тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokio Hotel Interiew By The Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Tokio Hotel Interiew By The Fans Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel Interiew By The Fans   Tokio Hotel Interiew By The Fans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 20:57

From Claire: Bill and Tom, Has turning 18 lived up to your expectations?
Bill: Yes, totally! We've been waiting for this forever! It means freedom for us. It was the reason why I had the tattoo on my left arm done– which says "Freedom".
Tom: Now we can do whatever we want – we can party and have a drink without being watched or finding an article about it in the newspaper the following morning. It's finally not a big deal anymore.

From Susi: If MTV Cribs came to your home, what would they find?
Georg: 'Cause we are all still living at home, they would find our families, our pets – we all have a dog and a cat – and our rooms with all our clothes and stuff the way we left it before we hit the road.
Tom (laughing): They wouldn't find too much, we always take the most important things with us in our suitcases when we travel. A look inside those would probably be more interesting.

From everyone : Tom - At the EMAs, did Nicole (Scherzinger) give you a slap for what you said on MTV about her 'holes'?
Tom (laughing): Not at all. We met each other and had a really fun conversation – it was a lot of fun

From Mika: Today's UK Street Team meeting was such a success, we're planning another very soon. What can we do to make you come?
Bill: We really love to play live and can't wait to come back to the UK, but nothing is set so far.
(This one apparently did not translate quite as intended. )

From Rhiannon: If you had to go to a fancy dress party, what would you go as and why?
Bill: I don't know actually. But when I was younger I went to a Halloween party dressed as vampire. I really liked that a lot.

From Kay: If you had to choose a song of yours to strip to, which song would you choose?
Bill (laughing): I wouldn't strip at all!! (ach, kom nou *puppy eyes*)
All: No, not at all!

From Sophie: Gustav and Georg – Any plans for piercings and/or tattoos?
Georg: I always wanted to have a tattoo, but I can't decide what I should get.
Gustav: Same here. I would love to have one, but I still haven't decided.

From Kimmie: How many sugars do you take?
Tom: I don't take any sugar!
Bill: One, sometimes two.
Gustav: I like it sweet – I usually take three sugars.
Georg: I like my coffee pitch black and I don't add any sugar.

From Chaza: What's your most embarrassing moment (and don't say it's being with Georg!)
Tom: Man, that's a tough question! I simply can't think of any embarrassing moment that doesn't involve Georg…he's responsible for all the fun we have (everybody laughs).

Based on all the questions submitted by nearly 70 fans, the following was the most popular: Based on all the questions submitted by nearly 70 fans, the following was the most popular:

When are you coming back to rock the UK? And if you can't tell us when, just promise that you will…
Tom: As Bill said, we definitely will come back but a date hasn't been set yet.

That Bitchy>>> From everyone : Tom - At the EMAs, did Nicole (Scherzinger) give you a slap for what you said on MTV about her 'holes'?
Tom (laughing): Not at all. We met each other and had a really fun conversation – it was a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com

Tokio Hotel Interiew By The Fans
Page 1 of 1