тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom attacks a fan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 17:11

there is a girl fan saying this story :

she was with her friends and saw tom's car in a patrol station and she went ot knock on his window to take a photo with him,,,, he trhrew his cigarette at her and then she picked up the cigarette and threw it back to his window... then he went out of the car and punched her in her face!! she then called the police but when they arrived tom had laready gone!!!

is this true? omg tom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUImMHmVnqA
Back to top Go down
maddylovetokiohotel

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : listening to music & playing guitar and drums and trying to play better than tom or gustav lol yeahh right X D
Humor : smiling or having a blond moment ( they come all the time)
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: if tom hits i do drugs !!!   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 18:20

i was wathing german t.v when this came up and i almost fainted at the title thanks god i didnt but i didnt screamed my lungs out and caused whole panic in the house but if you translate the whole thing they say that the girl used to annoy tom all the time so its propbably not true and hes sopposed to have a hearring today
(wish him luck)
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 20:25

maddylovetokiohotel wrote:
i was wathing german t.v when this came up and i almost fainted at the title thanks god i didnt but i didnt screamed my lungs out and caused whole panic in the house but if you translate the whole thing they say that the girl used to annoy tom all the time so its propbably not true and hes sopposed to have a hearring today
(wish him luck)

yeha i will.. poor tom !! i think i woudl be relly annoyed if someone kept on bugging me all teh time!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 13:28

The REAL full story:

Last night news emerged that Tom had an encounter with fans at a gas station in Hamburg, Germany. Since that time press all over Europe has picked up the story and is reporting the fans version of the story, but there are some things you won’t hear from the media. Since the incident witnesses have given their account and fans in the international community have weighed in on the events giving us a much better look at the situation. I have both versions of the event below as a comparison for you.

From the Press (Accuser’s Point of View.accuser = irritating little fangirl)
Tom was at a gas station in Hamburg when four fans recognized him. The fan who’s accusing him of this went over to him, knocked on the window, and asked for a picture. Tom said no, rolled down the window, and threw a cigarette at her. She picked up the cigarette and stubbed it out on his window. Tom then got out of the car and punched her in the face. She called the police and he left the scene.

Other versions of the story say that Tom slapped the girl, as opposed to punching her, and say they had a big argument. The number of fans has also been reported as five, as opposed to four.

From the Witnesses and Fans (Most likely the real situation, note, not all the witnesses are fans, so sticking up for Tom wouldn't exactly be in their best interest)
Tom was at a gas stations when four stalkers noticed him. These stalkers have been seen outside the studio many times and have been following him for a while. The accusing fan went over to the window and asked him multiple times for a picture, but Tom said no. She wouldn’t leave the car alone, so threw a cigarette out the window in an attempt to get her to leave. She picked up the cigarette and stubbed it out on his window. With this, Tom got out of the car and hit her, resulting in very minor injuries. Tom left the scene and she called the police, then she called the press.

So, you can see the obvious differences between the accusing fan’s story, and the story witnesses have been telling. Hamburger Morgenpost has recently posted an article about the situation saying that police are still investigating and that Tom will be asked to go to the police station in the next few days. They also say that the girls keep giving contradictory statements. A security tape is also said to show Tom and a girl (or Bill) in the car and Tom gets out twice to hit two fans, after they were standing around the car.

Expect management to make a statement about what happened soon, because they were supposed to make one this morning but didn’t. We’ll probably hear Tom’s side of the story in the next few days.

I think it’s safe to say this is a missreported event by the media, and that the fans are more at fault than Tom. Tom shouldn’t have hit them, but he wouldn’t have been forced to if they hadn’t provoked them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 15:54

i think we should hear tom's side of the story and i read this..

"these girls are really crazy stalkers. on their websites they say that the've seen th 277 times. They travel to hambrug and follow them everywhere they go, thats crazy and I can understand that Tom freaked out even if a man shouldn't beat a woman.
what should he do to stop them from stalking ?
th always showed the fans that they don't like them to visit their home or studio. they ignored their wishes. So that's the result.
stalking is also a violation. "

well im kinda with her^

and if it was true im with tom's side..[not cos im a fan of him]
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 17:18

HEre's a video with English subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2am1XTLWEnQ&feature=player_embedded

And after all of this, because Tom ''assaulted'' this psychopathic stalker, if the courts find him guilty, he could get up to 5years...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
maddylovetokiohotel

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : listening to music & playing guitar and drums and trying to play better than tom or gustav lol yeahh right X D
Humor : smiling or having a blond moment ( they come all the time)
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: TERROR FANS   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2009, 15:45

OK people tom probably did hit her but he had a damm good reson those fans aren't fans they are stalker fans no worse they have there own website were they "plan attacts" on tokio hotel how sick is that . They call theirselves “Les afghanes on tour” (The Afghans on tour).
The gang are four girls, who followed the band in the last half year at every step. The young women usually cover their faces or are masked.
The stalker have allegedly also besieged the apartements of the bandmembers. They threw eggs at the musicians`cars, wrote threatening letters and pestered familymembers.
the girls are maintaining, that they are more than normal fans
Even Bill and Tom`s mother shall be threatened and attacked physically last week by the stalker-gang.

THE WORST PART THEY PLANEED THE PETROL STATION THING

they are planing to go after Tokio Hotel and totally destroy them. Some other fans are telling us that BKCO’s next victim is the Kaulitz’s bestfriend Andreas. The ‘hunting’ will take place in July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom attacks a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom attacks a fan   Tom attacks a fan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom attacks a fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Tokio Hotel :: The Tom Area-
Jump to: