тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hear me out

Go down 
+2
tokiohotelverhalen
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 18:31

soooooooooooooo

this topic is clearly probably gonna be stupid to you but listen here.................

HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET TOKIO HOTEL HERE!!??
ASSS SOOON ASS POSSIABLE!!! BEFORE I GET OLD AND DIE!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
tokiohotelverhalen

tokiohotelverhalen

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : TH
Registration date : 2008-05-30

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 18:44

whaha.
the tour is allready planned.
maybe you can send them a lettre.
or you can come to a concert in europe, or maybe if they come in de states.
i will see them at 14 06, and i saw them at 04 03.
on the internet you also can see a concert, but live looks beter:P
[bad englisch]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelverhalen.forumactief.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 20:51

i know but money is a problem for me to fly!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 22:10

We'll have to swim to Italy!!! It's not thaaaaat far away.... ok fuck that!

We could bombared Universal with emails, letters etc...though they'd prob mark us as spam (the bastards)! Or we could do what Israel did and sign a petition but I don't think it would work because there isn't a branch of Universal Records in Malta like there is in Israel Sad!!! I think eventually TH would come though, especially once Malta has fixed itself up a bit and is receiving extra money from the EU to promote itself! Unless we're not good enough for a band as high flying as TH Sad *grr*! We could always wait until they decide to grace the UK with their presence. Flights to UK as cheap as 23euros!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 10:15

looooooooooooooooooooool i agree wiv ravynk lol gr8 idea hehe
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
tokiohotelverhalen

tokiohotelverhalen

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : TH
Registration date : 2008-05-30

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 10:19

get a job:P
i work in a supermarket, and it pays really good.
€100 a month.
or ask your parents to give you a ticket.
hear me out Icon_razz hear me out Icon_razz hear me out Icon_razz
good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelverhalen.forumactief.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 11:09

RavynK wrote:
We'll have to swim to Italy!!! It's not thaaaaat far away.... ok fuck that!

We could bombared Universal with emails, letters etc...though they'd prob mark us as spam (the bastards)! Or we could do what Israel did and sign a petition but I don't think it would work because there isn't a branch of Universal Records in Malta like there is in Israel Sad!!! I think eventually TH would come though, especially once Malta has fixed itself up a bit and is receiving extra money from the EU to promote itself! Unless we're not good enough for a band as high flying as TH Sad *grr*! We could always wait until they decide to grace the UK with their presence. Flights to UK as cheap as 23euros!!!!!

we're already doing a petition...but where do we send that??
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 13:51

When you write a petition to a record label you have to send it to the record label branch in your country and then to the head of entertainment and promotion in your country (so that would be Universal Records in Malta and then whichever idiot organises these events). Only problem is, there isn't Universal here (which sucks). So we'd have to send it to Universal Headquarters in Germany and then to the person who organises this stuff in Malta. Now, as you all know, Universal get BOMBARDED with petitions, letters etc..... cos TH aren't the only band they manage, in fact, out of all the other bands, TH is kinda the, I hate to say this, lowest in the food chain (for now!) so to get the petition signed we'd really have to make it stand out. And we'd have to have at least 1000 signatures becuase they wouldn't send TH to such a small place without a great demand for them (and yes, I know at American concerts there were only like 700 people, my friend constantly rubbed that fact in. But remember, that was AMERICA and we're MALTA! lol big difference don't you think!).

BUT!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA (to make it stand out at least) you know those big cards you can buy? well if we got one of those envelopes in bright orange and sent it, they'd probably be more inclined to open it. Though it would cost more cos we'd have to send it through the post office and not via a postbox cos of the size.

I also have another idea.....why don't we set up a street team? I dunno if we have enough people for a street team but we could always contact Universal and ask.....I mean that might raise awareness of Malta and bring the boys here (though the earliest that might be is next winter cos of their damn schedule with America *swears* then the album release then the tour for this album release...damn, being famous is hard fucking work!)
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 16:09

yeah you got a good point the petition is already started and we got a good number....we are trying to become official we already talked to the ppl who make fan clubs official and we got a reply back tthat we got a good chance of becoming official....my friends cosin is with the uneversal in the US and i asked her to get us an email she said she'd try ........
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03 2008, 14:36

oh COOL...it'll be amazing if this forum becomes official!
then we have a better chance of being visited by tokio hotel themselves.
wow....u guys work really hard to get th in malta. now i wish i were in Malta with all u guys, constantly contemplating on how to get th to have a concert there! at least u r a gp! i am ABSOLUTELY isolated here!
in a population of 1 billion ppl, if u r able to find just 10 ppl who like th, u know ur cahnces of getting are pretty bad.

but i can always rely on you. when th do have a concert there, which i am sure they will, u have to somehow tell them that i send my love.

can u do tht for me please???????????????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03 2008, 16:17

If TH ever do come over (big IF! lol) then just come over, you can stay with me lol! Then we'll go see TH together Very Happy Very Happy and camp outside the venue lol! PLus they'd prob stay at either the Radisson (up near me) or the Intercontinental or maybe Portomaso (thats where celebrities stay mainly) and I know like the top-ish managers who work in all three so we might be able to weasel our way in and wait in the lobby for TH lol Very Happy Very Happy

BTW, at the end of last year we (a UK website I'm on which is for the Street Team) sent a petition to universal about bringing TH BACK to the UK, they never replied. When we sent it by email (all 789 of us lol), they sent us (well not all of us, just the owners of the site) back the same email they sent to that Maltese girl (execept Malta was replaced by England and the dates were of last year's Zimmer tour). It's nice to know Universal likes to hear from fans >.<
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03 2008, 18:55

dw kaulitz girl i'll promise that if th come here i'll write your name <3 bill i swear i will!!!!!!!!!!

thats how IF we can bring them by working as a team.......
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 10:43

OH YAY...thts why i love u so much Kim. i know u'd do tht for me

and Chlo as much as i may love to fly down to Malta, i couldnt cuz the airline cost would make me go bankrupt! honestly. india to europe is VERY costly. damn airline rates.
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 19:00

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
OH YAY...thts why i love u so much Kim. i know u'd do tht for me

me loves you too and dw i will if hopefully they do come here
Back to top Go down
MarielleX

MarielleX

Female
Number of posts : 1113
Job/hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2007-12-30

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17 2008, 14:43

Why dont we put together a portafolio, of pics, like us sticking up posters, singing etc etc and maybe any vids we might have, or eventhe club t-shirt (when we have one) .Basically everything showing us promoting TH and then send that to the ppl in charge of making clubs official so maybe if they see our work they might actually get off their lazy arses and act XD
Back to top Go down
http://mariellex.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17 2008, 20:58

MarielleX wrote:
Why dont we put together a portafolio, of pics, like us sticking up posters, singing etc etc and maybe any vids we might have, or eventhe club t-shirt (when we have one) .Basically everything showing us promoting TH and then send that to the ppl in charge of making clubs official so maybe if they see our work they might actually get off their lazy arses and act XD

love the idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear me out   hear me out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hear me out
Page 1 of 1