тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR

Go down 
+2
RavynK
Ich_Liebe_Bill____X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-17

omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR Empty
PostSubject: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18 2008, 23:40

guys guys

why dont we like get a big box of black paint
paint over that cannon

and then ...Very Happy

we draw the tokio hotel symbol with white paint

and we get a huuuuge picture of tokio hotel and glue it on the cannon

then we all sign it artistically and whenever a new member comes they sign it

*dreams*

ah its summer the paint would dry quick

oo ooo and we can do a 'MAKING OF' video hahaha

feedback please omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 00:55

I don't think thats a good idea. The Hastings Canon is a national landmark and doing that to it is serious vandalism. Now I'm all for drawing TH everywhere (my exam papers are indications of that as are the desks, chair, the back of my friend's neck lol) but I think we shouldn't vandalise these landmarks though others do. I personally draw the line at vandalising anything with real meaning lol.

Plus can you imagine what people would say "Oh those Tokio Hotel boys are such a bad influence, all their fans damaged national landmarks blablabla let's make sure they never come here etc..." Hey, it happened with MCR and Marilyn Manson, whats to say it won't happen with TH as well you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 01:27

:wtf:my god you're totally right!!! loool im so blonde sometimes

i really get carried away hahaha...i just came back from art a level private lessons...must've felt creative hahaha

ajmaaa we'll think of something else =p

thank you for knocking some sense into me pirat
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 10:49

Lool no probs. To tell u the truth, I thought it was an interesting idea till I looked up what the Hastings Canon was....no wonder I did so badly in History!! *slaps forehead*

If you fancy getting creative, why not decorate things like random walls or whatnot. Lol you'd have to decorate doubly; for me as well, as I can't draw anything but stick figures Very Happy Very Happy Or you could make like really artsy posters and stuff then we could photocopy them and stick them all around wherever we go lol. That way we get TH spread around but also it won't damage anything (obviously you keep the original and we stick the copies lol, don't want the original getting damaged or destroyed!)
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 22:15

Hmm walls..... now that would be a good idea! Awf I dunno where we might paint/decorate/whatever without being fined off our asses but I'll keep thinking. If we do find, we can definitley make it all TH themed and we film etc.

p.s. oh and what about MCR and marilyn manson being banned from malta?
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 22:29

^ lol not banned, but a while back when I was really into Marilyn manson, there were these parents forming an alliance against him! And that's started to happen in the UK and US with MCR. MCR actually got blamed for a kid's suicide!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Ich_Liebe_Bill____X

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2008, 23:29

LOL LOL at the suicide thing... i dont thing suicide is hilarious but mcr getrting blamed for it is hilarious my god omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR Icon_razz

ah yes walls sound brilliant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 10:55

RavynK wrote:
I don't think thats a good idea. The Hastings Canon is a national landmark and doing that to it is serious vandalism. Now I'm all for drawing TH everywhere (my exam papers are indications of that as are the desks, chair, the back of my friend's neck lol) but I think we shouldn't vandalise these landmarks though others do. I personally draw the line at vandalising anything with real meaning lol.

Plus can you imagine what people would say "Oh those Tokio Hotel boys are such a bad influence, all their fans damaged national landmarks blablabla let's make sure they never come here etc..." Hey, it happened with MCR and Marilyn Manson, whats to say it won't happen with TH as well you know.
You read my mind Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 15:42

i was thinking.. there is that skatepark in msida... graffiti and stuff like that are allowed in there. but i dont know how to draw so if you like this idea we need someone who knows how to draw and make a tokio hotel theme.. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 19:27

lost-princess wrote:
i was thinking.. there is that skatepark in msida... graffiti and stuff like that are allowed in there. but i dont know how to draw so if you like this idea we need someone who knows how to draw and make a tokio hotel theme.. what do you think?
yesssssssss and it's next to where I stay!! I'm always seeing skaters XD
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 20:33

I like that idea. Let's just hope those idiot ''hardcore'' skaters and what not don't decide to destroy whatever art those of us who are creative come up with, cos that would be very irritating!
Back to top Go down
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 21:02

*KlavierFee* wrote:
lost-princess wrote:

really? i live there too Very Happy
no i dont think we have to worry about the skaters. most of the time its not them that do the graffiti so they dont really mind unless they`re th haters Mad
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 13:23

lost-princess wrote:
*KlavierFee* wrote:
lost-princess wrote:

no i dont think we have to worry about the skaters. most of the time its not them that do the graffiti so they dont really mind unless they`re th haters Mad
right! Wink anyway I live in bishop Caruana street so it's near it... who knows maybe I might have seen u someday XD
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 14:34

*KlavierFee* wrote:
lost-princess wrote:
*KlavierFee* wrote:
lost-princess wrote:

right! Wink anyway I live in bishop Caruana street so it's near it... who knows maybe I might have seen u someday XD

you guys are tlaking bout subway right?? i go there after i finish my exam but no one is there that time me and my friends stayed writing tokio hotel and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 15:28

Yess my best friend lives there so i go there often! Oh and Kim you met her ay? When you went to shannon hehe
Anywayz heh were going to do this wall thing?

Last edited by MarielleX on Sun Jun 22 2008, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 19:44

i think we should do it.. there will be a lot of young people there and we have to advertise th as much as we can. it would hurt no one would it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR   omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg!!! hahaha the Hastings cannon...TOKIO HOTEL MAKE OVERRRR
Page 1 of 1