тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

next meeting?

Go down 
+5
MarielleX
xDarkening.Angelx
xXxKirstyxXx
RavynK
no name
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 21:25

any dates or plans for next meeting? XD
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 22:08

I'm available most weekends except from the 4th - 12th where I'll be in the home of Tokio Hotel....GERMANY!!! Berlin to be specific for my wild, rockin, hopefully memorable 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I really wanna celebrate it with a BANG

I'm back on the 12 so any time after that

Though lets hope from the 29th Oct - 8th Nov I'm not available as well Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2008, 11:03

im also available in any date so be free and make a date....
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 22:01

Since many of us are still in their second week back to school I think it should be at least a week or 2 weeks from now...and also some parents are picky and annoying and be like, "you just started school!!!" so we have to wait a bit...

have you guys noticed that in a month and something the first mthfc meeting met at valletta?
i remember lulu telling me she was gonna meet some th fans xD

It's such a major change since last year to like now...

Anyways that's all I had to say...I think...
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 20:43

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

yup, I'm here! did you miss me?xD

So come on guys NEXT MEETING!! I vote not this weekend but next weekend, that is October 25th. If ppl are busy on the saturday maybe we can meet up on the sunday instead, (the 26th). Get your opinions in!
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 21:09

RavynK wrote:
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

So come on guys NEXT MEETING!! I vote not this weekend but next weekend, that is October 25th. If ppl are busy on the saturday maybe we can meet up on the sunday instead, (the 26th). Get your opinions in!
\

WELCOME BACK! Very Happy
of course we missed you the forum especially xD

i vote for this weekend but any date is fine for me x]
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 16:59

RavynK wrote:
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

HI!!!!!! Very Happy Welcome back!! wave
I'll check for the 25 th but i'm not sure cos its the saturday closest my best friend's b day sp she might organise something then...

Oh bdw hlo you got the pm i sent you??
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 18:03

Ok seriously people, wtf? This may sound a little nasty from now on but I'm having a shit day so bear with.

First of all, what, is the forum only me, Marielle and Val? or are we the only ones who want to do a meeting anymore? If thats the case then just fuckin say, seriously. I appreciate you're all at school but guess what...so am I, so is Val, so is Marielle and yet we all found time to come on and start talkin about another meeting. And I know other people were on MSN; coming on the forum and posting a little reply to this takes what...5 minutes at the most...you couldn't even spare 5 minutes to do this, is it so unimportant to you?...has everyone just lost interest in the forum and the meetings, is this it? Are we just going to close down and forget about everything? Or become a ghost forum (a forum that is still open but people are never on it).

After all the things that were said in the other topic about amazing meetings and all the plans and everything, now its come down to this....purely nothing from anyone. Nobody even suggested a date, this topic was up for 2 weeks with no date suggested till I came on (after my trip to berlin) and started planning. It seems like it was all just talk...was that it? everyone flapping their mouths on the internet but not wanting to follow through with it all? Wow, don't I feel stupid for thinking it was real. Finally found a forum full of like minded Tokio Hotel fans, and they vanish or lose interested...nice.

If this is the case then say so now. If you don't want to continue with the meetings, say so. If you want everything to stop, say so. Me and val were speaking last night and she's worried the forum will close like so many others have and tbh so am I. I don't want it to, but I can see it coming to that.

Stand up now if you want it open, if you want another meeting. Make the effort. I knwo things are hectic now we're back at school, trust me, nobody knows that more than i do (the crazy girl who is doing 4 a'levels in 1 yr rather than 2 alevels in 2yrs like most do). But that is no reason for this to stop. We still have the weekend free, and if you don't want to do a meeting just because you don't want to 'waste' a weekend with a meeting, then say so. I don't see it as a waste, but you're not oblidged to come to a meeting, just say so, so we know what's going on.

I'm sorry if this seems pissy, but I feel pissy atm, what with the shit happening with sony ericsson, then the bitch on youtube and now this. It's all reached a peak and now I'm saying how I feel. I feel like everyone has given up...if thats the case, then say the fuck so, and get it over with. If not, then fight goddammit. People can't even fight to keep the forum alive, however will we fight to get them here!

So this is the big question for today...is this the end of everything? Or are people going to get their asses moving and talk about things? Or should I just say "Next Tokio Hotel meeting is on the 25th of october, whoever comes, comes, whoever doesn't then don't."?
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 21:11

RavynK wrote:
Ok seriously people, wtf? This may sound a little nasty from now on but I'm having a shit day so bear with.

First of all, what, is the forum only me, Marielle and Val? or are we the only ones who want to do a meeting anymore? If thats the case then just fuckin say, seriously. I appreciate you're all at school but guess what...so am I, so is Val, so is Marielle and yet we all found time to come on and start talkin about another meeting. And I know other people were on MSN; coming on the forum and posting a little reply to this takes what...5 minutes at the most...you couldn't even spare 5 minutes to do this, is it so unimportant to you?...has everyone just lost interest in the forum and the meetings, is this it? Are we just going to close down and forget about everything? Or become a ghost forum (a forum that is still open but people are never on it).

After all the things that were said in the other topic about amazing meetings and all the plans and everything, now its come down to this....purely nothing from anyone. Nobody even suggested a date, this topic was up for 2 weeks with no date suggested till I came on (after my trip to berlin) and started planning. It seems like it was all just talk...was that it? everyone flapping their mouths on the internet but not wanting to follow through with it all? Wow, don't I feel stupid for thinking it was real. Finally found a forum full of like minded Tokio Hotel fans, and they vanish or lose interested...nice.

If this is the case then say so now. If you don't want to continue with the meetings, say so. If you want everything to stop, say so. Me and val were speaking last night and she's worried the forum will close like so many others have and tbh so am I. I don't want it to, but I can see it coming to that.

Stand up now if you want it open, if you want another meeting. Make the effort. I knwo things are hectic now we're back at school, trust me, nobody knows that more than i do (the crazy girl who is doing 4 a'levels in 1 yr rather than 2 alevels in 2yrs like most do). But that is no reason for this to stop. We still have the weekend free, and if you don't want to do a meeting just because you don't want to 'waste' a weekend with a meeting, then say so. I don't see it as a waste, but you're not oblidged to come to a meeting, just say so, so we know what's going on.

I'm sorry if this seems pissy, but I feel pissy atm, what with the shit happening with sony ericsson, then the bitch on youtube and now this. It's all reached a peak and now I'm saying how I feel. I feel like everyone has given up...if thats the case, then say the fuck so, and get it over with. If not, then fight goddammit. People can't even fight to keep the forum alive, however will we fight to get them here!

So this is the big question for today...is this the end of everything? Or are people going to get their asses moving and talk about things? Or should I just say "Next Tokio Hotel meeting is on the 25th of october, whoever comes, comes, whoever doesn't then don't."?

totally agreed!! wats up with u all? i mean no one got any annual exams right now... right? its begining of school still.. :S remember our first meeting? all excited with projects and shits, everyday about 4 ppl online in forum, and now.. completly dead.. i miss the old days :'[
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15 2008, 17:50

I say we just fix the date and sees who turns up! If they wouldn't have known about it cos they didn't see it from here it's their problem.
Being busy is soo not an excuse cos I have literally only 45 min guaranteed time on the comp a day (then its whenever i manage to sneak on -like now- but that doesnt always happen anyways) and though i have loads of stuff to check and do I always make sure to pop on here to see whats going on (which isn't much)
I'm ok for the 25th, i'd have to leave at about 5 (ish) if my friend is doing something n the evening, but for the rest it's fine!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15 2008, 19:42

25th is okay for me i guess XD
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15 2008, 20:55

25th is ok for me as well.
Mar cos you have to leave at 5, you wanna meet at 12.30 instead of 1.30, that way its like you get a full meeting (if anyone actually turns up besides us three XD)

Valletta as usual?
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 15:36

Fine by me! And at Val like usual
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 17:07

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can finally freaking comment -.-

this forum hates me.

what did i miss?
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 18:48

Ok everyone LISTEN UP

I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE FANWALK THEREFORE I AM WALKING FROM LONDON TO LIVERPOOL TO THE EMAS!!!

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me, its cos of you guys I'm getting there in the first place, big thanks especially to Kim, Val and Sav, my personal team who fought like crazy for me xD

Now, lets get to why this is so important....

I leave on the 28th of October, so meeting o nthe 25th is one of two things:
a celebration (A HUGE CELEBRATION) for this and me xD

and I want to do a fanaction

I need a maltese flag, a relatively big one, like the english ones people use in the euro/world cup! If anyone has one they don't want, bring it. I want to write TOKIO HOTEL across it in big letters and the names of every person on the forum who voted for me. then I'm gonna carry it or wear it or something like that along the way
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 20:46

AND AS WE ALL KNOW THIS!
I WANT TO SAY THE MOST BIGGEST THANK YOU TO TH EVER!!!

IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS (TH) I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET THE FOLLOWING:

Chloe.
Kim.
Pav.
Roxy.
Sam.
Dev.
Tye.
Sarah 1.
Sarah 2.
Kirsty.

(If i have missed out anyone let me know!)

So. I am coming to this meeting even if it kills me... but i cant come till 3 :'(
I have a dance class... (and i have never hated it more)
Back to top Go down
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 22:01

oh tnx sav i went so emotional lol
i am glad i made friends with you hun!!
so for me the 25th is ok i guess and i know a person who wants to came i mean she told me that shed like to come
shes madeline. charlene knows her v. well!!!
anyway chloe im very glad for you......
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2008, 22:38

Tom's .. Flying .. V wrote:
AND AS WE ALL KNOW THIS!
I WANT TO SAY THE MOST BIGGEST THANK YOU TO TH EVER!!!

IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS (TH) I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET THE FOLLOWING:

Chloe.
Kim.
Pav.
Roxy.
Sam.
Dev.
Tye.
Sarah 1.
Sarah 2.
Kirsty.
Valy. <-- VIP xD [just kiddin ;]

(If i have missed out anyone let me know!)

So. I am coming to this meeting even if it kills me... but i cant come till 3 :'(
I have a dance class... (and i have never hated it more)

aww u missed me lol XD
me indigo bitteee =P
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 16:13

RavynK wrote:
Ok everyone LISTEN UP

I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE FANWALK THEREFORE I AM WALKING FROM LONDON TO LIVERPOOL TO THE EMAS!!!

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me, its cos of you guys I'm getting there in the first place, big thanks especially to Kim, Val and Sav, my personal team who fought like crazy for me xD

I need a maltese flag, a relatively big one, like the english ones people use in the euro/world cup! If anyone has one they don't want, bring it. I want to write TOKIO HOTEL across it in big letters and the names of every person on the forum who voted for me. then I'm gonna carry it or wear it or something like that along the way

OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg yay Congrats chlo!!!! That's is like SUPER!!! Haha they should totally feature you on the news , maltese ambassador of the EMAs!!!
25th will be 1 huge party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much to celebrate :DDDD
omg
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 17:30

RavynK wrote:
Ok everyone LISTEN UP

OMGGGGGGGGG ur really in!! im rly happy for u!!!! chair dance chair dance chair dance hi5 omg yay rockout nd yeah i agree with u mar!
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2008, 20:26

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE!

xD sorry Val :'(

*cheering* gooooo Chlooooooe, she going to the EMAsssssssssss!
Back to top Go down
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2008, 18:00

FINALLY!!!!!!

I gave up after a week and no one had left a reply on this thread...there's like 11 days between mine and Chloe's post =/

I was ANGRY...scratch that I was FURIOUS...It was like everyone gave up! And then I started giving up. [I don't blame LU though, she didn't have any internet...dunno if she has yet]...And I only came here 'cause I'm bored =/

And last meeting [the real one] , I HATED how everyone shied up! How come are you so afraid of cameras =/ and then your hi5's loaded with pics =/

Some looked like a bunch of zombie bunnies, huddled together -.-

Anyways, I don't think I can on the 25th Crying or Very sad

So, I'll probably have to miss this one out :@

At least some have been planning around again, I was pissed!! And I mean it!

I'll tell Lu about the date, I don't think she got internet back yet...
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19 2008, 16:21

so guys, we're gonna be like...9 or less?

me, chloe, marielle, kirsty, luana, jazmine?,th.princess.lover[maybe],sav and th4immer[maybe]
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19 2008, 21:12

But, i would have to come at 3.

I HATE BEING LATE TO SOMETHING!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
no name

Female

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19 2008, 23:15

Tom's .. Flying .. V wrote:
But, i would have to come at 3.

I HATE BEING LATE TO SOMETHING!!! Sad

lol being late is my habit xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

next meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: next meeting?   next meeting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next meeting?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next