тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest

Go down 
+9
xXxKirstyxXx
xDarkening.Angelx
lost-princess
MarielleX
no name
RavynK
Tom's .. Flying .. V
LoveIsDead
Luanagk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 21:00

So after having seen the picture which was chosen and also after talkin to people who print t-shirts, I've come up with a rough design to show the basic structure of the t-shirt, how it's going to look and so on. But seeing the picture which won the comp, made me think the t-shirt would look better in a different version SO i made 2 different types.
Excuse the crappiness of the pictures, I did draw the t-shirts back and front but after drawing it all...I realised my idiot scanner no longer works for me -.- I'm really shit at using Paint tbh!

So here they are:
Version 1
Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 Ver110

Version 2
Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 Ver210

Guys, remember when actually done they won't look so crappy/blurry as the t-shirts themselves are gonna be a bit bigger than they appear on screen xD
Personally I prefer version 2. Sorry in version 1 there isn't Maltese written on the logo but I didn't have a pic big enough to cover the back. for those of us who are challenged with money, these are the best ways to get these tees done nice and still cheap. And the reason why the pic is so far down in the first version is because having a pic covering the top area of the t-shirt doesn't really sit well on people like me who are gifted in the chest department (as Sav so graciously continued to point out yesterday...thanks sav). Gives me a box shape and makes me very very VERY uncomfortable to the point I will not wear it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's felt like this in a t-shirt with a big pic coverin the front. Also by having the pic nowhere near the collar, means people can edit the neckline and stuff without fucking up the pic. i know I'd prob want to edit it.
Again, I reckon version 2 would looke better though considerin how the pic is. And making the TH pic smaller like in Version 1 would mean making the little TH sign even littler/making the words harder to read.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXxKirstyxXx

xXxKirstyxXx

Female
Number of posts : 550
Job/hobbies : listening music,[TH]out,laugh xD etc..
Humor : always laughing xD
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 21:18

i agree with Chloe
and i prefer Version 2
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 21:22

i like version 2 aswell!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 21:25

Ich auch!! =]

I prefer the second version =] I really like the small logo at the back of the T-Shirt ^^

Thankx Chloe for both the versions =]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
xDarkening.Angelx

xDarkening.Angelx

Female
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Listening to music, Writing Lyrics, Singing, Watching Anime, Go out with friends, go to TH meetings
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 21:38

I agree too =]

The second version mij likes =]

If some want to edit the neckline and stuff than you could like make the pic smaller or something like you said...

And I'm sorry I got angry over that...but putting myself in a competitor's shoes it just didn't sound fair, if you gonna put all than one, might as well put all which I don't like...so if someone won let's give her the praise and be done with it. =]

So sorry I got angry =] didn't mean to sound so angry but it's what I felt is the truth Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mionelove.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest   Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Picture (of the T-Shirt) Contest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3