тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenge

Revenge

Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job/hobbies : MCR + TH LOVING
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 14:00

Interview Alloy

What's the difference between your US and European fans?

Bill: Every fan is really different and individual. But what they all have in common is the energy they show. I like to call our fans very energetic, engaged and intense. We always say our nightmare would be an audience that applauses politely. Fortunately, our fans are completely the opposite -- they are everywhere we go and welcome us loudly and very powerfully. They scream and sing along with us all the time. We love, love that. And we were really glad to find out that the American fans share that energy!
How does it feel to have such a fan base in the US before your album was even released?

Tom: We were absolutely blown away! It was incredible. When we got the chance to go to Canada and America, we were flattered, but we didn't expect such a reaction at all. We just thought, "Great! Let's go over there and see what happens." Then we found out that our shows were all sold out even though we've never been to the States. Remember when we were walking on Sunset Boulevard and a car drove by and the people rolled down the window and screamed, "Welcome to America, guys!"?

Georg: Yes, that was incredible.

Bill: We couldn't wish for anything more!

Do you have any pre-performance rituals?

Bill: We don't have like real rituals before a show. But like an hour before we go on stage we need to be alone in our backstage room. It's just the band then.

Tom: Bill, Georg, and me sit down together being nervous. We go crazy talking about everything that could go wrong and just get more nervous every minute.
Georg: Except Gustav. He likes to be by himself and listen to music before a show.

Gustav: I would go crazy if I would spend time with them -- they get frantic! If you could see them, you would do the same!

What's on your tour rider?

Tom: We are pretty easy when it comes to that. All we really need is some ice tea, water, some coke, tea for Bill, fresh fruits, some candy, and pasta or pizza.

Who's your dream musical collaboration?

Tom: So far, we haven't done any collaboration, and we haven't really thought about it. But who wouldn't like to share a stage with the Rolling Stones.

Gustav: Or the Foo Fighters.

Georg: There are a lot of great bands out there!

Of all the awards you've won, which is the most meaningful to you?

Tom: We can't pick one. I mean, each and every single has a real meaning to us and stands for a special time in our lives. And it's always great to receive an award 'cause it tells you you're doing right! We never expected something like this -- winning awards, playing three German tours, three European tours, and now going over to America. All we ever wanted is to play live -- that's what we are about. I would say all the awards that were voted by our fans are the most precious to us 'cause it's such a great response and shows us how much our fans are supporting us. They are really the best!

Which music video has been your favorite to make?

Tom: We hate video shoots. Most of them really sucked -- they always take over 20 hours, it's always cold and rainy, always quiet exhausting. But the best one so far was the shoot of "Scream" -- that one was really fun.
What's your favorite song on Scream?

Bill: It changes all the time and we differ between most favorite tracks on the album and most favorite tracks to play live. Live, mine is "Scream."

Georg: "Break Away"

Gustav: Live, I like "Raise Your Hands"

Tom: "Don't Jump." But like Bill said, it changes all the time and tomorrow it can be totally different.

If you were given a week vacation, where would you go, and what would you do?

Tom: We are all big fan of little islands far, far away. All we need is a beach, great weather, and the ocean.

Georg: We all like to relax on vacation. I got into scuba diving. But in general, we all like to hang out, sleep in as long as possible, eat, and sleep again. Gustav is different. He gets up early and is quiet active.

Gustav: Yes, I like to go for a ride on a bike, and I also like to ski in the winter.

What do you look for in a girl?

Tom: It's not important if she has blonde, brown, black, or red hair -- I like all girls. It has to click. I like self-confident girls. She should be more the unreachable type and give me a hard time -- I like that.

Bill: I'm not into one-night stands or easy flirts. I'm very romantic. I believe that there's somebody out there for everybody. There's no guarantee that you meet that one right person -- those who find them are really lucky. I don't have a specific type. For me, it's important that she understands what I'm doing. I don't have much time, and music will always come first. So I'm looking for a girl that makes me laugh, that I can trust, and being true is really important for me. I guess I will know when she standing in front of me.

Are you guys single?

Georg: Yes, we are all single.

Tom: Well, I don't have really long term relationships. But compared to the others who have NO experiences at all, I'm pretty lucky with the girls...

All: Ohhhh!

Would you ever date a fan?

Bill: Why not? I always think that would be great because they live this life with us and really know what we are doing.

Tom: When it happens, it happens, right?!

Who's your celebrity crush?

Bill: I still like the Olsen twins.

Tom: Jessica Alba is really hot!

Georg: I agree -- she's great. I also like Eva Longoria.

Gustav: Eva Mendez is really cool as well.

What would you do if you weren't musicians?

Bill: I don't know! I never wanted to become something other than a singer and an artist. Can you imagine me behind a counter in a bank? No, me neither. And actually singing is the only talent I've got and what I'm really good at. So there was no other way for me than this one! <----Honestly even i cant think of him to be behind a counter in a bank...its blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 16:10

kaulitzsgirl wrote:
Interview Alloy

Bill: Every fan is really different and individual. But what they all have in common is the energy they show. I like to call our fans very energetic, engaged and intense. We always say our nightmare would be an audience that applauses politely. Fortunately, our fans are completely the opposite -- they are everywhere we go and welcome us loudly and very powerfully. They scream and sing along with us all the time. We love, love that. And we were really glad to find out that the American fans share that energy!
How does it feel to have such a fan base in the US before your album was even released?

Tom: We were absolutely blown away! It was incredible. When we got the chance to go to Canada and America, we were flattered, but we didn't expect such a reaction at all. We just thought, "Great! Let's go over there and see what happens." Then we found out that our shows were all sold out even though we've never been to the States. Remember when we were walking on Sunset Boulevard and a car drove by and the people rolled down the window and screamed, "Welcome to America, guys!"?

Bill: We don't have like real rituals before a show. But like an hour before we go on stage we need to be alone in our backstage room. It's just the band then.

Tom: Bill, Georg, and me sit down together being nervous. We go crazy talking about everything that could go wrong and just get more nervous every minute.
Georg: Except Gustav. He likes to be by himself and listen to music before a show.

Gustav: I would go crazy if I would spend time with them -- they get frantic! If you could see them, you would do the same!

Tom: We are pretty easy when it comes to that. All we really need is some ice tea, water, some coke, tea for Bill, fresh fruits, some candy, and pasta or pizza.

Tom: So far, we haven't done any collaboration, and we haven't really thought about it. But who wouldn't like to share a stage with the Rolling Stones.

Tom: We can't pick one. I mean, each and every single has a real meaning to us and stands for a special time in our lives. And it's always great to receive an award 'cause it tells you you're doing right! We never expected something like this -- winning awards, playing three German tours, three European tours, and now going over to America. All we ever wanted is to play live -- that's what we are about. I would say all the awards that were voted by our fans are the most precious to us 'cause it's such a great response and shows us how much our fans are supporting us. They are really the best!

Tom: We hate video shoots. Most of them really sucked -- they always take over 20 hours, it's always cold and rainy, always quiet exhausting. But the best one so far was the shoot of "Scream" -- that one was really fun.

Bill: It changes all the time and we differ between most favorite tracks on the album and most favorite tracks to play live. Live, mine is "Scream."

Tom: "Don't Jump." But like Bill said, it changes all the time and tomorrow it can be totally different.

Tom: We are all big fan of little islands far, far away. All we need is a beach, great weather, and the ocean.

Georg: We all like to relax on vacation. I got into scuba diving. But in general, we all like to hang out, sleep in as long as possible, eat, and sleep again. Gustav is different. He gets up early and is quiet active.

Gustav: Yes, I like to go for a ride on a bike, and I also like to ski in the winter.

Tom: It's not important if she has blonde, brown, black, or red hair -- I like all girls. It has to click. I like self-confident girls. She should be more the unreachable type and give me a hard time -- I like that.

Bill: I'm not into one-night stands or easy flirts. I'm very romantic. I believe that there's somebody out there for everybody. There's no guarantee that you meet that one right person -- those who find them are really lucky. I don't have a specific type. For me, it's important that she understands what I'm doing. I don't have much time, and music will always come first. So I'm looking for a girl that makes me laugh, that I can trust, and being true is really important for me. I guess I will know when she standing in front of me.

Are you guys single?

Tom: Well, I don't have really long term relationships. But compared to the others who have NO experiences at all, I'm pretty lucky with the girls...

Bill: Why not? I always think that would be great because they live this life with us and really know what we are doing.

Bill: I don't know! I never wanted to become something other than a singer and an artist. Can you imagine me behind a counter in a bank? No, me neither. And actually singing is the only talent I've got and what I'm really good at. So there was no other way for me than this one! <----Honestly even i cant think of him to be behind a counter in a bank...its blasphemy!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
did u read that!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 17:15

Guyzz we really have to send them a big big big big big big big big big big big big big biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig map of Europe [so that they can see Malta clearly]

then we do this thick red border around Malta and do the labels >>> small island, ocean, women = Malta
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeThu May 08 2008, 20:27

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah...probably................that was so funny...

i'm sure tom will catch the phrase WOMEN = MALTA!....
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Number of posts : 1195
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano
Humor : v. funny+ witty. (laughter is the best medicine anyway so who cares?!)
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:10

Revenge wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah...probably................that was so funny...

i'm sure tom will catch the phrase WOMEN = MALTA!....

Tom will be like: chair dance trampoline and then start packing his bags at 1000 miles per hour !!!
Back to top Go down
http://xrockx4xlifex.piczo.com
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:21

^^ you know i really Won't be shocked if he did that!
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female
Job/hobbies : Listening 2 music a lot! (mostly th+green day) +Making my friends laugh xd +playing guitar and piano

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:27

Neither will I ... since he's into ''such things''! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:29

Jeez I know..typical Tom Kaulitz! Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:33

Revenge wrote:
Jeez I know..typical Tom Kaulitz! Wink Like a Star @ heaven

I hope Bill will manage to train him to behave!! big grin
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:35

Only...I hope that bill doesn't get spoilt in the process...hehe Laughing Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:42

That's the problem... if Tom is a bad influence on Bill then I will ''have a word with Tom''!! xd
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 13:44

"have a word with him" LOFL...that was hillarious!

yeah but be sure YOU dont land up in bed while having THAT word...LOL
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09 2008, 14:53

As if!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 06:31

ha, if you insist...i wont guarantee ur word for it though.. Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Wink
Back to top Go down
kazza

kazza

Female
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : skating/clothes design
Humor : hyper kind of humor and nutty!
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 10:17

KIM[<3]T.H..Tom wrote:
kaulitzsgirl wrote:
Interview Alloy

Are you guys single?

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
did u read that!?!?!?!?!?!

yes i did read that and as i was actually reading through the whole thing i saw and i was like screaming at the computer telling them to come to malta Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 11:59

Revenge wrote:
ha, if you insist...i wont guarantee ur word for it though.. Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Wink

I can promise you I will never! I will kick Tom in the face if he even asks to!!!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 12:04

HEHE Go girl! Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 12:11

xd lol Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy Icon_razz Poor Tom, i'm gonna pity him after I've sorted him out!
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 12:17

hehe...well the boy does deserve some pity after we bash him up like that!
Back to top Go down
th4immer

th4immer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11 2008, 12:25

haha lol! Mostly i'd pity him because he's Bill bro, he would have deserved it anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy   Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel Interview for Alloy
Page 1 of 1