тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview by the Uk Street Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Interview by the Uk Street Team Empty
PostSubject: Interview by the Uk Street Team   Interview by the Uk Street Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 21:00

THE UK STREET TEAM:

Now you know about ‘Caps off for Charity’, can we expect to see Tom's naked bonce anytime soon?

Tom: I can’t answer that in general. It depends on the charity. But I guess I can say that if I would ever do it, it would create inner peace for most women (laughs).

In Islington, Gustav kept his shirt on and Bill didn't flash the tattoo. Can we have some flesh next time? Pretty please?

Tom (laughs): Bill and I told Gustav and Georg that it’s really better for them to keep their shirts on – especially when they want to get any chance with the ladies …

Does anyone in the band snore?

All: Gustav does.

Bill: If you don't go anywhere without your laptop, what do you use it for the most?

Bill: Most of all I need it to just check my e-mails all the time.

Georg - How do you pull off being laid back in such a hectic lifestyle?

Georg: I’m a very calm person. I like to kick back and watch things around me from a distance. That’s just how I am even when it becomes hectic.

Gustav - How do you prepare for a performance? Those drums must take an incredible amount of energy.

Gustav: Before a show I tape my fingers, then I play to warm up my muscles. Because you’re right, playing the drums is very energetic and you need to be in good condition. I always compare it with being an athlete in professional sports (laughs). You have to work your technique as well as take care of your body.
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com

Interview by the Uk Street Team
Page 1 of 1