тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cmnts on youtube?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

cmnts on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: cmnts on youtube?   cmnts on youtube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2008, 13:12

soo i was thinkin.... tokio hotel have this channel on youtube.. i know that probably they don't run it themselves but i think they go and check it out from time to time... so maybe i was wonderin if anyone who has an account on youtube will send them a comment telling them to come to malta. i think it's the best way to be sure that they took our message. we can even tell them about the forum.. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

cmnts on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cmnts on youtube?   cmnts on youtube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2008, 15:00

Tried it. dunno if it worked. Considering the amount of comments they get per day on that account, no matter how many comments are set, I doubt they'd see them. I don't think TH themselves manage it neither their direct PR respondents; it's more their personal relations subordinates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
alexia

alexia

Female
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : dancing,singing,going out with friends,sunbathing :P:P
Registration date : 2008-07-15

cmnts on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cmnts on youtube?   cmnts on youtube? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16 2008, 17:37

lost-princess wrote:
soo i was thinkin.... tokio hotel have this channel on youtube.. i know that probably they don't run it themselves but i think they go and check it out from time to time... so maybe i was wonderin if anyone who has an account on youtube will send them a comment telling them to come to malta. i think it's the best way to be sure that they took our message. we can even tell them about the forum.. what do you guys think?

YEAH THATS A GREAT IDEA IM GONNA TRY IT BUT I DONT THINK THEY CHECK IT! MAYBE THEIR MANAGERS CHECK IT NO IDEA! but we need to send alot so they could conferm that here they have many fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cmnts on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cmnts on youtube?   cmnts on youtube? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cmnts on youtube?
Page 1 of 1