тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

try to get th to malta

Go down 
+3
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
RavynK
lost-princess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

try to get th to malta Empty
PostSubject: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 21:20

i was browsing the net and i found the address of Frank Briegmann (the head of Universal in Germany).. and i was thinking maybe all maltese fans send him a letter individually asking for tokio hotel to come to malta.i heard that he takes the desicions so i tought this may work... but we need ALL maltese fans to do this coz otherwise there`ll be too few to even take notice of them.. what do you think about it?

the address is ----- >

Frank Briegmann
Universal Music
Stralauer Allee 1
10245 Berlin
GERMANY
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 22:44

In the UK, fans are sending him postcards on the same day at the same time of their home town/area so that he receives them ALL at the same time. If we were ever to even get any notice from him we'd have to do that, altogehter at the same time with the SAME message. Otherwise they won't notice or care. And even then, it's still a slim chane. The UK forum are over 1000 people and that's how many are sending postcards, maybe even more because it is a nationwide message being sent from everywhere in the UK. We need to get AT LEAST 700 people (and even then that still is a bit to little) because any less than that and they will not do a concert as it is just too few people. any less than 700 people and it is not economically viable or in the best interest of the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 10:08

this topic is moved in the fan project area
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 10:10

i think we should ALL write a later and post them togther?? and a fan club meeting
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 10:55

or maybe i was thinking we gather signitures of people who want th to come to malta and send it to him.. it think it will be easier like that because most people won`t send him a letter anyways..
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 15:05

lost-princess wrote:
or maybe i was thinking we gather signitures of people who want th to come to malta and send it to him.. it think it will be easier like that because most people won`t send him a letter anyways..

we already did a petition and have more than 300 signitures =]]

I think we should do something like the English fans did, like all send the same letter on the same date & time, maybe with the maltese Tokio Hotel logo on the front

what do you think leute?
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 16:03

Ja that will work (ar at least ensure it gets through security and close to him) aber WE NEED AT LEAST 700 PEOPLE, 300 is not nearly enough at all. This isn't me making up figures, this is the truth and is the truth for all high rolling bands! Unless the band isn't well known, are so low on concerts they have to take anywhere they can, or come over on a cheap ass festival like the Isle of MTV, no band will come over. Trust me on this one, I've been told enough times by now; seriously guys we need AT LEAST 700 hundred, i.e. we have to find from somewhere another 400+ fans for us to get even close to bringing them over.

Also its better if we send postcards, cos if we send letters he won't be obliged to open ALL of them (its a lot of letters after all!) but with a postcard he can just flip it over and glance at the message you know. It's easier for us and quicker for him. Also we would have to send it first class special order, cos things like that are given high priority whereas normal letters sent are just put in the fan bags because anything important is sent that way (i.e. we need those expensive stamps, like the ~Lm1 ones, not the 23c ones - I dunno the values in euros yet lol!)
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 16:26

yeah i agree.. but we need all maltese fans to stand up with us in this one coz its no use if half of the fans dont send postcards.. i think that there are more than 700 people in malta who love th.. i think we need to work to get all the real fans together and work as a team.... when fans from israel sent a letter with 9.000 signitures, th were so impressed that they made a concert there.. i know we dont have 9,000 fans but we could at least try to make them come.. then it`s up to them
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 16:47

I don't know how many TH fans there are in Malta. To be honest, for the past three years I thought I was the only TH fan in Malta who liked them up until I joined this forum like two months ago. And even then, on the forum there are only 120ish fans though the majority are never on here :@

Isreal got TH cos there were 9,000 signatures and the government were involved. We'd have to get them in as well once we've contacted Universal as obviously they have to liason with the head of personnel to ensure that not only do we have enough people for a concert but also that we have a secure enough venue for a band like Tokio Hotel (who, let's face it, isn't like any other band we've had before lol. I think they're probably even bigger than Duran Duran, Bocelli, Sting and all the rest we've ever had. Even when Black Sabbath came over it was before they were really know; and it was an accident lol!).

On another note; if we're gonna do the postcards idea, we'd all have to meet up and send them from the same location at the same time (poor mailman) to ensure they all get there on the same time. If they don't get there at the same time it's not as effective you know. Can you imagine him, opening a sack full of postcards from Malta saying the same thing, even if he didn't read all of them he'd get the severity of the message lol. We have to agree on a message as well, I have a message we can write if anyone wants to hear it lol (it's very posh sounding Wink)
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 16:35

What you're saying is all right! I think that the best idea would be if we gather a lot of TH fans and send him the message all at the same time from the same location. the more fans there are, i think the bigger chance there will be to get TH to malta!!
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 17:58

RavynK wrote:
I don't know how many TH fans there are in Malta. To be honest, for the past three years I thought I was the only TH fan in Malta who liked them up until I joined this forum like two months ago. And even then, on the forum there are only 120ish fans though the majority are never on here :@

Isreal got TH cos there were 9,000 signatures and the government were involved. We'd have to get them in as well once we've contacted Universal as obviously they have to liason with the head of personnel to ensure that not only do we have enough people for a concert but also that we have a secure enough venue for a band like Tokio Hotel (who, let's face it, isn't like any other band we've had before lol. I think they're probably even bigger than Duran Duran, Bocelli, Sting and all the rest we've ever had. Even when Black Sabbath came over it was before they were really know; and it was an accident lol!).

On another note; if we're gonna do the postcards idea, we'd all have to meet up and send them from the same location at the same time (poor mailman) to ensure they all get there on the same time. If they don't get there at the same time it's not as effective you know. Can you imagine him, opening a sack full of postcards from Malta saying the same thing, even if he didn't read all of them he'd get the severity of the message lol. We have to agree on a message as well, I have a message we can write if anyone wants to hear it lol (it's very posh sounding Wink)

YEAH I WOULD SEND ONE BUT I CANT MEET UP BUT I COULD SEND IT FROM ANOTHER PLACE .... AND I HAVE 5 OTHER FRIENDS WHO LIKE THEM I COULD TELL THEM AND DO IT BUT WE NEED TO DECIDE A DATE! I THINK THE BEST THING IS DECIDE A DATE AND UNTIL THEN EVERYONE ADVICES THEIR FRIENDS WHO ARE ALSO FANS AND DO THE SAME!
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: check this out   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 20:38

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Favorite-Band-to-Come-to-Your-Town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: try to get th to malta   try to get th to malta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

try to get th to malta
Page 1 of 1