тσкισ нσтєℓ ƒσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen to the Maltese Tokio Hotel Forum, every Tokio Hotel fan is welcome...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

adorable kaulitz twins interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom
Admin
KIM[<3]T.H..Tom

Female
Number of posts : 1442
Job/hobbies : MUSIC,TOKIO HOTEL,writing fan fics,making pranks,going to TH fan club meetings, and laughing :D
Humor : funny,suptanious und sensitive x)
Registration date : 2008-01-26

adorable kaulitz twins interview Empty
PostSubject: adorable kaulitz twins interview   adorable kaulitz twins interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2008, 20:43

Kaulitz Twins Interview
source Translation from Russian by stateofheart

Tom : Up to the age of 6 we were totally the same. We both had short hair and wore pants with suspenders.

Bill : When i look at our pictures from when we were kids i can barely distinguish who is who. In kindergarten we used to wear sweaters with Bill and Tom on it, so people could know who is who. When we went for the first time to school we still looked the same.

Tom : But our schoolbags were in different colours though. I remember that, at that time, Bill, you liked to wear red more and i preferred blue and black. Since then we had our first encounters with the girls, like walking hand in hand, which was normal for a six year old. But it never happened that the same girl fell for both of us. The girls could really feel the difference.
Bill : But of course, there was once that story when we had the same girl.

Tom : But it wasn’t at the same time. First me then you.

Bill: We also had the same dream one night..It happened again recently..

Tom : Yes, it was a bad dream. When we were kids we had this funny dump of toys…

Bill : a box..where we kept all of our toys.

Tom : And it made a weird a noise (at night). So we were scared of it..

Bill : Yes, we thought someone was in there..

Bill : The longest period of time when we were away from each other…

Tom : It was maximum 2 weeks. Bill was in the hospital, he was operated (t/n -dunno the word in English *tonsils*?). We totally can’t stay for that long without each other. We’re both make one piece, like one person. This is the way it is, regardless to our differences in clothing, articulating, speaking,.. I know what Bill feels and Bill knows what I feel. We often have our differences - but we work it out between us.

Bill : No one may interfere. What happens between us, stays between us..It’s always been like that: Us - against the rest of the world.

Tom : In 2nd grade we got into music. Bill started to sing. Songs from Nena, for the most part. Our stepdad got the instruments for us then, and i’ve started to play the guitar. From that point, we wanted to become rock-stars.

Bill : People often looked strange at us. But we decided everything ourselves. We were brought up freely, we stood very early on our own legs (as in they were independent), mainly because we supported other.

Tom : We lived in Magdeburg for quite a long time then we moved to this village. Magdeburg itself is already a small town.

Bill: This is the time when we felt as if we were aliens. We got the stares. School was a nightmare. It was the worst time of our lives. It was like : the only way out is, to get out of here. The worst part of our lives as being twins, was when as a punishment we got seperated and put in 2 different classes. The teachers simply said :”we won’t teach them, when they’re both in the same class.”

Tom : During weekends we performed in clubs. Sometimes for free, sometimes for 100 euro.

Bill : We’ve always said : “someone will definitely spot us. Someday a producer will stop by.”

Tom : The only possibility for us was to perform. To perform and enjoy it. We really enjoyed it.

Bill : We thought: Please, get us out of here. Let it all end.

Tom : And suddenly they played our clips every hour on VIVA. We were sitting at home in front of the TV saying: “Cool.Nice, look they’re playing it again!”

Bill: And we taped it at the beginning.

Tom : The fact that our lyrics are mostly about breaking out and being free, i think, has to do with the time we were at school..when our only wish was it to get out of here. We thought that our dreams will remain dreams…

their so adorable the dream thingie && the toy box awhhhhhhh xD
Back to top Go down
http://kimthfantomsgirl.hi5.com
Luanagk
Admin
Luanagk

Female
Number of posts : 1108
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel & playin the guitar
Humor : =/
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: adorable kaulitz twins interview   adorable kaulitz twins interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 18:07

Danke for the interview Kim =]]

Bill : No one may interfere. What happens between us, stays between us..It’s always been like that: Us - against the rest of the world.

So cute =]]
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotelforum.darkbb.com
lost-princess

lost-princess

Female
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : write, music
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: adorable kaulitz twins interview   adorable kaulitz twins interview I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 19:47

ohh this is soo cute.. thnx for posting it Smile it`s like they`re two bodies with one soul Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[-svety-]

[-svety-]

Female
Number of posts : 801
Job/hobbies : Tokio Hotel :D
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: adorable kaulitz twins interview   adorable kaulitz twins interview I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 12:34

lost-princess wrote:
ohh this is soo cute.. thnx for posting it Smile it`s like they`re two bodies with one soul Very Happy Very Happy

ye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cutieeangel.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adorable kaulitz twins interview   adorable kaulitz twins interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adorable kaulitz twins interview
Page 1 of 1