тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you feel?....

Go down 
+6
Luanagk
miraschäfer
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
RavynK
Revenge
xXLittle DevilXx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLittle DevilXx

xXLittle DevilXx

Female
Number of posts : 941
Job/hobbies : writing poems and fanfictions - sleeping - TOKIO HOTEL!! - whining XD
Humor : funny - mad - sad - happy..EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

What did you feel?.... Empty
PostSubject: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 08:14

what did you feel when you sow tokio hotel for the very first time in a magazine,newspepar,or in a TV show?..

well..it was in afrinch rock magazine..when i sow them i know that they will be my fav band Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thkuwaitifanclub.forum-motion.net/
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 08:51

i am yet to see them in a rock mag, tv show or newspaper.
i heard them on the internet, i saw them on the internet...and now i am in love with them.
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 11:50

i heard them on a friend's mp3 player back in 2005 when I was in England. My first thought was "damn I can't understand the words!!". Then she translated it roughly for me (it was Durch Den Monsun) and I was like How Sweet, whoever wrote this is amazingly talented and so cool! I spent the next three weeks stealing her mp3 player and listening to durch Den Monsun, Schrei, Freunde Bleiben, Rette Mich and Leb die Sekunde (she had a small memory so not all the songs fitted on lofl) I didn't actually SEE the band till a few weeks later, when she sent me the song over MSN. It reminded me of them so I did a bit of googling. EVENTUALLY I found them cos back then, they weren't so popular so it was hard to stumble upon them on the net. I looked at them and thought "cool!" and since then, I've been hooked!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 15:09

I saw them with DDM first on mtv(which was in 2005/6) and I spent the whole song trying to figuer out wheater Bill was a girl or boy I looked for his boobs but didn't see any...I looked at Tom and said he had a sharp look which I liked. My friend sent me too pctures of them and I started googleing about them and fell in love with them ever since like a month after that I saw them on mtv with UEDW so you can imagine the panic that their on tv again and I get to see them SmileSmile

Last edited by KIM[&lt;3]T.H..Tom on Wed Jul 16 2008, 11:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
miraschäfer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: ymmmmmm...   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 17:36

What did you feel?.... Tokiohotel_concertbanner200806_728x90

to tell the truth when i first saw tokio hotel i thought bill was a girl, but that didn't stop me from liking them, my friends brought French magz back to the states and Zimmer483 and i fell in love<333 as soon as i found out that bill was in fact a dude that only made me love them ten times more, finding a guy that is so comfortable in his own skin is amazing!!!!!!!! and since then i've gone to every TH concert in the tristate area of the US, and every concert my heart beats faster and faster!!!
te amo
j'taim
ich libe dich
I LOVE YOU
~miranda
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 18:56

The first time I saw them was on TRL Italy (23rd May 2007), I watched the first part and they said that a german band was their guest... so I waited for the new band...

Then these 4 guyz went on stage and I was like ohhhhhh they re really cool.... the first thing i really liked was Bill's jacket xD... with skulls and stuff..... then some fans asked some questions... and the thing that i really liked was when one of them asked what inspired Bill to do that hair style.. and he said (if I remember well xD) that nothing and that he styles his hair.. And I admire people that are original and dont copy others. So that made them more intresting xD After the interview they played Monsoon. Although it was playback.. i liked the rythym.. the words... Geh's bass [he had the chessed one xD] and how Tom was confident on stage

The next day I went on youtube and searched for Monsoon and i saw the official video, the day after i went to see Monsoon again and noticed that they had another video .. Durch den Monsun.. and i spent that day and summer 2007 learing new things on them about the past 2 years and the videos and songs and other cool things =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2008, 22:26

ok, don't hate me for this, ok? i had never heard Tokio Hotel's music before, but i'd seen lots & lots of pictures of them. my friend kept tellin me they were punk rock, and at the time i only liked pop, and just a bit rock, so i decided to hate them before i'd even heard their music, which was quite stupid, because i didn't even know anything about them, except what they looked like!

so one day, i was listnin to da radio, and this absolutely BEAUTIFUL song plays! i didn't catch the name of the song or the artist, but that song was burned to my skull forever! i LOVED it. after a few weeks, this commercial plays on the tv; "tokio hotel's NEW cd", and then, suddenly they have a clip of Monsoon, and my jaw drops! this band that i had hated for absolute NO reason, was the creator of my favorite song of ALL time!

so the next day i appologiesed to my friend, and i told everybody in my class i liked them! i listened to more of their songs, and i figured out i LOVED them!! and ever since that i've loved rock more than ANYTHING!!!

.... and guess what? i don't like pop anymore! What did you feel?.... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 00:31

I first saw a tiny mini advertisement in Mizz magazine (lol) advertising their ready, set, go song, but i didn't get around to listening to them. then a few months later i was on holiday in fuerteventura and at the market there was a stall selling rock band flags, and i found a tokio hotel one. so i said i'd listen to them when i got back to england, but i didnt have to cause there was this guy who was staying a couple of rooms down from me and he was GERMAN!! and cute, but anyway, i was talking to him and i asked him what he was listening to and it was tokio hotel I love you and since then they have been my favourite band ever!!

i have never heard them on radio, or seen them on tv =/ but i saw them in rock one magazine, a french rock mag, and the issue was totally dedicated to tokio hotel so i bought it...then i went back and found out there were 3 more different mags completely dedicated to tokio hotel, i bought them all XD and they're in french.

okay imma shut up now (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15 2008, 23:39

1st time i saw them was in 2005 on mtv with DDM..back then i didnt like rock so i didnt really pay attention to d band and thought bill was a girl Embarassed BUT i absolutely loved the song and downloaded it on my comp even though i couldnt understand a word..

after that i didnt hear about them for a while..then last year around june i was flicking through tv channels and i came across festivalbar and guess who was performing?..TH! they were performing monsoon but i didnt recognise them coz they were so different..and i was sure i had heard the song before so i googled them and found out that it was the same song translated in eng and i've been a fan ever since Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 18:54

well i saw only tom at first cause kim showed it to me Laughing i felt like a exploding volcano cause he is cuteee *-*
then i was curious and i went to see their official video 'monsoon' i felt the same way wen i saw tom at first Mad
tats how i fell in love with bill What a Face Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you feel?....   What did you feel?.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you feel?....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Tokio Hotel :: Tokio Hotel Area-
Jump to: