тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
louna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . Empty
PostSubject: Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2009, 15:58

Hello girls,
I am a little going to talk again you of this famous story between Tom and this Afghan. It is necessary to know that before we know the heads of these girls, many fans French accused the other fans of being a part of the group of af. You suspect it that there are friends in the Afghan that we unmasked to know more about this affair which worries us more and more.
We learnt by a journalist that some very popular blogs in France was watched by the staff of tokio hotel for without doubts to know which of these girls would be capable of helping them for the lawsuit. I also wanted to say to you that the Afghans want to make a web site to put the truth on this story with tom, the problem it is that there are more and more fans who supported tom who support now Pérrine.

www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com <===Speak to the Afghan and knows many things about their intended plan.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2009, 21:44

these are are incredible they annoyed me now he will give them the money, they stay away from them and its over. why do they have to create more hassle and trouble? just for the fun of it? they want fame? they want revenge on something (maybe for their fame)? they want to destroy them i know but WHY?????
p.s. these 'fans' who are against Tom and with Perine...how can they call themselves FANS???
Back to top Go down
louna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: for all the fans   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2009, 18:48

I am also of your opinion. What is that it would be possible that you copy out the message above and to send him(it) to several fans? Or on other forums to prevent(warn) that the Afghan want that the fans of tokio hotel are from their part and not of Tom.
THANKS ! and on the message copy the link www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com because this girl knows LOT OF THINGS about STALKERS.
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitimeThu May 07 2009, 19:49

louna wrote:
I am also of your opinion. What is that it would be possible that you copy out the message above and to send him(it) to several fans? Or on other forums to prevent(warn) that the Afghan want that the fans of tokio hotel are from their part and not of Tom.
THANKS ! and on the message copy the link www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com because this girl knows LOT OF THINGS about STALKERS.

yeah i could copy it you can use it in any possible way to help Tom, TH i'd be glad it would help some people
Back to top Go down
kaylaKaulitz.

kaylaKaulitz.

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2009, 22:12

This whole situation is just terrible.
I don't understand how 'fans' can support
them and NOT Tom! WTF?!
I support Tom, no hesitation.
This whole thing is just so frustrating.
Poor TH No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .   Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans support the afghans now...and NO tom .
Page 1 of 1