тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

110 MEMBERS?!?!

Go down 
+13
XMissXKaulitzX89X
x]GigliingMuffinKaulitz[x
^Danii_483^
*KlavierFee*
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel
no name
redangel
RavynK
rebby18
MissBKaulitz
[x] nIcKy [x]
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
kazza
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 20:46

are we sure we're 110 members....because it's only ever the same people who manage to turn up to our meet ups i mean ok if you have sumthing to do that day sure go for it or come for the limited amount of time which you have but i somehow doubt that 100 out of 110 have sumthing to do on the same day. if i were a teacher i'd call it bad attendance...but since i'm not old hairy and wise i shall call it lack of participation!!!
if you're shy to come: get over yourself
if your parents won't let you: stuff them and escape unless it gonna cost ya like a years groundation
and if you don't feel like: i say get off your lazy arse and come out have some fun with us and enjoi TH with others.....don't be boring and selfish thinking i want TH all for myself no one else can have them ( i know that's what a lot of us think but at least don't think it and do it)!!!

i hope this ...not inspires others ...i can't think of the word right now but i hope a lot more of you change your minds and come to the next meetin or i will cry 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz
joking i won't cry but i won't be able to believe you're real TH lovers without a good reason!

x.x.x
kazza
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 21:01

mijs agrees 100000% wiv kazza weres the suport we try to do everything to get TH here and some of you dont really seem to care!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 21:29

yeah out of 110 we are barely 25 each meeting and in topics of this forum always the same people write hot

what is wrong with others dont u have a fucking keyboard Twisted Evil

so if u really like TH you better come to the next meeting

pls

free flowers to everyone that comes flower for you

give flower
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music
Registration date : 2008-04-09

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: meeting   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 22:47

Hey there!

I never came to the meetings, but those who talk to me on msn know why. It is because at the moment I am a bit busy with my o-levels Crying or Very sad

I am a TH fan

When i finish my exams, i will come to a meeting. Laughing hehe

promise

bye xxx
Back to top Go down
rebby18

rebby18

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH !! :D
Humor : hyper, funny :P
Registration date : 2008-03-19

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 23:17

hey, since i got into this forum UNFORTUNATELY i never went to a meeting ... and i really want to come ... but i'm shy Mad Embarassed because i only know my cousin from all of these people in the forum !! I hope VERY SOOON i will change my mind and go to a meeting and have some fun with all of ya !!!!! Very Happy

110 MEMBERS?!?! Tokio_18
Back to top Go down
http://rebekahfenechlaudi.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 23:22

^^ Don't be shy of us!! We're all nice and normal...welll...normalish Very Happy!! I went to my first meeting yesterday and I didn't really know anyone! But don't worry, everyone's friendly and talkative so you will be made welcome immediately!! Just come and join us, you'll love it and you'll want to keep coming to every meeting! I did!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 23:55

thanks RavynK ! well at first i am shy if i dont know the ppl but if i know the ppl then i wont be shy ! 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz big grin lol

♥♥♥ HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON ALLLLLLL !!!!! ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
redangel

redangel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-05

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 16:15

hello all i am a tokio hotel fan but at this moment i am very busy with my work and at this moment i am preparing for my operation in london so i must earn a bit money you know the operations are not cheap so i cannot spend my time with people who i love to hang out with them. time is money. but i told kim too that after my operation i will come someday. but only after july sry guys but my health comes first. hugs and kisses to all
Back to top Go down
http://kimely.hi5.com
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 16:29

redangel wrote:
hello all i am a tokio hotel fan but at this moment i am very busy with my work and at this moment i am preparing for my operation in london so i must earn a bit money you know the operations are not cheap so i cannot spend my time with people who i love to hang out with them. time is money. but i told kim too that after my operation i will come someday. but only after july sry guys but my health comes first. hugs and kisses to all

of course we understand!!!!!! health comes FIRST!!! we wish you all the best xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
kazza

kazza

Female

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 16:32

[x] nIcKy [x] wrote:
yeah out of 110 we are barely 25 each meeting and in topics of this forum always the same people write hot

pls

give flower

lol ye nicky got the idea hehe......the flower thing a bit girlie but if u wnna go for it 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
kazza

kazza

Female

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 16:37

redangel wrote:

i totally know how you feel but my operation is in malta ....good luck with it all hope it goes well and soonishly u can spring back and come hang wif us!

you come first
of course you do
but when you come back
you'll be as good as new

we hope you're alright
we hope yo're ok
if you need anything
all you have to do is say

xx
Back to top Go down
[x] nIcKy [x]

[x] nIcKy [x]

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : mUsIc, MsN XP
Registration date : 2008-02-16

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 20:21

kazza wrote:
[x] nIcKy [x] wrote:

pls

give flower

lol ye nicky got the idea hehe......the flower thing a bit girlie but if u wnna go for it 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz

no that is just a metaphor (or what they call it) Very Happy
im broke 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://nickyvalletta2.hi5.com
luvya***
Anonymous

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: meetings!!!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 19:19

hi guys, sry but i can't come cuase i got exams soon!!!! sorry pls forgive me friends!!! cu, maybe it will be an other time!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya dance
Back to top Go down
no name

Female
Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-01-27

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 21:30

sorry guys!! Sad im really passing from a bad moment these days so im finding it very hard to come to the meetings please forgive me!! Sad i try my best but still...
Back to top Go down
Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Bill..Kaulitz..my..angel

Female
Number of posts : 65
Job/hobbies : electric guitar , listening to music
Registration date : 2008-04-04

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 14:41

i understand the ppl that can't come .. maybe they have something to do.. but there are some ppl that they say they're HUGE fanz , and then they don't attend the meetings just coz they don't want to!! sry but i don't call these ppl 'fans'
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 19:15

rebby18 wrote:
thanks RavynK ! well at first i am shy if i dont know the ppl but if i know the ppl then i wont be shy ! 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz big grin lol

♥♥♥ HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON ALLLLLLL !!!!! ♥♥♥
that's how I met 2 of my greatest friends: superfans KarolinQa and Jessica!!
I am a reaaaaally shy person, I always keep my voice very low believe me, my teachers are gonna kill me someday cos they can't hear me xD *me is serious*
but I don't know why *still can't believe it* after chatting on msn with Jess cos Karo hasn't got the internet Sad we decided to meet and I went 4 the first time alone to meet a girl I just met on the net!! I am really proud of myself xD cos now the 3 of us go out every Sat and have a blast!!! And though I am shy, I will come to the next meetings when I'm in Malta, cos of Tokio Hotel... if it's about them, I feel super and get rid of my shyness (does this word even exist?! xD ahah egal, I like inventing words Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 19:59

dw you'll have fun with us we joke alot und stuff xD
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 21:51

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
dw you'll have fun with us we joke alot und stuff xD
thx!!!!! just 1 thing... I do understand pretty much everything, but I'm not really good at speaking lol so talk to me in english XD 110 MEMBERS?!?! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
^Danii_483^

^Danii_483^

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-30

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 14:05

hey guys! sry i wasnt coming to the meetings but i had my o-levels..now they're over i can come but i have another prob..on saturdays i have dancing rehearsals from 12 till 3..during the week it shouldnt be a prob but usually the meetings r on saturdays so i dunno Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Female
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : listening to music,comp,nhares lej bill=], norqod,npengi
Humor : mux dejjem listess ima moody hfn
Registration date : 2008-04-07

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2008, 18:19

SRY pp. i already came 2 a mijting & it was fun but i hev a stuipid fucking dad & wit tings tat hev 2 do wit TOKIO HOTEL he dont let me go 'cause he says i'm 2 mad about dem. i'm sry sry sry ppl but i try 2 make him let me come. i promise. sorry sorry sorry sorry
Back to top Go down
XMissXKaulitzX89X

XMissXKaulitzX89X

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : istening to tokio hotel, and also heavy metal, and writing poems and making music.
Humor : hmm...
Registration date : 2008-05-13

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2008, 19:10

hi.. im sorry. i have really strict parent who rarely allow me to go out Sad but maybe in simmer i will be able to! i will try to meet many of you, cuz most of my friends hate Tokio Hotel (i dont get it..:S ) so yeah.. i REALLY want to meet up with ya all..
Back to top Go down
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 01:34

I really really wanna go to a tokio hotel fan meeting!

but i can't get a plane from england to malta for a meeting Laughing

arghhh there was an english fan meeting the other day, but i always seem to find out about everything after it happens.

But if i lived in malta i would definitely come!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 08:53

I really really really want to come but I only know like 2 people from the forum so I'm a bit shy Rolling Eyes .....I will try to come as soon as possible because I really like to talk about tokio hotel Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
rebby18

rebby18

Female

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 11:20

well th4immer, i am shy too and i really want to go to a meeting .. and i am going in summer 4 sure ... from the forum i only know my cuzin ... and you know 2 ppl but then ull make friends!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2008, 16:22

rebby18 wrote:
well th4immer, i am shy too and i really want to go to a meeting .. and i am going in summer 4 sure ... from the forum i only know my cuzin ... and you know 2 ppl but then ull make friends!! What a Face

10x rebby Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Sponsored content

110 MEMBERS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 110 MEMBERS?!?!   110 MEMBERS?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

110 MEMBERS?!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next