тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posters, articles, magazines about TH

Go down 
+4
Luanagk
lost-princess
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
*KlavierFee*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*KlavierFee*

Female
Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel
Humor : friendly :)
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Posters, articles, magazines about TH Empty
PostSubject: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 17:43

Hey! Just wondering... do u have any TH posters or stuff like that?! I hope so 4 u cos I know how bad it is not to have any!! However, I guess u can buy italian magazines, like Cioθ, which practically every week comes out with a TH poster, most of the times Bill, and an article Very Happy
xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/klavierfee
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 18:35

we got the cioe and bravo here
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 19:16

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
we got the cioe and bravo here

do you buy bravo from malta? coz i`ve never found it in shops
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female
Job/hobbies : Playing the piano, singing and listening to music, especially tokio hotel

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 19:39

gd gd Very Happy but is it the German bravo or the italian one?!
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 21:48

*KlavierFee* wrote:
gd gd Very Happy but is it the German bravo or the italian one?!

the German one =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 22:05

I've gotten loads of posters and stuff ordered/brought over by people from the UK/Germany. Or I cheat and print off my on pics from the internet Very Happy

I've searched everywhere for Bravo, especially the German version!!!! Where do you guys find it? I used to read it all the time when my friend lived in German (she sent it to me continually) but now I don't get it Sad cos she moved. Tell me where you've seen it....lol I'll go and buy it immediately!!! Bitte!! I will forever be in debt to you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 23:45

RavynK wrote:
I've gotten loads of posters and stuff ordered/brought over by people from the UK/Germany. Or I cheat and print off my on pics from the internet Very Happy

I've searched everywhere for Bravo, especially the German version!!!! Where do you guys find it? I used to read it all the time when my friend lived in German (she sent it to me continually) but now I don't get it Sad cos she moved. Tell me where you've seen it....lol I'll go and buy it immediately!!! Bitte!! I will forever be in debt to you!!!

You can find it from Agenda Bookshop at Valetta, at the airport and also at Bugibba. You won't find immediately the latest version but something is better then nothing ux XD
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 00:57

^ *has died* guess where I'm going tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy!!!! Thanks hun! *dances*
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 09:42

Luanagk wrote:
RavynK wrote:

You can find it from Agenda Bookshop at Valetta, at the airport and also at Bugibba. You won't find immediately the latest version but something is better then nothing ux XD
yeah thx so much!!!!! Well, I'm always going to "Embassy" in Valletta so I'll grab it ASAP XD or @ the airport Very Happy:D:D I know they arrive later but as u said, better than nothing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 09:49

RavynK wrote:

*hehe* when they weren't famous in Italy yet I had 10 pics printed Very Happy and now I have about 111 posters Very Happy a mug, a frame, the calendar, 2 t-shirts, 2 tickets 4 their concert (1 in Milan which I kept but didn't go to :'(, the other one 4 Rome, which I was supposed to go to, but now that it's on the 6th July I won't be able to go, so I have to sell it!!!), a bag, a ruler XD, album, stickers, 2 books (I want the 3rd one!!!), my TH book with all the interviews, and of course the 3 CDs and DVDs Very Happy:D:D
don't worry, I'm sure they'll come to Malta, and my friends Jess&Karo want too, so we can come LOL since I think it would be IMPOSSIBLE for them to come here -.-'
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 11:59

^^ WOW! you have a lot of stuff!!! I don't have that much stuff, I've got two t-shirts (1 official and 1 unofficial that they sell here), a skirt, three big posters (and another one is arriving soon), a small sticker poster and about 20 printed pics (in total I have like 3000 pics on my laptop...that's just of Bill Very Happy). I've got a sticker on my door (it says 483!!!), a necklace, a calendar, 3 CDs and 2 DVDs but I'll be getting more when I got to Berlin! Very Happy That's all the stuff I've bought, then I decorated my room TH style (I painted everything black and put the TH logo on all my furniture and then wrote TH lyrics around the room)!

Where are you from then, KlavierFee? lol i thought you were Maltese. That sucks you couldn't go to the concerts! I'd be devastated!! How come you didn't go to the one in Milan?

JAJA! I got Bravo! I squealed when I bought it, not cos of TH but cos I'm so excited to have it!! ah, I missed it!
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 13:23

RavynK wrote:
^^ WOW! you have a lot of stuff!!! I don't have that much stuff, I've got two t-shirts (1 official and 1 unofficial that they sell here), a skirt, three big posters (and another one is arriving soon), a small sticker poster and about 20 printed pics (in total I have like 3000 pics on my laptop...that's just of Bill Very Happy). I've got a sticker on my door (it says 483!!!), a necklace, a calendar, 3 CDs and 2 DVDs but I'll be getting more when I got to Berlin! Very Happy That's all the stuff I've bought, then I decorated my room TH style (I painted everything black and put the TH logo on all my furniture and then wrote TH lyrics around the room)!

Where are you from then, KlavierFee? lol i thought you were Maltese. That sucks you couldn't go to the concerts! I'd be devastated!! How come you didn't go to the one in Milan?

JAJA! I got Bravo! I squealed when I bought it, not cos of TH but cos I'm so excited to have it!! ah, I missed it!
Very Happy:D:D one of my t-shirts is unofficial too, the one I bought from Malta Very Happy
anyway *KlavierFee* is half Maltese, half Italian, but she lives in Reggio Calabria -.-' XD u can call her Carmen ihih Posters, articles, magazines about TH Icon_razz u don't have that little of stuff ;D I want the shoeeeeessssss XD LOL black or white?! I want advice ihih Very Happy:D:D and the new bedspread *_* but first the shoes ^^
I couldn't go 2 Milan because my Mum was sick in that period Sad it was supposed to be my present for passing History of Music exams... and I couldn't go alone till Milan, which is the other side of Italy from where I live!!!
Instead, I had to go to Rome with my Mum, but she just had to bring me there, cos I only had 1ticket... we had prepared everything, food, drinks, train tickets... but Bill got ill, and since they had already cancelled Turin, kinda expected it... so, I was actually quite calm... only cried 4 15 minutes!! Very Happy and well, I wasn't mad cos they had cancelled the concert, but cos I didn't know whether they would give us back the money of the train tickets (which they did, though they kept a couple of euros^^), and most of all, because I had struggled to find this ticket!! it was parterre, so I had planned to go at 5 in the morning so I would be in a good place, not sure if first row but still...
and I had paid it more than double the original prize because they were sold out so I had bought it from a guy in Rome...
well, now I have to sell the ticket... anyone interested?!?!
I paid it 75 euros, at least I hope to get 50, but I doubt it, cos the new tickets are on sale now... and they are all parterre!!
Sad well, never mind... I AM going to a concert, that's 4 sure!! even if it means having to wait for a while... so it will be even greater!! ;D
that's great u r going to Berlin! there they have TOKIO HOTEL shops!! Very Happy gonna enjoy it LOL hehe
what's ur real name anyway?! Very Happy
baci baci
xoxo
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 14:26

My name's Chloe Very Happy For the shoes I'd go for Black, I prefer the black ones personally, they just seem to look better Very Happy

That sucks about Milan and Rom, hopefully you can sell the Rome ticket and then again when Tokio Hotel come over next time. They should be back over soon after all, considering they're going to record another album later in the year (I'm hopin it'll be in October, that way they'll be in Berlin/Hamburg when I go over!!!).

Ja! That;s the best thing about Berlin, Tokio Hotel shops. Can you imagine if they opened TH shops all over the world, it would be the biggest selling chain of shops, ever! Every day I reckon it would be sold out; hell I'd buy half of the stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 15:13

RavynK wrote:
^ *has died* guess where I'm going tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy!!!! Thanks hun! *dances*

i only find it at the buggiba's adgenda now where else
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 16:09

Thanks, I found it! I bought it! I read it in like, ten minutes! and then I died with happiness. Man I never realised how teenybob it is lol! Last time I read it was like, two years ago! But still, its comforting to me. Very Happy Very Happy I dunno how I've never noticed it at Agenda before, I usualy scan that place completely for all things TH or German Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 20:50

I have a Bill Kaulitz folder now XD
Back to top Go down
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 21:14

Lol what's a Bill Kaulitz folder? Sounds interesting! Lol only Bill Kaulitz thing I have is a website and a poster Very Happy (and yes, that was me, whoring my site which everyone should go to and sign the shoutbox of!)
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 22:39

i have a lot of posters & shit, so i'm fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
*KlavierFee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 11:08

RavynK wrote:
Lol what's a Bill Kaulitz folder? Sounds interesting! Lol only Bill Kaulitz thing I have is a website and a poster Very Happy (and yes, that was me, whoring my site which everyone should go to and sign the shoutbox of!)
lol it's a folder where u can put like... papers and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissBKaulitz

MissBKaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : singing, writing lyrics, dancing, music

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2008, 12:57

I really want more stuff of th
i only have a mug, some printed pics ...that's all
also cioe magazines
damn..
i probably buy more th stuff next yr when i go to England Very Happy

I want th clothes ..weweeee

i think i'll soon buy the necklace
hehe
Back to top Go down
jtfranny

jtfranny

Female
Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Music, Singing, Biking, Pictures, Reading, Drawing
Humor : Very Funny. I laugh at ANYTHING
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2008, 09:23

I HAVE A TOP WITH TOKIO HOTEL ON!!! Very Happy:D:D:D *really happy*
Back to top Go down
http://www.janes-photos.piczo.com
LoveIsDead

LoveIsDead

Female
Number of posts : 740
Job/hobbies : Listening to TH, Looking at TH, Writing about TH, Reading about TH...
Humor : Funny, Stupid, Weird xD
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17 2008, 20:29

I've never seen any english tokio hotel magazines in english - even in england.
but yesterday i went to france and bought three magazines dedicated to tokio hotel. one of them is even called tokio hotel! they are amazing, and they've got so much in them. I got like 50 TH stickers with them and loads of huge posters. only thing is, they're in french XD and i'm still learning french so i can't understand it all =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_themurderscene
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posters, articles, magazines about TH   Posters, articles, magazines about TH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posters, articles, magazines about TH
Page 1 of 1