тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lights of the City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RavynK
Admin
RavynK

Female
Number of posts : 3334
Job/hobbies : listening to music, being creative, writing :D
Humor : Witty and sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-07

The Lights of the City Empty
PostSubject: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 00:23

Hallo Leute!! So, here is a fanfiction I wrote about Bill and his girlfriend and the withdrawal he feels due to her being so far away from him. Let me know what you think guys, cos I'm actually hoping to be a writer one day so this is my way of practising you know!

The city lights twinkled brilliantly in the dark night as Bill Kaulitz’s eyes roamed across the city sprawled before him. In one hand he held a glass of dry, white wine and in the other a cigarette, the smoke of which curled up and around him in dark and heavy wafts. He put the cigarette to his lips and inhaled deeply, revelling as the acrid smoke filled his lungs. A deep calm washed over him and he sighed in relief, expelling the inhaled smoke in one swift breath.

Here he was, on the top floor of some unknown hotel in some city, all alone. His band mates were out at a club doing god knows what with god knows who and, for once, he hadn’t wanted to deal with the screaming, crazy, slutty girls these clubs were full of; it may be Tom’s kind of thing but it certainly wasn’t his. He was happier spending the evening on this balcony, with his cigarettes and his wine, relaxing after the amazing show they had just done.

They had played at the Avalon, in Hollywood, that evening and the crowd had been out of this world. They had screamed the lyrics with every song, regardless of whether they were in English or German, had thrown countless presents onto the stage and, for once, none of the fans had been hurt in pointless skirmishes over the band mates’ towels or water bottles. The concert hall had been packed and, although the maximum capacity had only been seven hundred, it was still amazing to know that in America they were selling out concerts, just like back home, in Europe.

He sighed wistfully as he thought of Europe. He missed Europe, he missed Germany; he missed home. It wasn’t as though he didn’t love touring in America, it had always been a dream of his to play in such a popular and highly regarded continent as North America, but he was homesick already.

They had only been in America for just under two weeks and yet he couldn’t wait to go home. He had never felt like this before. Normally he wanted tours to last forever. He loved seeing new places and meeting new people, he loved performing on stage for thousands of screaming girls. But now, all he wanted to do was go home.

Last time he had come to America, he hadn’t felt like this. He had wanted to stay longer, had wanted to go shopping in New York or visit DisneyWorld, perform more sold out concerts for even more fans. This time, he couldn’t wait to get out of this damn country and back into his own.

But then, last time things had been different. Last time he had been a single, independent young man, performing for thousands of hot, females, searching for that one special girl. Now, however, he was a committed, independent young man, performing for thousands of people whilst the one he truly wanted was back home, in his home town, waiting eagerly for his return.

He had wanted her to go with him, had wanted her to come and see the world with him, had wanted her to come and see him perform, but she hadn’t been able to. Unlike Bill, she was a normal, young adult, going to University and studying for a degree like every other person their age. Whilst he was touring in America, she was back in Loitsche, getting ready for her finals, so she hadn’t been able to come; her finals were too important for her to miss.

He stubbed his cigarette out and took a generous sip of wine. He leant back against the seat and let his eyes drift shut as thoughts of his girlfriend washed over him. Her face swam before him and he drank in her appearance; her smooth, creamy skin; her dark, obsidian eyes; her reddish-black hair; her glossy, plump lips; her pink, pierced tongue. Everything about her was perfection to him and even though he knew perfection couldn’t possibly exist within a person, to him, she was perfection embodied.

His mind wandered onto her body and he sighed in happiness. She was a curvaceous woman with decent sized assets. Her skin was like silk under his fingertips and he loved to gently drag his nails along her bare stomach, watching as goosebumps appeared on that ivory skin. She was shorter than him, by at least 7 inches, but he didn’t care, she was perfect height for him. He loved to kiss her, even if he did have to hunch over to do so. Her soft, glossy lips magnetically attracted him, he was drawn to them and he barely managed to prevent himself from spending his entire time with her attached to her lips in a passionate kiss.

His mind drifted on to thoughts of those lips. To the way her tongue darted out and duelled with his in the most delicious and seductive of manners. Her kisses sent shivers down his spine and blood rushing away from his head and down to other parts of his body. She drove him crazy with kisses and lust, driving him to the edge of the abyss and plunging over into the climactic bliss below.

His eyes snapped open as his mind moved on to lustier thoughts, stopping them in their tracks. Instead he let his eyes roam the city before him, distracting him. They twinkled before him prettily, bright colours bombarded his senses and his eyes burned with the beauty and brightness of them.

He looked up away from the city lights and at the twinkling, brilliant stars above him. He honed in on the brightest one in the sky and wondered if she was looking up at the same star in the same night sky. He knew of course that this was impossible. In Germany it was nine a.m.; she would be looking up into the brilliant light of morning on her daily commute to the Berlin University but he liked to believe she was looking up at the same star as he was. In his mind, it brought him closer to her, in some strange way.

He missed her so damn much, all he wanted to do was be with her right now, but his fame meant he couldn’t be. It was times like these that made him wonder how his life would have been if they hadn’t been discovered by the record label all those years ago.

What if…he had lived a normal life? What if…he had grown up as a normal teenager going through normal teenage situations? What if…he had graduated from a normal high school rather than an online one? What if…he had been able to meet her at school himself, and not through Andreas? What if…he had fallen in love with her the moment he had met her and they had spent all of their time together? What if…he had gone to University with her? What if…he gave all this up for her?

It would never happen, of course. He would never, ever sacrifice everything he had worked so hard to build for someone, except Tom of course, but it was a thought which commonly crossed his mind. What if he did give this up for her? Would she let him? Would she encourage it? He knew she wouldn’t. She was immensely proud of him and so pleased that he had achieved his dreams and she would never come in between him and his dreams.

His shook his head briefly to dislodge these thoughts from his brain. He was going insane without her, but it was only another two weeks and then he would see her, would feel her in his arms, would feel her lips on his, would feel her body against his. Just two more weeks.

He lit another cigarette and took a deep drag off this one. The acrid smoke coiled within his lungs, burning them and chasing away the emotions which had been building inside. He exhaled and watched as the smoke briefly obscured his vision of the city. Once the smoke had cleared, he was hit by the beauty of the city lights once more. They paled in comparison to his girlfriend’s beauty but they were still beautiful none the less. He knew she would love this city. She would love to be here with him right now, curled up in his lap, inhaling his scent of cigarette smoke and hairspray whilst he inhaled her scent of strawberries and Midnight Poison perfume.

He made a promise to her, right there on that balcony, that one day he would bring her to Hollywood, would bring her here, to see the lights.

Thanks for reading guys, let me know what you think! Kisses to all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaulitzlistingschafer.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitimeFri May 09 2008, 12:33

Quote :
His mind wandered onto her body and he sighed in happiness. She was a curvaceous woman with decent sized assets. Her skin was like silk under his fingertips and he loved to gently drag his nails along her bare stomach, watching as goosebumps appeared on that ivory skin. She was shorter than him, by at least 7 inches, but he didn’t care, she was perfect height for him. He loved to kiss her, even if he did have to hunch over to do so. Her soft, glossy lips magnetically attracted him, he was drawn to them and he barely managed to prevent himself from spending his entire time with her attached to her lips in a passionate kiss.

His mind drifted on to thoughts of those lips. To the way her tongue darted out and duelled with his in the most delicious and seductive of manners. Her kisses sent shivers down his spine and blood rushing away from his head and down to other parts of his body. She drove him crazy with kisses and lust, driving him to the edge of the abyss and plunging over into the climactic bliss below.

ABSOLUTELY amazing...i love the way you explain it....its beautiful...(I literally could feel his touch on me when i read that... Embarassed Embarassed ) i love it...which makes it compulsary for me to ensure that u read my story and tell me how it is...cuz u write in a beautiful way...
Back to top Go down
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 19:07

I agree with kaulitzsgirl, its absolutely amazing

and Your descriptoins are great =]]]

*wondering if Bill will ever take the girl there*...

...XD

great work =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
[-rejxil.TH-]

[-rejxil.TH-]

Female
Number of posts : 593
Job/hobbies : TOKIO HOTEL :p
Humor : everything :P
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 15:12

amazingggg this is really nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovable-mwamwa.hi5.com
Tom's .. Flying .. V

Tom's .. Flying .. V

Female
Number of posts : 672
Job/hobbies : Sleeping...Laughin...Sleeping some more...Drawing...Sleeping.
Humor : Randomly stupid in every way xD
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 22:29

i luuuuuuvvvvvveeeee it gott pls become a writer lol yuur brilliant hehe
Back to top Go down
http://TokioHotelLuver.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lights of the City   The Lights of the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lights of the City
Page 1 of 1