тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)

Go down 
+2
*KlavierFee*
RavynK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 03:09

Ich habe eine cool Idee für die folgende Sitzung! I think a lot of people are coming and I had the idea, what if we get everyone together to sing the chorus of Schrei (ja, the Deutsch version) and to really scream the 'SCHREI' part. It would be like a load of peolpe singing this song really loudly in German and it would make for such a cool video and hey, who knows, someone might take note of it, especially if it's put on youtube, after all, I know the P.Rs from Universal often trall youtube for fan responses and so on. What do you guys think? If it's a good idea let me know, my phone has a huge memory so I can take a relatively long video and it's good quality (plus I'm lame enough to want to use my phone camera as often as possible!). If you guys like it, these are the correct lyrics as found in the booklet for the Schrei So Laut Du Kannst CD (cos some of the lyrics on the internet aren't correct lol) :

Nein - nein - nein - nananana nein

Schrei! - Bist du du selbst bist
Schrei! - Und wenn es das letzte ist
Schrei! - Auch wenn es weh tut
Schrei so laut du kannst!
Schrei so laut du kannst

Inspired by the scream contest they had back in December which I entered, lost my voice for and didn't even win *cries*
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 13:12

RavynK wrote:
Ich habe eine cool Idee für die folgende Sitzung! I think a lot of people are coming and I had the idea, what if we get everyone together to sing the chorus of Schrei (ja, the Deutsch version) and to really scream the 'SCHREI' part. It would be like a load of peolpe singing this song really loudly in German and it would make for such a cool video and hey, who knows, someone might take note of it, especially if it's put on youtube, after all, I know the P.Rs from Universal often trall youtube for fan responses and so on. What do you guys think? If it's a good idea let me know, my phone has a huge memory so I can take a relatively long video and it's good quality (plus I'm lame enough to want to use my phone camera as often as possible!). If you guys like it, these are the correct lyrics as found in the booklet for the Schrei So Laut Du Kannst CD (cos some of the lyrics on the internet aren't correct lol) :

Schrei so laut du kannst!
Schrei so laut du kannst

Inspired by the scream contest they had back in December which I entered, lost my voice for and didn't even win *cries*
Awsome ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Why don't we sing the whole song? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 13:37

Ja we can sing the whole song if you want, I have a big enough cell phone memory to record it all. Whatever you guys prefer is cool with me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 15:19

RavynK wrote:
Ja we can sing the whole song if you want, I have a big enough cell phone memory to record it all. Whatever you guys prefer is cool with me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D sry I forgot about ur mobile xD anyway I could bring my camera too and we could sing other songs like Ich bin da.... but change it into wir sind da wenn ihr willen ^^ what do u think?! mmm but then we shoul also change ganz egal wo ihr seid... and it wouldn't sound that good... so we could just change wir sind da... or what the hell sing the original version xD
xoxo
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 15:30

JA lol, we can drive people crazy singing songs Very Happy That's if anyone else besides me and you think it's a good idea lol. So far it looks like it's just me and you singing Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 16:58

meeeee tooooooo XD i find it a gr8 ideaaaaaaaaaaa chair dance
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 00:36

Can i join too? Very Happy

Its a really cool idea =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 11:47

^ JA!!! Everyone has to join to make a REAL impact you know! Very loud and lots of people screaming and singing Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

---> Th AdDiCtIvE <

Female
Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : listening to music (th:P),going out with my friends,make new friends (especially th fans:P) & so mor
Humor : hyper/happy sad/depressed confused. in a word everything
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 13:25

i wanna join hehe do u know what we re gonna sing so that i will learn the lyrics (cos there r some i dunno them all)
Back to top Go down
http://gravsm.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13 2008, 21:59

The main one I wanna film is the chorus of Schrei. But if everyone knows/learns the whole song, we can do the whole song. If we do the whole song someone has to bring like an iPod or phone which plays the whole song quite loud so we can kinda follow the rhythm lol
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14 2008, 14:03

I think everybody who is a real fan should know Schrei!! -.-'
anyway I can keep the rythm Chloe Wink and we'll be loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 16:37

it is a great idea Smile
i'm still learning schrei since I first learned the english versions .
i will know it by tomorrow haha
looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)   Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for the next meeting (on the 28th)
Page 1 of 1