тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Georg or George ????

Go down 
+11
^Danii_483^
th4immer
*KlavierFee*
Revenge
Tom's .. Flying .. V
MarielleX
LoveIsDead
lavenderaly
xXxKirstyxXx
RavynK
[x] nIcKy [x]
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Georg or George ???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 16:09

I agree with you Leute.. i just hate it when somebody calls Gerog.. GeorgEEEEE! >_<

Even when Bill, Tom or Gustav call him like that.. =\

If I was in Gerorg's place i would'nt answer xD Why does he have to change his cute name? duhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 20:22

RavynK wrote:
*takes a deeep breath* ITS BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN FUCKING AMERICANS THATS WHY. THE MOMENT THEY STEP IN AMERICA, HE'S KNOWN AS GEORGE EVEN THOUGH HIS REAL NAME IS GEORG. *breathes deeper to calm down* That is why they call him George. If you notice, nowhere else in the entire fucking world do they call him George, even in England they still called him Georg and even in every single recent interview that hasn't been carried out in fucking America. Only when they get to America is he suddenly known as George!! WTF, he isn't some poncy nancy boy, he's GEORG, kick ass bassist and total rockstar!! What a way to stand out from the crowd and prove you aren't changing to become more famous, right boys o.O!!!

Good job Bill and Tom are pretty much the same in English, god forbid they change that as well. Wonder what they'll start calling Gustav -.-, certainly not Juschtel for much longer, after all, that's German and even though TH is completely German, whilst in America, anything German/having to do with Germany has to be eliminated from their person!! Even the concerts they do are 100% in english besides 1 (yes 1) song, Durch Den Monsun because everything else german is just WRONG *not the angry angry ANGRY sarcasm*

haha they should call him by his real name which is GEORG!! not george!! 1. its his name 2. its much nicer than george..... +
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 23:48

We have to prove that to him, Kim, make sure he knows his name:

"Hi GEORG. How are you GEORG? I'm fine, GEORG! Bill, how's GEORG? Oh really, you know your name is Georg, do you GEORG!" xD he'd end up strangling us xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2008, 20:14

well georg ...he's sho cute!
random, but well....GEORG IS BETTER THAN GEORGE ANYWAY!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music - Neue Deutsche Harte , & TH, Reading, Walking and Discussing.
Humor : Dry & Tired ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21 2009, 21:02

RavynK wrote:
Pav, RELAX!!! TH AREN'T touring with that shit band. It was just a rumor started by a fan just cos those twats said they liked TH. They said they'd be up for a tour but not that it would happen. In all honesty, I highly doubt it because of the type of band TH is. Even in the beginning they never had support groups/went on tour with others, they certainly won't start now. And can you imagine squeaky clean JB with our dirty TH Wink? though I'd be up for a fangirl riot any day, right, to get rid of them all xD Yes I am feeling violent today...anyone have problems with that? if you do, say something to me. Atm, I'm the opposite to Marielle, she's all nice and calm and relaxed (lucky biatch) and I'm so fucking pissed off I could kill someone (I have good reasons though!!!)

The hostility of fans from different nations is only a recent thing. Back in the beginning, we were one giant TH family, it was dead perfect! Now things are out of control, but are you surprised when you have so many idiots out there? On an American fanboard a few weeks back, someone posted a topic which was something like "Fuck off europe, TH belongs to America now. They like us more." and all this shit. What's worse, about 40 people agreed with the idiot who posted this topic!! some of the things they said before the topic was locked (for obvious reasons!) were downright rude, arrogant and only proved how shallow-minded many TH fans are nowadays. Hostility arises because idiots like that are born into this world every damn second. It's like racism, sexism etc... we all know it sucks, but it exists because of some idiotic, shallow minded people who end up tainting everything for the rest of us

I can understand why people say they hate TH cos of the fans...at times I hate the fans so much I'm tempted to just say fuck it! I recently read the best quote ever on a TH pic created by a EUROPEAN fan, it said "No, you're right, Europe doesn't own Tokio Hotel, but contrary to what they believe, neither does America!" and it's true.

Btw, it is America making them call him George. See although the managment tells TH to say it, whilst on American soil the managment must report to Universal in America (obviously, cos its a lot easier to report to Universal America than spend 1000s of € to continually phone Germany; and they're the same company after all, just in different continents!). Obviously universal in america "suggested" (told) them call him George. as Jost reports to these people, his bosses, he has to agree. It's a huge tyranny of sorts, everyone reports to someone else and the Big Cheese decides what happens in the end. He decided Georg is now George. That's just how it works. This isn't stuff I've read on the net, its what I asked my friend's cousin who works for a music company.

In the end, while we do get angry at Jost, poor Jost is only doing what those above him are telling him to do. We forget TH is just a business for them, nothing more. And like in any other business, you have the management but they report to someone else. Jost is just managment, he reports to some other guy who reports to someone else blablabla till it reaches the top. I reckon although Jost deserves being strung up by the bollocks, I want to go for whoever Jost reports to. You guys have him...I'll get the main bastard.

**BUMP** I never really understood why they became a little more obsessed on America than before.... Turns out it was the Goddammed Management.
I'm still new at this.

can anyone tell me where are your sources ?

for my own reasons anyway....
Back to top Go down
http://meineckevominternet.webs.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 17:44

XxemotionaldarknessxX wrote:
RavynK wrote:
Pav, RELAX!!! TH AREN'T touring with that shit band. It was just a rumor started by a fan just cos those twats said they liked TH. They said they'd be up for a tour but not that it would happen. In all honesty, I highly doubt it because of the type of band TH is. Even in the beginning they never had support groups/went on tour with others, they certainly won't start now. And can you imagine squeaky clean JB with our dirty TH Wink? though I'd be up for a fangirl riot any day, right, to get rid of them all xD Yes I am feeling violent today...anyone have problems with that? if you do, say something to me. Atm, I'm the opposite to Marielle, she's all nice and calm and relaxed (lucky biatch) and I'm so fucking pissed off I could kill someone (I have good reasons though!!!)

The hostility of fans from different nations is only a recent thing. Back in the beginning, we were one giant TH family, it was dead perfect! Now things are out of control, but are you surprised when you have so many idiots out there? On an American fanboard a few weeks back, someone posted a topic which was something like "Fuck off europe, TH belongs to America now. They like us more." and all this shit. What's worse, about 40 people agreed with the idiot who posted this topic!! some of the things they said before the topic was locked (for obvious reasons!) were downright rude, arrogant and only proved how shallow-minded many TH fans are nowadays. Hostility arises because idiots like that are born into this world every damn second. It's like racism, sexism etc... we all know it sucks, but it exists because of some idiotic, shallow minded people who end up tainting everything for the rest of us

I can understand why people say they hate TH cos of the fans...at times I hate the fans so much I'm tempted to just say fuck it! I recently read the best quote ever on a TH pic created by a EUROPEAN fan, it said "No, you're right, Europe doesn't own Tokio Hotel, but contrary to what they believe, neither does America!" and it's true.

Btw, it is America making them call him George. See although the managment tells TH to say it, whilst on American soil the managment must report to Universal in America (obviously, cos its a lot easier to report to Universal America than spend 1000s of € to continually phone Germany; and they're the same company after all, just in different continents!). Obviously universal in america "suggested" (told) them call him George. as Jost reports to these people, his bosses, he has to agree. It's a huge tyranny of sorts, everyone reports to someone else and the Big Cheese decides what happens in the end. He decided Georg is now George. That's just how it works. This isn't stuff I've read on the net, its what I asked my friend's cousin who works for a music company.

In the end, while we do get angry at Jost, poor Jost is only doing what those above him are telling him to do. We forget TH is just a business for them, nothing more. And like in any other business, you have the management but they report to someone else. Jost is just managment, he reports to some other guy who reports to someone else blablabla till it reaches the top. I reckon although Jost deserves being strung up by the bollocks, I want to go for whoever Jost reports to. You guys have him...I'll get the main bastard.

**BUMP** I never really understood why they became a little more obsessed on America than before.... Turns out it was the Goddammed Management.
I'm still new at this.

can anyone tell me where are your sources ?

for my own reasons anyway....

Mate, sources for what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2009, 01:37

they say geoge is amarica cos as they said.. georg in the english is george and gustav is .dunno forgot XD

but i like the german 1..its cuter..george its kinda for old ppl..and its remaind me of orange LOL dunno why XD
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06 2009, 15:27

xXLittle DevilXx wrote:
they say geoge is amarica cos as they said.. georg in the english is george and gustav is .dunno forgot XD

but i like the german 1..its cuter..george its kinda for old ppl..and its remaind me of orange LOL dunno why XD

hehe gustav in english = justev
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georg or George ????   Georg or George ???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georg or George ????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2