тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i think im annoyin g you :S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

i think im annoyin g you :S Empty
PostSubject: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 01:30

i know i have told youi about this website ... http://eventful.com/demand/D0-001-000568244-6 but we have only 43 demands and in this forum we are more than 43 people so pls... demand it (sign it)... and also tell people about it...pls i m telling my friends which dont like tokio otel to sign it and telling other people from all ovr the world to sign it....

i really want them badly in malta lol... sry if i ialways say the same tings about this website but it works cause i reciev email that there are goigng to be concerts because of these demnads so.. i we have a lot maybe tokio hotel will comme!
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2008, 10:53

alexia youre not annoying us i mean im talking for myself and the answer is no!!!
we have to do every single possible thing if someday we want to see them here even though its slightly impossible but we dont have to loose hope.
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2008, 15:26

xXxKirstyxXx wrote:
alexia youre not annoying us i mean im talking for myself and the answer is no!!!
we have to do every single possible thing if someday we want to see them here even though its slightly impossible but we dont have to loose hope.

thx a lot... i always try every possible thing to get tokio hotel to mlata but as you said iuts slightluy impossible
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 02:53

I don't think it's impossible, i'm sure with the hard work this fan club and other maltese tokio hotel fans are doing, tokio hotel will eventually get the message and come to malta! :] i voted for them to go to there, and i asked other people to aswell, and i'm not even from malta Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 11:25

^^
Thank you so much im so proud that fans on this forum although not maltese you are doing every possible thing you can for us!!!
Thank you sooooo much!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think im annoyin g you :S   i think im annoyin g you :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think im annoyin g you :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Tokio Hotel Fan Clubs :: Tokio Hotel Fan Projects Area-
Jump to: