тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG NEW CD

Go down 
+2
RavynK
tokiohotelverhalen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

OMG NEW CD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 16:38

I hope the CD is in German (: I love the english music, but i think it sounds more special in german, because it's their mother tongue. And i know this doesnt make sense, but even though i cant understand german well, i can kinda understand their german more...okay that makes no sense OMG NEW CD - Page 2 Icon_razz i know what i mean.
The one song i really hope they don't translate into English is In Die Nacht, because that is Bill and Toms song, and it won't be the same in English.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 17:46

^ agreed! agreed omfg agreed!! In Die Nacht is just for Bill and Tom, it isn't even for the fans! If they translate that into English it's like, I dunno, a betrayal or something!

I have no idea how they're planning on doing a CD now. I'm hearing whisperings of tours continuing through till september and if they're supposed to release it in October then...huh? How's that gonna work out? Unless they can be in two places at once!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21 2008, 21:14

Aha well a new cd would be great, but i'd rather bills health first than a new cd right now. they have new cd's more often than most bands, and i don't want bills voice to go bad again.

they are always in america these days. i hope they dont move there! they should start spending more time in europe, because the european fans have been with them since the beginning, and i hope they don't forget about us. which im sure they won't (:

and i heard rumours about in die nacht in english, i really really hope they are not true.
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 03:18

i REALLY don't want In Die Nacht to be in english Sad
that would break my heart. i seriously can't handle it, if that happens Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 17:26

OH MWIN GOT!!!

really looking forward for it to come out haha
alkem ad jonqos daqxejn zmin bix jibdew haha
lol!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 12:30

i dont kow...i do want in die nacht in english, buut i still dont want it....cuz its such a nice song and i dont want to know what english will do to the original lyrics. i mean true i dont get any sense out of what they say in german(now i wish i had taken german instead of french in my high school), but i know what happened to Schrei and i dont want tht to happen to in die nacht....it's just such a beautiful song!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 12:34

^ Agreed! My main worry if it's put into English is that it will lose the special meaning it has. It was written by Bill for his and Tom's brotherly connection and bond so if it's in German its like, even stronger cos they are German. I worry if they put it into English it will no longer mean as much to them about themselves; it will just be another song for the fans. That's my main worry.
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 12:58

oh god this sucks!
cuz even though the other songs come out pretty well in english like ready set go, and dont jump..even rette mich and all the other songs...they dont sound too bad in english and even their meanings are pretty much the same, but in die nacht is just too pure in german to be translated. althogh i would like some one to tell me its real meaning. translate any other song...not In Die Nacht. being a non german i ge it....i hope their german head get it too....or i will kill Jost!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 13:23

^ I don't like Jost at all! I'm not sure why but Jost is an ass to me!
In Die Nacht is a very powerful and moving song about the brotherly bond the twins share and how they feel that if one of them dies the other will die as well. It's about how they feel what the other feels and they are one together and that there is just the two of them in this world and in the end it is only each other they need. One of the best and most powerful lines is "You are all that I am and all that flows through my veins" (rough translation)
That is the song which caused them the most trouble and made people think they were into each other because some people could see it as a love song and, out of context it could be but obviously it isn't. It's beautiful and that's why on stage it's just them two performing it, not Gustav and georg as well, because it's their song
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2008, 13:29

oh i love to see them perform together....the air poke and kicks...its so sweet. and when tom smiles discreetely cuz he knows bill is looking at him. i love tht song....its so sweet and nice to listen to....i dont want it in english.....its just a preposterous thought!
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2008, 19:50

I hope they don't, i really hope they dont! I think it's on one of their dvd's, when they performed it Bill was saying that this song is about the special relationship he and tom had. he said that they were very close and were gonna spend the rest of their lives together. aww it was so sweet! it wouldn't be as special if they translated it into english, because when they sing in german they don't really have to think about what they are singing. it comes naturally and they can sing it beautifully without thought. in english, it's still beautiful, but he has to think about it because it's not his mother tongue, and it doesn't come as naturally. if in die nacht was translated into english, bill would have to think about what he is saying and it will lose its meaning a little. awhhh, i hope they dont, it would be devastating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW CD   OMG NEW CD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NEW CD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм :: Tokio Hotel :: Tokio Hotel Area-
Jump to: