have th shirts are lucky!! Last time I went to a shop which sells stuff like th t-shirts my mum dragged me out as soon as she saw a skull!

She was like: Eww, these are horrible.I'm outta here!
I was like: Noooooooooooo!!! There's Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Exclamation =SS confused *tries to drag her mum back*

lol poor sarah XDD maybe you could buy it at a meeting? last meeting's photos Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2008, 10:51

Lol my latest cunning plan worked muahahaha and my parents bought me a th mug xD
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last meeting's photos   last meeting's photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last meeting's photos
Page 1 of 1