тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Song and A Secret

Go down 
+5
no name
MarielleX
xangiexbillx
Luanagk
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Song and A Secret Empty
PostSubject: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2008, 23:50

A Song and A Secret

I found my self alone. Some time for me to think. Not that I have much of that time now that I’m famous …. Okay I may be going to fast and you didn’t understand a thing, well….
I’m Bill Kaulitz and I’m in this band Tokio Hotel, with my twin brother and two other friends. We’re from Germany but we have become famous all over Europe. I am living the life everyone dreams of, well so did I when I was younger; It really seems like yesterday you see. I’m only eighteen years old. Now you must be saying “He’s eighteen and already famous what is he complaining about!?” My life is pretty much fun and exciting no doubt about that, but I miss the old boring life. Where you’re not noticed wherever you go, having time to spend with your loved ones. It’s not that I don’t like to be famous; I mean come on who wouldn’t like to be? The thing is that you don’t always want to be followed round by paparazzi! So I have this relationship with his wonderful girl. She my little secret nobody besides my brother knows about her no paparazzi knows. Though yesterday I was told that we would be going on tour in about a week. This got me thinking and it got me a bit sad. I was going to be away for about four to five months. I was on my own drowning in my own thoughts, but my phone kept ringing off the hock. I grabbed my bag and of course I couldn’t go out looking as I usually do, a paparazzi would spot me for sure and then I could say good bye to the secret place. So I let down my hair and put on a beanie on I took of my make-up though not my eye-liner. I got used to having it on now. I sneaked out our back door as hundreds of girls are always at our door. I mad my way to my secret place which was in a near by road near my house in Germany it’s like a forest but very much smaller, so I can just say a bunch of trees. Oh well it was enough for me. I walked there still thinking. As I got I made my way in the little forest and found my usual spot near the small lake and a single swing. I laid out the blanket which I had taken with me for myself to sit on. I sat down listening to my ipod still thinking. After a while I got out my pen and little not pad which I always carry with me; And my thoughts over took my mind again. I started humming a melody as I wrote what ever came to my mind down on the paper. A beautiful song turned out.

I put the book in my bag as I went on the swing still humming the tune. This was the life I was missing! Being free! I then text my brother so he could come here and get his guitar and I could tell him to play the tune I was humming before. My brother soon joined me he was the only one who new about this place besides me. He had got his guitar with him as I had told him. We first free styled some melodies. “Here I’ll hum this you try and play it.” “Go on.” he answered as I started humming he seemed to be enjoying it. I then tried to sing with the tune. As I got to the second verse he stopped playing and looked at me then said. “Is the song about this girl you have been seeing?” I couldn’t deny it he would have noticed anyway so I looked down at the paper and nodded. He was the only one that understood me, he read me like a book. “I can’t stay with her, even though I really want to, it wouldn’t work out how would I see her? Like ones in 4 months, I can’t have that!” I said to him as he just stared at me. After few minutes he started playing 1000 seas.

The song was 1 I had written before, It’s meaning was that for one person you would do everything even go through 1000 seas. This made me relies that I got to let her go even if I don’t want to. It was best for both of us. But it wasn’t going to end in a fight!

well this was a composition for school and i made it about bill enjoy...
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 00:10

Luv It I love you I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
xangiexbillx

xangiexbillx

Female
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 16:54

hijhij thhe english comp xD lav it!!!
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 17:29

Really good keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2008, 20:33

itsss sooo cute!!! lav it sow much!!!! Smile :*:*
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 13:14

niceeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

l JaSmInEkAuLiTz l

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 19:55

Luv it =]]
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2008, 20:53

That was pretty good! very interesting and different to anythng I've ever read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2008, 07:18

that was so sweet.
really, its a beautiful composition. i loved reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and A Secret   A Song and A Secret I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song and A Secret
Page 1 of 1